Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

"He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Will sat sobbing under a strawberry bush. It was all his fault. His mother was dead, his best friend didn't love him. Likos was still human. Maddie didn't want him. Quinn wanted him. His life was like a bad episode of Jersey Shore. Only he wasn't orange.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

"He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Carly strolled through the strawberry fields, stopping as she hears something. "Hello?" she called. She closed her eyes, focusing on where this person is. She located him quickly, using whatever items he had on him as "treasure". She poked her head through the bush, peering at the boy with her deep blue eyes. "Hello," she said with a sweet, reassuring smile. She plopped down on the ground in front of him, picking a leaf out of his hair. "What's wrong?" she asked, tilting her head a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Will looked up at the approaching girl, and was quite frightened when she stooped down took a seat in front of him. "Gah. My entire life." He said softly, but loudly enough for the girl to hear. She was very pretty and Will instantly liked her. She had a certain aura and she smelled nice. Like the ocean spray.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Carly smiled. "On the bright side, you have some loose change in your pocket," she said, pointing to the specific pocket. She crosses her legs, putting her long black hair into pigtails so it didn't get caught in the branches. "So tell me..." she paused, placing her hands in her lap. "What's wrong with your entire life that's making you so sad?" she asked. Her voice wa a little more normal now. Some of her many accents had faded a bit. However, most still remained generally prominent.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:30 pm

It all came out. "My mother just died. Her best friend was my girlfriend, but she broke up with me and now she doesn't want me. My best friend is dating a dog and doesn't want me either. And on top of that a girl who I don't even like, wants me. And the gods won't change my age again." Will sighed and wiped away his tears. He sullenly ran a hand through his wavy, pitch black hair. He'd have to get it cut soon.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Carly frowned, her eyes looking sympathetic. She threw her arms around the boy's neck, embracing him in a comforting hug. She released her grip and sat back. "I'm sorry.." she said. Carly crossed her legs. "Alright...vent away. I'm here to listen," she said, giving a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:24 pm

"I just did..." Will grumbled as he patted her back. "Gods, you know what I need? I need a new life. Sometimes I just wish I were dead. At least I'd be with my mother in Elysium. I'm not even supposed to be alive. My mother got pregnant with me back in June and well...it's been eight months and if I hadn't been born super premature she would have never been in that battle and she'd still be alive. It's slightly my fault." He sighed and rested his chin in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:31 pm

Carly frowned, arching an eyebrow. "You think it's your fault the gods decided to speed up your birth process? That's their fault for being idiots...not your's," she said. Thunder rumbled in the distance and Carly looked up. "Yeah I said it!" she snapped. The gods didn't like her very much. Her father always broke rules by traveling with her, but he didn't care either. Zeus and the others, however, were not very pleased with the two. "I've heard of you...Will Michaels. Some girls in the Hera Cabin used to rant and rave about you...about how cute you were. Not sure if you were a baby at that time but still.." she said with a smile,
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:38 pm

He shrugged. "And that's another problem! Everyone wants me because 'I'm so hot!'" He mimicked scrunching up his face, "except the girl I love. Sometimes I just wanna end it all..." He grumbled the last part as he flopped on his back looking up at the girl. "By the way, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Carly gave a comforting smile. "Carly Simmins, Daughter of Thaumas. The only known one too.." she said, shrugging her shoulders. She mimicked him, flopping onto the ground. "Wait...did you say your best friend is dating a dog?" she asked in astonishment. That part just now hit her. Even though Carly was very intelligent sometimes, with other things, she was a little slow.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:01 pm

"Yeah...I have a screwed up life. I had the leadership of the Zeus cabin thrust upon me too. I don't even wanna be the leader. I'm more of Hermes' son than Zeus's." He shrugged, "My mom was better at leading than I was. Y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Carly shook her head. "I have no siblings...so I have no cabin to lead.." she said with a sigh. "I wish I had siblings though..or family or something.." she said in a longing voice. She sat up, staring down at him. "Why don't you try and find someone to take your place?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:09 pm

"I'm an only child. But I have lots of half-brothers and sisters." He grinned, "My grandpops is a busy man. And I don't know...I just don't know anyone who would want to lead."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Carly shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe you should ask. A lot of people have dreams in their head of leading...but they don't know if they should speak up for fear of being shot down. If you ask them...maybe that will boost their courage enough to become a leader. Or you could stay leader and learn that you're probably better at it than you think you are. Grow some balls boy," she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:19 pm

"Thank you, Carly. For your wonderful words of wisdom." Will chuckled with color rising into his cheeks. A rather warm, pleasant breeze blew past the two. It seemed to promise spring and new times. Maybe he'd get over Maddie. Finally. Maybe Carly'd go out with him if he asked.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:09 pm

Carly smiled, giving a nod of her head. "My pleasure. Although...I wouldn't mind a change of location. Wanna head to the lake or something? These branches keep getting caught in my hair," she said, pulling one out as she spoke. She had to admit, she enjoyed Will's company quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:45 pm

"Sure. The lake, why not?" Oh gods, I never did learn how to swim. Was Will's immidiate thought as he aggreed. Maybe Carly would teach him. "You wanna teach a baby how to swim?" He asked grinning, as he stood and brushed the dirt off his knees and the seat of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Carly smiled, nodding her head. "Sure, I'll teach you to swim," she said with a small laugh. At first she was surprised he didn't know how, but then she realized just how young he actually was. Carly rose to her feet, brushing herself off. "Let's go!" she exclaimed happily. Without waiting for a response, she leapt out of their hiding place and skipped tot he lake. She received a few strange looks from nearby campers, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:58 pm

"Wait up!" He cried as she skipped off, he shook his head in amusement and jogged off after her. Will was a tiny bit scared of learning to swim. Of course, with everything new there was dangers. But, like his father, he learned quickly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:24 pm

Carly paused a moment to wait for Will. She grabbed his wrist, dragging him along. She had always loved being by water, due to her lineage. She slowed to a stop as they reached the lake. She smiled, loosening her grip on Will's wrist. She glanced over at him and jumped into the water. When she rose above, she was still completely dry. It was a daughter of Thaumas thing...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:08 pm

Will watched her swim and didn't really anticipate the temperature of the water as he jumped in. It was slightly warm on the top, but freezing near the bottom. He didn't quite know how to stay above the water but he had seen people on T.V. do it all the time.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:29 pm

Carly heard the splash and she spun around. She swam gracefully over to Will. She wrapped her arms around his waist to make sure he didn't go under. "The water supports your weight, it's learning how to use its support to your advantage," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:03 pm

"He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] Tumblr_lh1m24lFTL1qgmqcno1_400
william trevor michaels
"i used to rule the world...seas would rise when i gave the world...

- o o o o -

Will arched an eyebrow premisculously. "Is that a fat joke?" He grinned as he picked at her fingers gently. "You have tiny hands," He observed. At the moment, he almost forgot about Maddie. Or her death wish. He still missed her, but not as much when he was around Carly. Carly'd probably end up exactly like Bell. Not liking him.

- o o o o -

"now in the morning i sleep alone...sweep the streets i used to own..."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Carly's cheeks flushed a deep shade of pink and she surpressed a smile. "I know...don't make fun of them. I have tiny, little kid hands and big, giant man feet," she said, biting her lip in embarrassment. She shook her head, running her fingers through her hair. It was still as dry as a bone, despite being submerged in water. "And no, it's not a fat joke. You're muscular. Not fat," she said with a smile. 'Gods...he is muscular..' she thought, swooning a bit for his physical fitness and appealing facial structure.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:24 pm

((You totally swooned when you saw his picture!! :|DD))

"He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] Tumblr_lh1m24lFTL1qgmqcno1_400
william trevor michaels
"i used to rule the world...seas would rise when i gave the word...

- o o o o -

"Sure...so I've been told. My aunt/sister/friend makes fun of me for being 'muscular,' y'know? AND IT GETS HURTFUL AFTER AWHILE." He grinned as released her arms and started moving his arms around to get the hang of floating.

- o o o o -

"now in the morning i sleep alone...sweep the streets i used to own..."

Last edited by Breezy on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]   "He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"He sees the world with clouded eyes, but I see the world with eyes wide open." [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next