Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I was told to make a topic by my master [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

I was  told to make a topic by my master [private] Empty
PostSubject: I was told to make a topic by my master [private]   I was  told to make a topic by my master [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:58 pm

I walked into the mess hall and s[center]at down at a bench. I was then served a taco, yum. "Water." I said as my glass filled up with ice cold water. I got up and scarped some food into the fire, the usual. Out of the ordinary, I sat down back at the table.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: I was told to make a topic by my master [private]   I was  told to make a topic by my master [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:20 am

I walked into the Mess Hall, knowing that I needed to go practice soon. Looking at my pocketwatch, absently, I decided I had enough time to get something to eat. I saw another girl, and waved at her with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: I was told to make a topic by my master [private]   I was  told to make a topic by my master [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:22 am

I looked up and waved at the guy. He looked average. After I waved, I took a bit of my taco, then looked back at him. "Hi."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was told to make a topic by my master [private]   I was  told to make a topic by my master [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was told to make a topic by my master [private]
Page 1 of 1