Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Private] Laziness at the Beach

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Private] Laziness at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: [Private] Laziness at the Beach   [Private] Laziness at the Beach I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:45 pm

you can't just leave me and then expect me to not move on

Evelyn Sierra Yates
"If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything."

Fixing the younger and small camper standing before her with a stern look, Evelyn placed her hands on her hips and looked at the boy intently. "Apologize, Jack." She told him, stifling a sigh when he turned his head away from her and crossed his arms with a huff. "No!" He cried, sticking his tongue out at her before running off to god knows where. Allowing herself to sigh then, Evelyn crossed her arms and sat down in the sun. Kids these days.

Tilting her head to one side, she made a frame with her fingers and looked at a shell that had caught her attention. Normally, she would stand up and get the shell before anyone else noticed it and take it away, but she was feeling extraordinarily lazy - which was the reason why she hadn't chased after Jack - and she was in no mood to crawl over to the shell just to retrieve it and turn it over in her hands a few times, she certainly had no real use for anything like shells. Maybe she should take up doing crafts or something.

don't expect me to wait forever, I am never going to be that type of girl
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Laziness at the Beach   [Private] Laziness at the Beach I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:56 pm

•••••••••••[Private] Laziness at the Beach Andy
AndrewTimothyHayes

A cool breeze whisked across the beach, swirling grains of sand about in the air in a dance-like motion. Andy heaved a great sigh as he stared out across the water. He kicked at the soft sand with his bare feet, watching as it settled back to the ground as though it had never been disturbed. He pursed his lips, sniffing at the air. 'Ugh...I hate the smell of salt water..' he thought, scrunching his nose at the stench.
Andy ran his fingers through his hair in boredom. He examined the ground a moment before he plopped down with a dull thud. Andy ran his index finger through the sand, drawing random swirls and shapes with a dazed look on his face. He paused, staring at the sand for a brief second before he whipped out his book, Of Mice and Men. He always kept a paper back copy of some book in his back pocket. He flipped through the pages in boredom. It was obvious he had read the book before, since he had notes and comments in the margins. His brown eyes ran over the words as he turned the this page with a delicate flick of his wrist.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Laziness at the Beach   [Private] Laziness at the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:44 am

Evelyn Sierra Yates
"If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything."

Raising her head as a breeze whipped about her lightly, Evelyn blinked and then cursed under her breath when a grain of sand got in her eye. Rubbing at her right eye furiously, Evelyn looked about her on the beach and noticed another male sitting not-really-nearby-but-not-really-far-away and tilted her head to one side. He was pretty cute, actually, and his hair was so swishy. She was almost jealous of how fair his skin was - almost.

Pushing herself up to a stand, Evelyn rolled her neck and just stood there for a moment, wondering whether she should approach this guy with the swishy hair or not. Shrugging her shoulders, she decided that she would and picked up that shell and turned it over in her hands as she walked over to him. It was actually very pretty, one of the prettiest shells she had ever seen. It had a gradient type of colouring and went from a deep blue to a deep purple. It was also pretty uniquely shaped.

Not really knowing what to say, Evelyn came to a stop a metre or so away from the guy and held out the shell. "Hail, Earthling! I come bearing gifts." She greeted him jokingly, placing the hand that was holding the shell on her hip. "You know, most people don't decide to read a book on the beach on a windy day." She commented, raising an eyebrow at him.

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Laziness at the Beach   [Private] Laziness at the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:12 am

AndrewTimothyHayes

Andy lifted his gaze to the girl, hastily rolling up his book and slipping it into his back pocket. 'Can't let her see me reading...' he thought. Andy took in a breath before he rose to his feet. As she spoke, he arched an eyebrow in surprise. 'Sassy...' he thought, grinning to himself.
Andy hooked his thumbs in the pockets of his jeans. He flashed a white smile, flipping his hair out of his face. "Maybe I'm getting heat stroke...what else could explain reading?" he suggested, speaking in a sarcastic and a feigned dramatic tone.
Andy studied the girl a moment. She was cute, obviously feisty...
'She won't be easy..' a voice in him seemed to say.
'I've always likes a challenge,' he replied silently.
What was he doing anyway? This act didn't get his father's attention...why didn't he just go back to his old self and drop the whole bad boy act?! Andy gave a silent sigh and a small, almost unnoticeable shake of his head. 'Too late now...I've been like this for years. I've been like this for too long to go back..' he thought.
Andy pushed the thoughts away and turned his attention back to the girl. He, once again, flashed a flirty, white smile and shifted his weight to one foot. "I'm Andy...and may I say, you are a dazzling alien," he said, giving a small nod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Laziness at the Beach   [Private] Laziness at the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:31 am

Evelyn Sierra Yates

Watching as he put away the book in a hurried way, Evelyn mistook his hastening to put away the book for good manners. She was doubtful, however, once he opened his mouth to speak. Slipping the shell into her pocket, she narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips slightly. What else could explain reading? She echoed in her mind, sucking in one of her cheeks. "Oh, I don't know, liking it perhaps?" She returned, flicking her bangs out of her face and crossing her arms.

"Evelyn Yates, daughter of Hephaestus." She introduced herself, offering him her hand for a handshake. She couldn't really figure out who his godly parent was from looks, she had never really been good at figuring out such things. "Hm, yes, I must agree with you on that point about my being dazzling." She replied, grinning a little bit and framing her face with her hands before returning them to her sides. "And I must say, you're not such a bad earthling yourself."

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Laziness at the Beach   [Private] Laziness at the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:48 am

AndrewTimothyHayes

Andy grinned as she spoke. He could tell she was trying to figure out his godly parent. 'Surprise her? Or make her sweat a while?' he pondered. With a moment's hesitation, he shook her hand. "Athena...I'm a son of Athena," he explained, allowing his hand to slip into his pocket once again.
As she complimented him, he grinned proudly. "It's the hair," he said, taking a strand of it in his fingers a moment. He examined it closely. The color, the texture, almost as if he was analyzing his hair for a science project.
Andy snapped out of his scientific moment and focused his attention back on Evelyn. "Evelyn, huh? Can I call you Eve? Or maybe just Ev. Oh! How about Lynni?" he asked, obviously joking. Andy laughed lightly at his own humor, shaking out his hair out of boredom.
Andy gave a small, jerky nod towards her pocket. "So what's with the shell?" he asked, tilting his head a bit out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Laziness at the Beach   [Private] Laziness at the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:16 pm

Evelyn Sierra Yates

(( Sorry about the delay! o u o ))

Tilting her head, Evelyn squinted her eyes a little bit as she examined Andy. She hadn't seen at first but now that he had told her, she could see traces of Athena's traits in him. Even if he didn't have those trademark grey eyes or blond hair, there was something about his eyes - or maybe she was just imagining things. "Yep yep, your hair is very swishy and lovely." She agreed, nodding her head enthusiastically.

"My hair is usually drab and flat!" She exclaimed, grabbing a lock of her hair and then making a face at it. Evelyn eyed Andy somewhat enviously, dropping the hair she held in her hands and grinning. "It's irritating that boys usually have the traits that girls would kill for." She stated.

Crinkling her nose, Evelyn threw her hands up in the air before dropping to her knees and bowing to Andy. "Oh gods no! Not Lynni! Anything but Lynni!" She cried in mock-despair. After remaining in the groveling position, she peered up at Andy and smiled a little coyly. "The shell? I just picked it up because it was extremely pretty." She said, standing and then fishing through her pocket to show him the shell. "Isn't she a beauty?" Evelyn trilled.

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Laziness at the Beach   [Private] Laziness at the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:34 pm

AndrewTimothyHayes

Andy chuckled as a lopsided grin stretched across his face. "I have swooshy hair?" he mused with obvious enjoyment that she found his hair "swooshy". Andy gently took a strand of her hair between his index finger and his thumb. "You know...some of your girls just don't realize that you're completely beautiful...even though you all keep insulting yourselves," he observed, studying her a moment. He released his gentle grip of her hair and leaned on one foot. The bad thing about the beach? Nothing to lean against. He couldn't keep his back to a solid object and a cool grin to up the flirting. He sighed. 'Guess I'll have to work without it..' he thought.
Andy examined the shell curiously. "It's obviously been oxidized by something..." he murmured. After he realized what he said, his usually colorless skin was soon stained a deep, scarlet hue. His cheeks, the tip of his nose, and his ears felt very hot and soon grew brighter in their shade of red. "Uh...I mean...it's pretty, like those blue eyes of yours," he said with a grin, quickly trying to recover from his slip up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Laziness at the Beach   [Private] Laziness at the Beach I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:22 am

Evelyn Sierra Yates

Evelyn nodded her head before stilling and then going slightly cross-eyed as she tried to follow his hands with her eyes. "Oh no, I don't think I'm ugly or anything." She told him, shrugging her shoulders. "I just... acknowledge that I have flaws..?" She said in a quizzical tone, as if she weren't really sure herself. "I'm not denying the fact that I am ridiculously fabulous, however." She cracked.

"I'm afraid that I don't know what 'oxidized' means." She lamented before grinning at him and laughing when he suddenly blushed. "Nice going, slick." She said, shaking her head at his comment about her eyes. Chewing on her lower lip, she examined his blushing face for a little bit before lightly squeezing his cheek jokingly. "D'awww, you look just darling with that blush of yours!" She cooed.

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Laziness at the Beach   [Private] Laziness at the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:23 pm

AndrewTimothyHayes

Andy made a strange squeak as she pinched his cheek. "Meh.." he mumbled, squinting his eye as a reflex to the pinching. He swatted her hand away a bit spastically. "I'm not cute...I was just so over taken by your beauty that my face got warm," he said, scoffing a bit as he flipped his hair.
Andy rubbed his cheek where she pinched it, muttering a bit under his breath about not being cute. He didn't mind being called "hot"...but cute? No...cute wasn't his thing...
Andy cleared his throat, glancing about awkwardly. "Soo...you wanna go for a swim?" he asked with a grin. Without waiting for her response, Andy stripped from his shirt and his jeans so he was simply in his boxers. Hey...they were as close to swin trunks as he could get at the moment.
He ran towards the water, jumping in with a splash. He let out a slightly girlish shriek, jumping a bit into the air. "Ack!! It's cold!" he exclaimed, flailing around in the water a moment, as though that would fix the temperature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Laziness at the Beach   [Private] Laziness at the Beach I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Evelyn Sierra Yates

"Oh, that was masculine." Evelyn remarked, referring to the squeak. Watching as he undressed until he was only in his underpants, Evelyn resisted the urge to wolf-whistle and raised a hand to her face instead. "Do you usually strip down in front of girls who you have never met before or am I just special?" She asked, shaking her head and grinning. "By the way, there is no way that I am going to follow your lead and strip down to my undergarments, so you'll be swimming alone today, buddy." She added, crossing her arms and then snorting as he started to flap around in a wacky way.

"Aaand, before it's too late to say this - I saw London, I saw France, I saw Andy's underpants!" Evelyn sang, parading along the edge of the beach near the water.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Laziness at the Beach   [Private] Laziness at the Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Private] Laziness at the Beach
Page 1 of 1