Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

"Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam- Empty
PostSubject: "Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam-   "Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:15 am

"Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam- Tumblr_m8nx0aZCXG1r3irk3o1_500
Katherine-Elizabeth-Jones
A daughter of Hermes
God of Thieves; Messenger of the Gods

kat knew new york like the back of her hand and could make it to anyplace that was or wasn't on a map of Manhattan. She could give you directions to any place you wanted to go, that is if she were up for being helpful at that moment. She grew up in the city, and had come to be your average New Yorker, even with her years she had stayed in camp. Sneaking out was one of her specialties and being a daughter of Hermes, it wasn't that difficult to do so. Although the more she did it, the more attention she got as she would be missing much more. It wasn't like she cared much about getting in trouble, it was more about getting noticed in a bigger scenario. It was easy not to think about it though.

This particular day she had snuck out for specific reasons and it wasn't to do something anyone would really have guessed. She was simply walking around Central Park, casually waiting around for someone. Kat had her IPod turned up and her ear buds turned up all the way, not caring if anyone else could hear the music blasting from the buds. She kicked her feet against the gravel path, scuffing the toes of the sneakers, but simply liking it that way better. She wasn't a perfectionist who needed everything she owned in tip top shape. Her IPod had a shattered back screen but you didn't see her complaining.

Running a hand through her hair, Kat looked up from the ground, sighing as the sun beat down against her skin. She hadn't really planned for it to be this hot. She never looked at the weather channel or anything a mortal would. She simply stepped outside her cabin in the late morning after waking up and threw on whatever she felt like. At this point in time she was just relieved that she hadn't put on jeans. The guy she was there for wasn't there yet, but she was liking the time alone for those few moments, but only knowing she'd like the ones with him a little more. It was only in the back of her mind as she realized what she was doing was wrong and not the first time she's done it, but like she thought, it was in the back of her mind, and far from her subconscious. That's what the music was for, anyway, to drown out any unwanted thoughts.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: "Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam-   "Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:52 am

Looking back at me
I seemed to have never really got it right.
I never stopped to think of you.
I'm always wrapped up in things
I cannot win.

"Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam- 33tno74

"Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam- Tumblr_lwxfurjIoZ1qgzh68o1_500

I walked into Central Park, a hot coffee in my hand. I waved off pleas to get a ride through Central Park. I was looking to get to one place no one else could get me to. Well they could get me there but I'd have to explain to them why I was getting off and... Ugh. I over explain things...

Well anyway. Why was I here to meet a friend of mine? Well I met her a couple nights ago. I couldn't sleep so I snuck out of bed, snuck past Skye, snuck past Logan, and just went into the city. I was having a great time. Sitting in the dark, drinking coffee. I haven;t had peace like that in a while. I'm a Doctor. A devoted boyfriend. A father. I don't have any time to myself. And I finally did. Then... she came along.

Her name's Kat and she's beautiful. A daughter of Hermes. We met that night and ever since... well... we've been meeting at night. Not doing anything but... just talking. But somehow I still felt guilty. Like I should have been doing that talking with Skye...

But ever since she got re-elected... she's turned into a Drill Sergeant. At the Cabin and at home. I haven't gotten any for who knows how long, I've been working my ass off and I only hear anger from her when I get home. I just... I needed a break.

Finally, I got into proximity of her. I felt butterflies in my stomach. See? That's why I feel guilty.

"Hey."

You are the antidote that gets me by.
Something strong like a drug, that gets me high.
What I really meant to say...
Is I'm sorry for the way...
I am.
I never meant to be so cold.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: "Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam-   "Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:16 am

A daughter of Hermes

kat wondered why she kept meeting Jared there. She knew Seth would have a field day if he figured out what she had been doing. He was never one to take things very well, especially if it had to do with other guys. But then again, maybe that was exactly why she was doing it, just to get that reaction from him because he was always so protective. If there was one thing Kat didn't need it was being protected. So why not just be a little rebellious and go against whatever he said for a change. It wasn't that bad, anyway, right? She was just meeting another kid to hang out for a couple hours.

At the sound of his familiar voice, Kat turned on her heels and looked towards the boy that was positioned only a couple feet away. Her lips couldn't help but tug up into a small smile, almost her normal subtle smirk. She pulled her ear buds out of her ears and draped them around her shoulders, pausing the music and sliding the IPod into her back pocket of her shorts. She didn't know what more to do then take the extra steps the lasted between them until they were about a foot apart.

Her stomach did a short flip, but she shook the feeling away. "Jared," she said, balling her hands into fists lightly, figuring it was something to do other then just stand their awkwardly. Either way, it was awkward, but oddly, she was comfortable. "Hey, what's up?" That's how their conversations had normally started, and had taken off from there. It had only been a couple times though. No big deal.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: "Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam-   "Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:54 am

Looking back at me
I cannot win.

"Kat," I said sternly, balling my free hand up into a fist like she was doing, trying to tease her. He smiled and then took another sip of his coffee.

"Um, not much. Just snuck out of work early. Told Skye I was going out for a bit," I explained.

Yes, she knew about Skye. We weren't doing anything wrong so, I mean, it's not a big deal. Right? I mean... sure we're lying to our loved ones but... there's no reason to...

Right?

"So, how's things going with you? Gotta be a lot happening in the rebellious Hermes girl's life," I asked with a smirk.

Yes, I often called her rebellious or free or something since, even though she does have a lover, she... is free-spirited. She can do adventurous things and fight monsters while I'm tied down by a job, a girlfriend, and a kid. I haven't fought in months.

I am.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: "Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam-   "Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:19 am

A daughter of Hermes

kat pursed her lips at how Jared seemed to mock her in his own teasing way. She un-balled her hands and pushed at his shoulder lightly, raising her eyebrows at how he reacted, but not being able to hide the smile that pulled across her expression. Instead of keeping her hands busy, she shifted her weight from one foot to the other. It wasn't easy being ADHD, especially when she was built to always be moving, running preferably. It was weird to her to be always standing still, and not moving. She would really expect that from most demigods because most did have ADHD as well as dyslexia like herself.

The daughter of Hermes nodded at his mentioning of Skye. They had gone over the basics of their everyday lives the past few times they had met. It wasn't like they were sharing their deepest and darkest secrets, though. Just the simple stuff. It had seemed to be going along as if they were just friends, and Kat could care less about what anyone else would think about it all. There was nothing to be nervous about, yet she did feel that little bit of anxiousness, as much as she didn't want to admit it.

She shrugged when he asked her how her life had been going. She basically spent most her time at camp, still training, not really knowing what else to do with her time. There could have been a lot going on in her life, and most of the time there was, and she was just too fast to really notice how much there really was. She tried not to ponder on the problems, anyway, and just think about what was happening then. It was easier that way. "Really, There isn't much. Camp is just, well, camp. Wake up, train, stay alive, eat, sleep. Mostly the same routine. I'm just happy to get out again." Kat spread her arms out to her sides before letting them fall to her sides again. "It's so much bigger out here. I don't get why we need to be stuck in that place for so long anyway."

Lat was perfectly confident that she would be able to handle herself out in the real world, alone or not. It just seemed more practical and more of a challenge to live where she would just end up later on anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: "Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam-   "Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:41 am

Looking back at me
I cannot win.

"You realize that was like, the most cliche thing ever? Like... ever? Pushing someone lightly on the shoulder? It's something you see out of teen movies, man," I teased, pushing her shoulder lightly as she did me.

I smiled. Skye and I never did any of this anymore. By God I had to resort to going to the CHB beach to socialize and see attractive woman. Last time Skye and I even kissed? Weeks. Since we got back together. I don't even know if we kissed then. I think we just hugged.

Is the attraction even there anymore? I just... I need something right? Something to help me push through this rut we have. And I'm not seeing Skye giving me anything. And I've given too much.

"New York isn't that great either. It's the same schedule for me except I work instead of train. Heh. It does get boring,"

I smiled and shrugged.

"All of it gets... a bit too much sometimes. But I can and will live through it. I don't have much of a choice right? I have to. It's what adults do. I can't just go through life running off to fight monsters or to train with my bow or some crap like that. I have to be mature. I have to-Oh. I said that all out loud. Okay... diversion... so... boobs right? Can't uh... live without 'em... oh boy I'm making this worse by the second. I'll just shut up now," I rambled on for a minute.

I went back on my heels and then my toes awkwardly. I screwed the pooch then, I guess. I try to hold all that usually but sometimes I say it out loud in front of people. Heheh.

I am.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: "Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam-   "Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:00 am

A daughter of Hermes

"oh, so you rather me punch you in the crotch or wrestle you to the ground? Because I most certainly could." Kat asked partially serious for her own tone of voice. She always meany the small things like that. Even if he thought she was kidding she wasn't. "Is that cliche enough for you? I didn't know my life was a teen chick flick." Even though that may not have made much sense to anyone else, the daughter of Hermes understood her own words well enough. Basically she was just teasing him as he was her. She didn't know how he would react to that particular comment but she didn't think too much of it.

For a moment, Kat couldn't help but almost feel a little bad for Jared. He was already technically moved out of camp, having started a family and what not. He wasn't much of an adult yet, legally anyway and he was already living like he was. She couldn't really remember the last time she actually tried being as he said mature. It wasn't really something she strived for, but mainly because she didn't have to. It was weird thinking about her life being any different than it already was at the moment. There wasn't much she could do to prevent what's coming next, maybe in just a couple years.

The thoughts left her though the moment Jared decided to stop himself and start talking about boons. Kat let out a short laugh, but giving him an odd look. "So you decide to act less mature by starting to comment on the topic of boobs? Well, looks like you nailed that. No adult blurts that out in a sentnce giving the situation we're currently talking about. But it's not like youcant take a break, thoigh." Like you sort of are now with me, she almost added but decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: "Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam-   "Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Looking back at me
I cannot win.

"That sounds kinky," I replied with a small sarcastic smile. I took a sip of my coffee. "Ooo Kitty Kat got claws hm? Rowwwrr," I made a small cat paw with my hand and clawed at the air.

The way Kat sometimes got... passionate was something I missed with Skye. We barely ever saw each other. And when we did... I dunno. Have we lost that spark? Have we? I want to try and make it work, I do. But how? I mean... just how?

"Kat. I'm Dr. Jared Frost. Of course it worked. Mammorology is my specialty... just so you know Mammories are boobs. So. Yeah. And breaks are hard to get nowadays. I get home, I help Logan with homework, and... well... ya know," I explained and shrugged slightly.

"So. What's up?" I asked.

I am.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: "Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam-   "Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:58 pm

A daughter of Hermes

kat smirked and started to finger with her ear buds that hung around her shoulders. She rolled her eyes at the way Jared decided to tease her, not only because she's heard it plenty of times before, but because she got the point of it. She knew she did that, more often then she would care to admit, but it was something she couldn't help. Who cared anyway? It just showed the confidence she bore with her. That was way to think of it. The positives to the way she acted, even if her over confidence was something the could also be fatal.

Running a quick hand through her straight hair, Kat gave the boy in front of her an odd look as he continued to ramble, but this time she was pretty sure he was serious. She looked into his light eyes, trying to picture what he was thinking. She supposed it had something to do with Skye, but she didn't really want to push on that topic, despite her curiosity. They had talked quite a bit about it, but not all at once. Heck, they talked about her own love life as well, which she didn't exactly know where it stood, but guessed it was normal. It had been a while since she saw him.

She was pulled from her thoughts, and caught herself really staring at Jared once he asked her a question. "Eh, nothing really," Kat admitted, which was most often her answer the past few days. She looked down at her wrist, just making sure the bracelet was still there for she lost it quite often. "Broke an Ares' kid's nose this morning when he made fun of my little sister. Nothing he didn't deserve, and nothing ambrosia and nectar couldn't fix. He was a bit of baby about it." She couldn't help the smile that forced itself across her lips again, as she looked back up towards the boy in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam-   "Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Topic Name Here" -Private to Sam-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: