Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:08 am

Dani nodded ."I see, well I know my emotional weakness. Thais, if anyone hurt him, I dunno what I would do." she said sadly. Dani strummed her guitar some more it was comforting.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:13 am

Some one already hurt mine. I listen to her hoping for the same confert but sadly it didn't help. "James was more then just a friend. We'd been going out a little." I almost started crying again but I control my emotions. Then I say, "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:17 am

Dani sighed and stopped playing. "I dunno, go find other kids to join us?" she suggested. Dani still only had a blurry image of what they planned to do, but either way she wanted to help. "We are going to need a variety of kids, not all from the same parent." Dani said saying her thoughts out loud.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:55 pm

"No. Having everyone the same is a bad idea. In the gang, we allowed everyone in but there was an even balance. Sort of. I was one of the only miner demigod let alone Hermera. I think we should keep this group a secret in less we find some one who would be good to join us. If the bad group knew about us and we were out numbered. Not a good idea. Do you agree?" I say looking up and felt the warmth of the sun on my skin. Remembering what had happened when their leader had tried to get me to join them. "Because I am a daughter of a minor god everyone looks down on me."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Dani nodded ."Yeah that makes sense." she said. "I wouldn't look down on you, you're like my half-sister. How could I do that?" she said smiling. Dani had a way of making people feel better.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:13 pm

I smiled. "I know you wouldn't, but the enemy group does." I say smiling wider. "So we are going to get people to join us. How will we know." I had my ideas on this question. I just wanted her opinion.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:22 pm

Dani thought to herself. "Well these people should be people we trust." she suggested. "Like our friends, hence people we trust." Dani repeated. She thought of who she would allow in the group, Elene Hall, Thais, Mini, the list could go on.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:18 pm

"I know a guy named Chase and his girlfriend... I don't know about her but he we can. He has a good aura." I say. Katie would be good. Maybe.

~Katie is someone in the gang.~
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Dani nodded. "Well I dunno, but I have a few friends." she said happily. No dur everyone had friends, but she had good friends. "There's Thais of course, Elene Hall my Demeter friend, and um yeah I guess that's it really." Dani said.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:37 am

"We should have a place to meet up. And times. Oh and a code so we know when someone in our group is coming." I say smiling a little. "The code should be" I tap three times then four times. "I like those numbers."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:01 pm

Dani nodded. "Where should we meet? I dunno anywhere private." she said calmly. This was a lot to take in. Group, plans, times, conquest.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:17 pm

"I think I found a little cave in Zeus's thumb or what ever it's called... It's a big pile of rocks and there is a hole in the rocks. It should be big enough for us." I say. "Wanna go see it?"

~No not the Labyrinth.~
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:34 pm

Dani nodded and stood up. "Let's go!"

~ you make the topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.   Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding from the world for a little while it that's even possible.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2