Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

i have no muse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

i have no muse Empty
PostSubject: i have no muse   i have no muse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:41 pm

i have no muse Tumblr_m3gks05C8K1qkf588o1_500_large

Lily was wandering through the courtyard when she got tired and sat on a bench. She started braiding her caramel-colored hair into thin braids. She was bored. Bored out of her mind. It got lonely sometimes, there at camp. She didn't really have any friends. She sighed, and started chewing on the end of one of her braids.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

i have no muse Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have no muse   i have no muse I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:58 pm

i have no muse Tumblr_mbt7xtSMHU1ry3ets
**Griffin**Lucas**Hewson**
Son of Hermes
i have no muse Tumblr_mbuhvakUDv1ry3ets
"I don't really have a father. He just thinks he's my dad."
I walked out the Hermes Cabin, into the Courtyard. I really had no idea as to where I was going, just that I was going. I looked around, and spotted a girl sitting on a bench. Since I didn't have anything else to do, I walked over to her. At the moment, she was chewing on a strand of her caramel hair that had been braided. I smiled down at the girl. "I'm Griffin. Do you mind if I sit next to you?" I ask, motioning to the empty space next to the girl. I felt kind of awkward, just standing there, staring down at a girl I didn't know. Hopefully she wasn't having one of those 'I'm not going to answer you because I'm thinking about life' moments, and she would answer soon.
Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night

Had I known how to save a life

Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/

i have no muse
Page 1 of 1