Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. Empty
PostSubject: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:03 pm

I sit down next to a creek and sigh a long deep sigh. I had so much on my mind. Knowing the war would likely go to New York; my gang of demigods was in New York; they were in danger. How were they even doing. I had left them. When if they all died because I left. Ever sense I found this place I knew I had to get the gang and bring them here. I took off shoes and dipped my feet in the water. Laying back I sigh again. Like they'd just let me leave.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:06 pm

Spoiler:
Dani walked down to the creek with her guitar and bow. She spotted a girl about her age. "Hey! I'm Dani daughter of Apollo. You?" she said smiling. Maybe if she was lucky she would see Thais too.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:11 pm

I look at her. "I am Kayla, daughter of Hemera. Otherwise known as Robin a leader of a demigod gang." I say. "Good looking guitar. I don't play but I knew people who did." I say.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:14 pm

Dani smiled. "Yeah it's pretty cool, my dad gave it to me." she sat sitting down next to Kayla. "Hemera, goddess of animals right?" Dani said.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:23 pm

I giggle. "No. She's the goddess of sun light and sun rays and rising the sun. She Nyx's sister and they kinda change places rising and setting the moon and sun. People who don't know call her a girl Apollo but she isn't. Your the first person to say goddess of animals." I say giggling a little.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:25 pm

Dani frowned. "Oh I was a little bit off. So does that make us like step -step sister?"she said laughing. She began struming a few notes on her guitar.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:45 pm

"Well... He dad is ether Chao or Erobus. I think it's Chaos but I can't be sure. But in any way we are related. Are you any good at playing the guitar?" I said. I sigh and the sun light started to yet brighter around me. I sigh, "Can you get sun burned? I can't."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:51 pm

Dani nodded. "I'm okay I guess." she said playing a song she used to play when she was little. "No I can't get sunburned." Dani said. She hummed the tune softly to herself. "I dunno what I want so don't ask me, cause I'm still trying to figure it out. Dunno whats down this road, just walking. Trying to stay through the rain of the day." she sang.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:02 pm

I listen to her. "Wow your pretty good." I say. I could connect to the song. I knew what I wanted now. I wanted the gang to be safe. I wanted James to be safe. Thinking about him made me really sad sighing again I lay back.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:05 pm

Dani smiled. "Thanks." she said. Dani continued. "even though I'm not the only one who thinks, the way I do. I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know.I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, but life goes on.I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world." Dani sang, she loved that song.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:13 pm

That song suited her well. "Do you feel that way? I do. I feel alone and..." My voice trails off. I kick my feet in the water. Nice and cool. I never talked about my feeling. I never had.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Dani shrugged. "Sort of. For the most part I dunno my place in this hectic, crazy world." she said smiling. "Then I met Thais...." she said lazily.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:25 pm

"Who?" I ask. The tone of her voice made me think of James. How much I missed him. I tensed with anger when I thought about what had happened. I splashed the water just thinking about Kronos. "Er! I want this stupid war over with! Your lucky the guy you like wasn't hypnotized by Kronos and made to serve it his army!" I yell standing up. Yelling mostly at the water. I sat down and started doing something I hadn't done and a very long time. I cried. I had cried when James was taken. That was the last time it happened though.

Last edited by KaySpyGirl on Mon May 02, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Dani was sad for Kayla. "Thais... my boyfriend. I'm sorry Kayla, I really am." she said sadly. Dani strummed her guitar again. "I can't pretend, to know how you feel. But know that I'm here, know that I'm real." she sang softly.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:44 pm

I look at her and try to smile. "Thanks. After... After what happened I had been so... so emotional that I gave my leadership temporarily to one of my closer helpers and ran off. I didn't know where I was going. I had been looking for a safe place for the gang. I found here and... I capt thinking that if I got the gang safe then James would be safe. He's not a bad, guy. Who knows. He could be killed by a demigod from here. I doubt it. He was the best fighter in the gang. Well we were about the same but..." I started crying again.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:50 pm

Dani frowned. "It's okay Kayla!I understand you missing your friend, maybe you'll see him again someday." she said staying positive.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:59 pm

"He... He was more then that. I want to see him again. I want to try to get him back. I want to get the gang here safely. Think about it. Their in New York. Olympus is in New York. There's bound to be a battle in New York. Who knows what will happen to them. Now that I know this place I want to get them here. Will you help me? I can add you to the gang." I say. This was all a test.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:02 pm

Dani was shocked, she just met Kayla. "Okay." she said. Dani wanted to help as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:48 pm

I smile. "Good. I was wondering... There is a secret group of demigods here at camp who is going to try to over through the gods. If there was an evil club around here; I was wondering if we could make one for the good. I know your shocked. I'd be too. I just asked you to join a group of orphan demigods." I let the word orphan slip though my mouth. "Yes. I am not an orphan though. My dad just left me. But ether way. I know you said you'd join my gang..." My mind was bumbling now. I take a deep breath and say, "When sunlight hits someone it cast a glow. Most people call is auras. I guess it is. Well I can read sunlight or auras. Yours and mine are both bright yellow."

~Sorry I'm writing so much!~
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Dani nodded. "I have heard of them. Their leader is a chaos kid. They say he rules with force. Kayla we will rule with not force, but wisdom. We should have some awesome name for our group! Any way yeah I'm an orphan kinda too. My mom hates me still does as far as I know." she said, thinking about what lies ahead.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:28 pm

I smile. "Their leader rid to get me." I take the glasses out of my pocket. "These are a gift from Athena. She gave then to me to take care of them in till her daughter get back from being captured in Hades or something. But these are really cool. BUT only certain people can see coolness through them. Here look through them." I give the glasses to her. "Maybe the glasses can help with the name. Oh and I agree totally on everything you said. I was thinking the same thing."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:40 pm

Dani nodded briefly and took the glasses. She saw mist and ripples in the creek. Mostly the glasses showed things that no one usually noticed. Things unseen. "I see stuff more, well more in detail I guess. It's cool!" she said giving Kayla back the glasses. Unseen, their group should be called the unseen.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:48 pm

"I think what we can see might have to do something with... Well I can see the different sunbeams. Their different colors and... No one else can see them..." I say smiling. I could tell we had the same name idea. "Now when ever Kimberly gets back we need to give the glasses to her BUT I think she'll join us." I say. "Now if were going to be a team I think we should know each others strengths and weaknesses. I know I'm going in every direction at once but... Ya." I finish hoping she understood.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Dani listened nodding at points then remaining quiet. "Who is Kimberly?" she asked quietly. Strengths and weaknesses. " Well my strength is archery and healing. For weakness, well um I'll get back to you on that one." she said. For Dani it was hard to find a weakness. What made you weak?
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:59 pm

I smile a little. "Athena said she was a future hero... and one of her daughters. I don't know much about her other then these are for her." I say pausing. I knew I had weaknesses. I didn't like talking about them but... "My weakness is... Well I get really weak and tired at night. My energy comes from the sun. And my emotional one is James." I pause before saying, "My strength is leading and fighting and I can control sun rays."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next