Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO) Empty
PostSubject: ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO)   ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:03 pm

Alli Daren
Aphrodite

"One more word and I'll introduce you to my fist."

I was sitting 20 feet high in a tree, my black monster boots dangling off the edge of the branch. I held a beer bottle in my hand, it was half empty. I took a swig. (What? I couldn't help it!) I rested my back against the trunk and looked around, or should I say down? No one in sight. Thank......oh ya I can't say god and I don't feel like saying Aphrodite. I hate my life. Suddenly I heard leaves rustle. Then the inmistakable snap of a twig. I grabbed my bow and poised to shoot.

Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO)   ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:24 pm

Axl

I stepped in to the clearing and scarpered up the tree. Hearing the creak of a bow being drawn I swung me self up on to the branch, nearly getting an arrow to the face. Placing my hand on the bow, I whispered "Put the bow down Im not going to hurt you." 'I didnt know girls did not like being snuck up on.'
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO)   ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:21 pm

I froze. Suddenly, my edge, my wall, went down and for a second, I was just Alli, a girly hormonal 17-year-old girl. However, that lasted about 10 seconds. Then the wall went up, thinner than before but still there and I was Allison Daren, a rebelious, punk-emo girl obsessed with Black Veil Brides and heavy metal and black. A bell went off in my head. Not the school bell, the bell I was all too familiar with and couldn't stand. But the bell that meant love. I didn't believe in love at first sight. I didn't even believe in love, period! So why was this happening? "H-h-h-h-hi." I stuttered. I'd stuttered about a total of 0 times in my life. I lowered the bow. "Sorry I thought you were some douche who'd been stalking me. I'm Allison."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO)   ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:50 pm

Axl

I smiled. "Well. I wouldn't stalk you. With you armed like that. My name is Axl by the way." I said gently. Fingers tingling I brush sparks and pockets of fire off my hand. "Some times I hate being a fire user."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO)   ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:16 pm

"Axl, I like that name." I said with a smile. "Oh it's okay. By the way, if I start putting you in a trance, I'm sorry." I pointed both my thumbs at me at said," Charmspeaker." I giggled, which I had also never done before. WHAT WAS I DOING? "So? What brings you here?"

~ ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO) 3829799685 farao- No man, this is Egypt. ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO) 3829799685 farao -Once again, EGYPT. affraid - I thought it was Candyland! Sleep - I thought this was Sleepland..... Basketball -IT'S B-BALLLAND!! santa rendeer - Frick all of you! IT'S CHRISTMASLAND!!!! Suspect - Are you all dumb or something? It's this land: dance ~
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO)   ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:54 pm

Axl

I smiled. "Charmspeak? That could be useful." I said.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO)   ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:43 pm

....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO) NEW-proactiv-commercial-photo-avril-lavigne-18114364-294-409

Allison Daren

I smiled. "It is......." I said. Then an idea popped into my head. I could make him kiss me if I frigging wanted to! But no. Never would I do that. "So you didn't answer my question. Why are you in the forest?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO)   ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:06 pm

Axl

I smiled. "mostly to relax. What about you?' I asked gently. Kind of cute' I thought. 'then again, she is a daughter of Aphrodite. Whats the worst that could happen?'
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO)   ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:28 pm

I held up my bow. "To hunt, and hide....from people." I smiled once again, which was odd. I only smiled when I saw my sister or dad. Or if one of my friends made a good joke. But never when I was with a boy. I was beginning to admitt to crushing.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO)   ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Axl

I put my hand on hers. 'she is seriously cute. In a rebellious way.' I thought. 'time to make your move' I kissed her.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO)   ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:25 pm

I would have never told anyone this, but that was my first kiss. I almost gasped, pulled away, and slapped him but it was everything I dreamed of. It lasted a total of seven seconds, the best seven seconds of my life. I looked into Axl's dreamy eyes. And I kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO)   ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:58 pm

Axl

I placed my hands to her waist. Holding her closer i whispered. [color=blue]"i love you Alli. [/color] One last kiss. [color=blue] "Any plans for the week end?" [/color] I asked.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO)   ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Love. The one word I had loathed for years. I remember being eight and dad saying, "Alli sweetie, your mommy was the goddess of love." I had hated the concept ever since. Now I realized I'd just wanted to hear that word all my life. I smiled. " Me too. Now I could tell you I'd have to check my calander to sound cool....or I could tell you the truth. Of course I'm not busy." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO)   ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Axl

I smiled. "Movies followed by dinner? saturday? about 8 o clockish?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO)   ....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

....Hiding.....from People......(PIANO/DOCTORWHO)
Page 1 of 1