Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

That Special Place[private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

That Special Place[private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:34 pm

Jake began to worry, his strength was waining and even he was beginning to feel cold. Suddenly a red motorcycle seemed to materialize out of the ground infront of him. He thanked Ares and quickly threw himself onto the motorcycle.
Hold on Izzy, hold on. We're gonna make it, just hold on.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:41 pm

Izzy was between life and death. Barely hanging on, she could feel the Fate's cutting away at the threads. Her eyes closed while she clung to him."I.... will try." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Jake could sense her leaving him as he drove on. His red eyes blazed as he sped up his motorcycle.
He reached the entrance to camp and jumped off his ride. He held Izzy closer to him and charged toward camp yelling for help.
Someone, please help me, she's dying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Special Place[private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2