Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private) Empty
PostSubject: A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private)   A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Zaria|Teagan|Morgan

Zaria walks into the library, for no particular reason. The daughter of Thalia looks around, and walks over to a shelf. She scans the titles, and selects one of the books. She smiles and makes her way over to the nice cozy looking chairs by the heater. She smiles and sits down, and opens her books and starts reading.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private)   A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Nikkos Cities|12|Moros

Ugh. The library. Boring yet useful. I strolled inside and looked for the heater. Outside it was freezing cold. I could barely withstand it. I come across the heater somewhere in the center of the library and see another person, a girl, sitting in a seat. She's a reading a book about who knows what. I walk quietly.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" I ask her. "I'm freezing after being outside."
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private)   A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Zaria, or Zar or even Aria, as she likes to be called looks up from her book and notices the boy. She smiles lightly and says, "No, go ahead sit down"she says. She then looks back down at her book, after reading a few lines she sighs and sets the book down. "Stupid dislexia"she mumbles. Zaria then reaches into her bag, and takes out some string, and starts to braid it into a braclet.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private)   A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:32 pm

I look at her again and her mumbling. I head over to a shelf and look around for a good book to warm up to. I find Animal Farm by George Orwell sitting in between two fat books. Its about communism. Great. "You need a certain book I can get?" I ask the girl. Even though I've gotten a book, I'm still skimming the shelf.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private)   A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Zaria looks at the boy, and shakes her head. "No, my dislexia is acting up, and its making it hard to read"she says to him. "Oh by the way Im Zaria, Zaria Morgan but you can call me Zaria, Zar, or Aria, and my moms Thalia"she says to the boy. Zaria then countines to braid the yarn.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private)   A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:50 pm

"Of course your dyslexia is acting up," I say. "This book is in English." I hold up the book she was trying to read. "I can get you a version in Ancient Greek if you want." I set the book down and sit near the heater. "Nikkos, by the way. Son of Moros, God of Fate, and the human Roberta Cities." I say, opening to the first page. I read silently to myself after words. Stupid pigs.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private)   A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:09 pm

Zaria smiles lightly, as she stands up. She walks over to where she got the book, and puts it up, she then grabs the greek version, and goes back to her chair and sits down. She smiles, and opens the book and starts to read. "Nikkos is a cool name"she says to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private)   A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:15 pm

"Means..." I start, trying to remember it meaning. "'Victory of the People' in Greek." I go back to reading. Already a few pages in yet the words are so small. "Sometimes names have their meanings," I say carelessly. Skimming the pages, or speed reading was fun. I should've done it more often. I start humming some tunes, which got some others annoyed.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private)   A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Zaria smiles as she reads the book. She looks over at Nikkos,"Really? Thats so cool! I don't think my name has a meaning"she says to him. She then looks back down at her book and keeps reading. After a few minuets she looks up, resting her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private)   A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:39 pm

"Why'd you stop?" I ask, still skimming. I can tell she's stopped. Pretty quick book I'm reading. I'll be finished with it by the time I'm all warm. "Eye's hurting? Always happens when its warm and you're reading. Eyes dry up." Haha, I'm a smarty aren't I? I say to myself. A small chuckle escapes my lips at the thought.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private)   A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:43 pm

"Yeah, my eyes are hurting"she says. She then opens the booka again, and goes back to reading. This book was good, and at this rate she would be done soon. Zaria sits there reading her book.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private)   A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:51 pm

"Then you might want to stop reading. Insisting makes it worse." I'm at the final chapters now. Man, this was quick. She was farther away and her eyes were hurting, Yet I was closer and mine weren't. Wow.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private)   A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:29 pm

"I just have a couple chapters left, I'll make it"she says. Zaria then countines to read her book. A few minuets later, she finishes the book. She closes the book, and gets up and walks over to the shelf. She puts the book back, and walks back to the seat and sits down. "All done"she says to Nikkos.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private)   A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:38 pm

"Oh, I was done a few minutes ago, as well. Just straggling on this one line. It doesn't quite make sense," I said to her, looking up. I then got up and returned the book to its shelf. I searched some more and found 1984 by the same author. It was quite long, but I bet I could finish it within twenty minutes tops...
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private)   A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:06 pm

Zaria sighs softly, this conversation is dull, and boring it needs excitment. She taps her chin with her right index and middle fingers, thinking. "So Nikkos, what type of stuff do you like to do for fun?"she asks him thinking she might be able to find something for them to do, other than reading. Zaria then looks around at the library.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private)   A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:55 pm

"I don't necessarily do fun," I replied. "Fun" wasn't my thing. I preferred solitary things. Like reading, for instance. Almost every person who wanted "fun" didn't like reading. I got up and faced her. "So, what do you do for "fun"?"
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private)   A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:23 pm

Zaria blinks whoa, this kid needs to experince some fun. "Oh thats easy, I do something envolving art, or music, or dancing, or acting something fun"she says to him. Zaria then smiles and looks around, this place was slightly drab. "I think you need to learn to have some fun"she says to Nikkos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private)   A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Strange Place to meet someone. (Private)
Page 1 of 1