Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

nice to meet you [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

nice to meet you [private] Empty
PostSubject: nice to meet you [private]   nice to meet you [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Lucy Adams; Hephaestus.

Euros creek was a place to think for Lucy. Once in a while, she would go there just to sit and think. She was wearing a casual outfit. She had on plain jeans, a brown sweater, a blue hoodie and white sneakers. Her hair was down, curly as always. It always was that way. Even after she showered, plus her hair was so thick, it took a while to straighten it.

It was winter, and the water in the creek looked frozen, or at a temperature of zero degrees. She would usually skip rocks, or just sit down. The ground had snow on it, the wet snow. Their was not much things to do at the creek during the winter season. However, it was her favorite season. Lucy zippered her hoodie. Why didn't I bring a coat? Shivering, the demigod thought.

Their were not a lot of people at the creek. Why would they be? It was freezing, they were probably in their cabins, with heat. Finally, Lucy thought. Their was a place to sit. She quietly sat on a small bench, and their was someone on the other end of the small wooden furniture. She crossed her arms, looking at the frozen creek. "Hi." She said to the other person, smiling. Although, the smile was so small, it as almost impossible to notice.

tag: --- words: 223 --- notes: eeks, sorry its short :/ --- outfit: Click here
© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet you [private]   nice to meet you [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:46 pm

nice to meet you [private] Tumblr_m547nrUPbd1rxhw3to1_500
Michael James Simmons
Son of Zeus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael blows out a puff of air, and watches it heat up the small portion of air in front of him. Wow it really is cold out here. With that he fastens his jacket tighter around him. If someone were to ask him what he is doing right now, Michael's answer would be: I don't know. He'd been laying around his cabin, which was pretty boring. So he'd gotten up and put on warmer clothing, jeans, a sweater, his jacket, a hat, a scarf, and then just a pair of tennis shoes. After this he'd found himself in the courtyard. Where he'd decided to take a walk.

Now Michael was making the walk to Euros Creek. The creek is one of his favorite places in camp. It's secluded and peaceful, not to mention beautiful. The only problem is it's difficult to get to in the snow and ice. He mentally curses himself for wearing tennis shoes. Finally after about fifteen minutes of carefully walking, Michael reaches the creek. He smile slightly and looks around. Well he couldn't skip stones very well, or anything really. It's all pretty much frozen.

Taking another deep breath, he begins making his way to the set of wooden benches. When he reaches the first bench he slowly sits down on the end of it. Michael then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small notebook, and a pen. He flips to a clean page and picks up his pen. He thens stares at the page, waiting for words to come to him. He was attempting to write a song. However he seemed to be having a difficult time. Maybe he'd write some over time. He then slowly puts his notebook and pen away.

That is when Michael notices the other person. He slowly turns his head, to see the girl sitting at the end of the bench. He takes a breath, and smile slightly. She was very pretty. "Hey, I'm sorry I didn't notice you sooner. I'm not trying to be rude. I was just a bit distracted"he says to her trying to be polite. "I'm Michael by the way"he says to her. Michael then holds out his hand for her to shake. Yeah maybe he was over doing it.

outfit
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet you [private]   nice to meet you [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:49 pm

Lucy Adams; Hephaestus.

Lucy simply turned towards the water, once more. "It's fine. I understand!" Lucy said excitingly. The boy seemed nice. And it was easy to get along with nice people. But, Lucy got along with everybody. Well, at least she tried to get along with everyone, and usually succeeded at that. She turned her head at him, smiling.

Lucy clasped her hands together lightly, folding them and placing them on her lap. "Hi Michael, nice to meet you." She said to the handsome boy. She took a deep breath. Gosh it's cold. She thought once more. Then she had forgotten that he introduced himself. "Oh, and I'm Lucy. Lucy Adams." She said shaking Michael's hand. "Who's your God Parent?" Lucy asked, with a big smile. "Hephaestus." She said with a smirk. The demigod played with her bracelets on her left hand, while waiting for an answer from the boy.

tag: --- words: 148 --- notes: sorry its kinda short --- outfit: Click here
© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet you [private]   nice to meet you [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nice to meet you [private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: