Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nice to meet you. [Private to Zan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Nice to meet you. [Private to Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Nice to meet you. [Private to Zan]   Nice to meet you. [Private to Zan] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:09 pm

Nice to meet you. [Private to Zan] Tumblr_md8d0yyObp1qkhd9i
Chance Griffin Peters
Son of Mania
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chance Griffin Peters opens his eyes and looks around his cabin. Slowly he climbs off his bunk, still looking around. Suprisingly the cabin was really quiet, and empty. This was rare, he'd never seen this place so empty. Well, he could rejoice in the silence. Though it seems like a stupid reason to celebrate. Sighing he opens the drawer of the dresser, and pulls out some clean clothing. Quickly he strips out of his clothing and pulls on a pair of sweatpants, and a tee shirt. He pulls some socks over his feet, and shoves them into a pair of TOMS. Chance then pulls on a sweatshirt, and pulls a beanie on over his hair.

He looks around, and slowly walks out of his cabin. Standing in the courtyard, he looks around. Hm where to go? He wasn't sure, maybe he'd just wonder around, until he winds up somewhere. Sighing he walks out of the courtyard. He countines to walk, until he finds himself at the beach. Well, this was great. The beach, it's too cold to swim and theres not really anything to do. Sighing he reaches into his pocket.

He grabs ahold of an object and pulls it out. In his hand, he holds a half eaten granola bar. Hm, how long had that been in there? Shrugging he looks at the granola bar. It didn't look like anything was wrong with it. He pulls back the rest of the remaining wrapper, and takes a bit out of it. He chews and swallows it. Hm, not bad. He then finishes eating the rest of the granola bar, hm it had been pretty good. He then tosses the wrapper in a trash can.

Looking around Chance, tries to decide what to do. It didn't look like he'd find anything to do here. He turns around and starts to leave the beach. That's when he notices the tree. He's not sure why, but he's over come with the sudden urge to climb the tree. He walks over to it, and starts to climb up the tree. He makes his way to a branch and sits down on it. He then looks around. Down below he notices a person. Blinking he sits there, just watching the person.

Somehow Chance fails to notice the sound of a cracking tree branch. Also he doesn't notice the sudden sagging of the branch. Just then the branch breaks and falls to the ground, Chance going with it. He hits the ground. Well not exactly the ground. Chance finds himself on top of the person. Rolling off he looks over at them. "Oh man, I'm sorry"he says to them. Chance then slowly stands up, and brushes leaves and sand off of his pants. He then looks at the person. "Are you okay?"he asks.

Last edited by ML on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you. [Private to Zan]   Nice to meet you. [Private to Zan] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:20 pm

adam charles lewins

It was early Thursday morning when Adam decided to head on down to the beach. He wasn't really sure why he wanted to go considering the temperature and the weather... and almost every other enviromental factor, but alas, there he was. Adam sat cross-legged on a plaid blanket of his own with an old book in his arms. However hard he tried to focus on the novel, he just couldn't do it. His gaze kept drifting off to stare at the choppy gray water of the ocean.
A light breeze blew from over the ocean, occasionally spraying little droplets on his skin, all the way from the water. Adam wasn't the least worried about a storm, though. He was more concerned with avoiding people and things that day. He'd dealt with enough the other day with Cass, Nicole, and Winnie. Adam couldn't put his finger on it but he was turning out to be pretty good with ladies so far at camp. He didn't see how they could be interested in an old veteran like him.
Adam's thoughts drifted around aimlessly in his mind, while his sparkling turquoise gaze was fixed on the stormy gray sky and the choppy, brackish water in front of him. Within about an hour of Adam's arrival on the beach, he began to notice a couple walking along the surf, dancing over the incoming tide and laughing at each others' misfortune when one got soaked with the rough waters. A ghost of a smile played on Adam's lips. He couldn't remember a time when he ever had that much fun with a girl... or a friend for that fact.
Adam was so focused on the couple dancing on the sand that he didn't notice his surroundings; a boy perched on a branch above him. All of a sudden, Adam heard a loud snap, a snap that alerted his attention upwards. Without thinking, and using his military training, Adam rolled out from under the crashing branch just before it hit the ground. A few splinters from the wood lodged themselves in the side of his face, but they were nothing that he couldn't pull out himself. The boy brushed himself off and completely shook off the entire situation without much of a second thought.
The whole thing irritated Adam slightly. He didn't normally get angry with people considering his gentle nature, but he found the whole ordeal to be annoying. Adam gave the boy an uneasy smile despite his feelings of discontent and brushed the sand off of his jacket. "I'm alright." He said, keeping his eyes low to the ground, avoiding eye contact. He couldn't help this, but whenever Adam spoke, he never made good eye contact with people. It was just a skill that he struggled with.
Adam pulled himself to his feet, wobbling slightly from all the movement he'd just done. The son of Morpheus had been outside since about half six and the whole time, he'd just been sitting there idly. He hadn't moved or stretched much so the recent movement he'd just endured was a bit sudden and harsh on his muscles.
1 day in august
brackish

Last edited by ✝ golf wang ✝ on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you. [Private to Zan]   Nice to meet you. [Private to Zan] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:16 pm

Nice to meet you. [Private to Zan] Tumblr_md8d0yyObp1qkhd9i
Chance Griffin Peters
Son of Mania
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chance rubs some sand off of his jacket sleve, and looks at the guy. He wasn't saying much, or making eye contact. Chance was getting the impression, that the guy is well ticked. Well he would be ticked too, if a tree branch and a person fell on you. He blinks and looks at the guy. He's not sure what to say. Most of the time he says the wrong thing, and he doesn't want to make the guy madder than he already is.

"I'm really sorry"he says to the guy. Chance then looks around slowly before looking back at the guy. 'I'm Chance, what's your name?"he says to the other guy. Chance then puts his hands in his pockets and looks around. It's pretty cold outside, he should have worn a warmer jacket.

Chance causually leans against the tree. Wow, this place is really dull. Maybe he should just leave, and do something that's actually fun. But that would be rude, oh well. "Do you have any gum?" he asks the boy. It's pretty random, but he was just in need of some gum. Hopefully the guy would have it. If he didn't, oh well. Chance sighs and countines leaning against the tree. This whole thing just seems awkward.

I'm sorry that this post sucks.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you. [Private to Zan]   Nice to meet you. [Private to Zan] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:12 pm

adam charles lewins

A harsh breeze ruffled Adam's hair as he continued to dust the sand off his pants and sweatshirt. By now, he'd mostly gotten over the whole branch fiasco. He couldn't see the point of carrying on a grudge towards the boy. He hadn't done it on purpose and neither of them was hurt, so it was okay. Adam was barely listening when the boy--Chance--introduced himself. "It's nice to meet you," Adam said. It was a standard greeting. Adam didn't actually think it was nice to meet him. He just thought it was chance that he'd met a boy named Chance.
"I'm Adam," he said, glancing up at Chance's face, studying his facial features. When he'd been in the army, one of the skills he'd been taught was facial recognition. Of course, that skill had deteriorated over time, however Adam did have a general eye for detail. His gaze skimmed over the boys eyes, taking in the color and processing the rest of his features slowly. Chance's question pulled Adam out of his obervation. "I don't have any, sorry," Adam looked away, his eyes set on the horizon and the choppy waves.
1 day in august
brackish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you. [Private to Zan]   Nice to meet you. [Private to Zan] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you. [Private to Zan]
Page 1 of 1