Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]  Empty
PostSubject: Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]    Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Will lay back on a towel toying with a small velvet box in his large, muscular hands. He was going to ask Carly to be his girlfriend and he had bribed a Hermes kid to steal a Tiffany's necklace with a seahorse on it. It was a lovely jewel with a diamond tail and two little emeralds for eyes. 'Oh man, what if she declines?' He thought in nervousment.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]    Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Carly smiled as she spotted Will on the beach. She had received a note that told her to meet him here at this time. She ran her fingers through her hair, blowing her bangs away from her face. Carly started towards him, stopping when she was near. "Hey," she said with a smile. She hooked her thumbs in the loops of her jean shorts. She wore a flowing blue shirt along with matching, random accessories. Silently, she wondered why he looked so nervous. "You okay? You look terrified," she noted.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]    Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:14 pm

"Well...asking the girl I have an enormous crush on, to be my girl is nerve-wracking." He said with a small grin. He ran his hand down the front of his hot pink polo from Hollister. Today one of his siblings had told him that he looked like a gay male model. With his dark Levis and Moccasins, he did look rather stylish.

((Too lazy for colors...))
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]    Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:23 pm

Carly's cheeks flushed a deep shade of scarlet. The brim of her nose wrinkled and the dimples in her cheeks showed as she smiled. She laughed lightly, twirling a bit of her hair. "Oh? And how do you think that's going to you?" she asked, swaying slowly back and forth. Carly bit her lip, trying to suppress her smile, unsuccessfully of course.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]    Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:34 pm

Will smiled and held out the small Tiffany's box. "You tell me." He took her and opened her fingers. He gently placed the light blue box in her hand. "I hope you like it."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]    Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:47 pm

Carly studied him a moment before she studied the box a moment. She read the label and arched an eyebrow. "Tiffany's? Isn't that a little expensive?" she pointed out. Despite the possible overly high monetary value, Carly's curiosity was far too great. She opened the box slowly. As the necklace was revealed, Carly let out a soft gasp. "It's beautiful," she said, looking up at Will with a smile. She gently ran her fingers over the sea horse pendant. "Thank you, Will. I love it," she said, biting her lip once again to try and suppress her smile. Once again, she failed at this attempt.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]    Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:54 pm

"I thought you might. It reminded me of you." He said. Williamson took a step closer to Carly. "Need any help with that?" He asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]    Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Carly blushed a bit. She nodded her head with a smile. "Sure," she said. Carly gently removed the necklace from the box and handed it to Will. She turned around and gathered her wavy, black hair in her hand so he could connect the clasp without her hair in the way. Carly glanced back at Will a moment and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]    Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:03 pm

He took the clasp in his muscular hands and fiddled with it. The chain was sturdy and thick. But not too thick. It was still thin enough to be feminine and sturdy. Finally the chain hung around her neck and the diamonds glittered while the emeralds shone. Carly herself was a beautiful site to look at.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]    Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:09 pm

Carly looked down, gently touching the pendant again. She then turned her deep blue gaze to Will with a smile. "Thank you, it really is beautiful," she said, biting at the inside of her lower lip. It was a bad habit she had, biting her lip. Carly paused, her brow furrowing a bit. She took a step towards Will, rose to the tips of her toes and leaned in towards him. She hesitated just another moment before she gingerly pressed her lips to his. It was obvious she was nervous. They had, after all, never kissed before. Soon, however, Carly was swept up in the romance of the moment. She let her arms wrap loosely around his neck as she deepened the kiss a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]    Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:30 am

It wouldn't been his first kiss, because he had kissed Maddie. But this was different, he felt more alive. He wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up, spinning her around in a very romantic way. Slowly he pulled back and let his head rest on her forehead. "Wow..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]    Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:53 am

Carly began to get a little dizzy as he picked her up and spun her around, but it was a good dizzy. She smiled into the kiss, feeling as those butterflies the Aphrodite girls were always talking about flitted into her stomach.
When Will pulled back, she had to admit she was a bit disappointed. Carly laughed lightly at Will's response to the kiss. "What? Are you dizzy too?" she asked, tucking a bit of her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]    Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Make It Official [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 1