Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!] Empty
PostSubject: Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!]   Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:38 pm

Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!] Kade_y17

"I have to try, no matter how much luck flees from me."

Spoiler:

"Didn't go nowhere, never LEFT uh...
You really THOUGHT that I was...
GONE (gone gone gone)?...
I heard you talking like I LOST my swagger...
Said I was OVER you were...
WRONG (wrong wrong wrong)...

~~~~~
~~~~~

๏ K A D E ๏ Y O U N G ๏

Escaping from screaming fans was like heaven. Since my comeback, fans had been as thick as flys on a hot day. It would've been better if my girlfriend Alex was there, but it was dangerous for her to be outside camp, her being a daughter of Zeus and all. So, I sat in a small, almost uninhabited coffee shop, where I only sipped on some water nervously. I was armed with my swords on my back, but to mortals, they were probably a backpack. I shrugged it off. My mother was a minor goddess, but I could never be too safe.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I'm always IMPROVING...
Always on the MOVE and...
Working on my FLOW...
Till I TAKE it to the studio...
This is not a COMEBACK...
Following my OWN path...
Laying DOWN the fat tracks...
Still a music MANIAC...

WHOAAA...
Well I KNOW that I'll make it...
Never put my head DOWN...
T-t-turn it up LOUD...
YEAHHHHH...
Cause I don't have to FAKE it...
If I keep on WORKING it...
A BILLION HITS is what I'll get."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!]   Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!] Billy-Unger-300x300

Daniel Watson
Son of Pontus

I'm at a payphone trying to call home
All of my change I spent on you
Where have the times gone
Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?

I walked into the coffee shop. It was busy. I waited online and got a water and a blueberry muffin. It was packed and there were not any seats available. I noticed some girls sitting and glaring at me. I shrugged as I turned to the left and noticed a boy. He was alone. He seemed nervous and I decided to sit with him. I pulled out the chair. I put down my plate and drink. "Mind if I sit?" I asked. I did not sit down. "I'm Daniel." I said. I finally sat down. Should I be talking to a stranger? He was around me age it seemed. He looked like a person I saw. He reminded me of someone. I had wondered if he was from camp or a mortal. How funny would that be? I did not want to ask because what if he was a mortal. Maybe he was famous or something?

Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember
The people we used to be
It's even harder to picture
That you're not here next to me

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!]   Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:19 pm

Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!] Kade_y27
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm always IMPROVING,
Always on the MOVE and,
Working on my FLOW.
-------------------------------

Kade looked up, and smiled slightly. "No, I don't mind," he said. "My name is K-" he stopped himself. Was is safe to tell his real name? Would Daniel recognize him, and call papparazzi? But Kade wasn't the type to keep secrets, so he shook his head, and smiled again. "Kade. My name is Kade Young."

http://www.polyvore.com/kades_normal_outfit/set?id=41328213
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!]   Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Daniel Watson
Son of Pontus

Hi, I'm Daniel! Wanna go to the lake?

I shook my head in one direction once. "Are you, the Kade Young. That Kade Young." I asked. I leaned it as I pushed up my chair. "Don't worry, I won't tell." I said. Maybe thats why he was so nervous? I had wondered. I was seriously not going to tell. They seemed to rotten. I could not tell them. That was un-like me.

The people we used to be

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!]   Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:26 pm

I'm always IMPROVING,
Always on the MOVE and,
Working on my FLOW.

Kade laughes lightly and shrugs. "Yeah. That's me," he says. And he lets a mental breath out as Daniel says he won't tell. It looked like, so far, Kade was getting the laid back day he wanted. "And thanks," he added.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!]   Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Daniel Watson
Son of Pontus

"Don't worry about it! I understand." I said. I smiled drinking my coffee. I stopped and threw it in the garbage behind me. "So Kade, feel like going on a adventure?" I ASked.

The people we used to be

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!]   Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:53 pm

I'm always IMPROVING,
Always on the MOVE and,
Working on my FLOW.

He raises an eyebrow. "What kind of adventure?" he asks sceptically. To Kade, and adventure is going out of camp, so he was already on one. But Daniel seemed to have different ideas, so Kade thought he'd give it a try.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!]   Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Daniel Watson
Son of Pontus

I was silent for a moment. "Kade, before we go, I need to ask you something about girls."I said. "Theres this one girl and she seems to like me. But then I called her hot, she called me an ass and smacked me in the face. So its sort of this thing and I don't know what to do. She talks to me like I killed her best friend. When we saw each other the other day, she says, oh, its you." I said.

The people we used to be

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!]   Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:55 pm

I'm always IMPROVING,
Always on the MOVE and,
Working on my FLOW.

Kade couldn't help the small chuckle that escaped his lips. This kid was pretty funny. "Well Daniel, first of all, you need to be more subtle. You went a little too far. You have to compliment her on small things first." Kade didn't know where this advice was coming from. He had a wonderful girlfriend he'd do anything for. He never thought of other girls at all really. "Say stuff like, 'Hey, your hair looks pretty today' or 'Wow, you look good today, you're practically glowing'. I know it sounds stupid, but trust me. You'll be happy you did it. No matter how fast you want to take it, think of her first." "Yeah," Kade thought, "Always Alex first".

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!]   Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Daniel Watson
Son of Pontus

I nodded. "Okay. Just one thing. Glow?" I said laughing. I mean things are going pretty well, but there are lots of bumps in the road. But at least I got smacked instead of getting kicked in the place where it really hurts." I said giggling.

The people we used to be

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!]   Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:13 am

I'm always IMPROVING,
Always on the MOVE and,
Working on my FLOW.

Kade laughed softly and ran a hand through his hair. "Yeah. I know. But trust me, it sounds a lot better when you'd actually say it to her," Kade replied. "Now, what was this about an adventure?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!]   Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding in a Special Place [PURPLE!]
Page 1 of 1