Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Effie

Effie

Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) Empty
PostSubject: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:20 pm

It was an ugly day. I hate to say it but.. it was. There were storm clouds around the camp(not over, of course) and my mood was terrible. I had slept in and was still tired. I was bored and needed a way to entertain myself. I sighed. I walked around the crowded courtyard slowly. My usually swift feet let me down, and I tripped. Right in front of someone. "S-sorry."I stuttered.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:27 pm

This girl slipped in front of me, and I tripped over her. It was really akward. We were like dog piling in front of everyone. "Sorry" i said as I brushed myself off. I picked up my ipod off the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:33 pm

Dylan had been observing from a short distance away. He wandered over. "You two OK?" He asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:41 pm

"I'm ok. You?" I asked the girl. I slowly stood back up. I tucked my stupid hair behind my ears.

OOC: A pic of her: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) 1219527874_8997_full
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:51 pm

"I'm fine at least." I said. I held out my hand to help the other girl up. Blone hair, the same stormy grey eyes, probrably an Athena kid.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:55 pm

I took her hand. "Thanks. I'm Ingrid Anders. Athena. How about you guys?"I asked.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Korina Walker. Daughter of Hermes." I introduced myself. She took my hand and got up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:10 am

"Um, I guess you two are okay then." Dyaln felt mildly awkward, just standing there. He scratched his head. "Uhh,"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:23 am

Excuse me, crazedChelonia,

You have not yet made a character, therefore you are not allowed to roleplay yet. Please read the rules over again and post your character, wait for him/her to get accepted and then you may roleplay once again.

Also, remember, at least four sentences per post.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:02 am

((Angel, the person in the above post is me. I got locked out of my account for whatever reason, so I got permission from Selene to use the above account until everything got fixed up. Which it has. So, yeah. Sorry!))
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:02 pm

"Well thats obvious. What? just because girls trip over and fll they get hurt?" I asked sarcastically. Darn you ADHD. I looked at teh other girl, Ingrid. She looked perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:27 pm

Oh! Well I apologize for that mix up, Tortuga. :3 No harm done I suppose, thanks for clearing it up though. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:28 pm

((Very welcome. Since the above account is, for all intents and purposes, useless, can the
admins shut it down?))

Dylan threw up his hands defensively. "That was uncalled for! I was just trying to be nice!" He gave the girl, Korina, she'd said, a glare.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:16 pm

I laughed so hard that I was clutching on to my stomach when I started to calm dawn from my laughing fit. "Sorry... dude... learn... to... chill." Told him taking breaths in between every word.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Dylan looked at Korina, feeling rather consternated. "O- K, I'm sorry I freaked out. I'm Dylan." he extended a hand to Korina.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:55 pm

I took his hand and shook it. I was still trying to hold back laughter, and I'm doing well so far. The boy looked around 15. I've only seen him around camp once or twice so i'm not sure. I realized i had to answer him, "Korina, daughter of Apollo." I introduced.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:34 am

"Good to meet you, Korina." Dylan said, relaxing. "Oh, my god parent is Enyo. Think Ares, but a girl."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:58 am

"That, erm, nice." I said. You see, the ares and the Apollo kids didn't really like each other ever singce we cursed the with the rhyming couplets again. And you learn that the Ares cabin can get really lets just say, agressive. I wasn't sure about this Dylan dude now. I'll give him a chance and see how he turns out.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:31 pm

"Oh, by the way, the Rhyming thing- awesome." Dylan laughed. "I'm sick of taking their crap over being the child of another war god. It was nice to finally see them get theirs."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:00 pm

"Sure, I'm sick of people not wanting to hear my poetry because of my dad's horrible poetry." I said. Thunder rumbled above. "OKAY FINE I'M SORRY!! DON'T HAVE TO BE SO SENSITIVE!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Dylan laughed. "You're lucky. When I piss off my mom, things fall on my head. Most often they are hard. Very hard." He shivered, and gave a wary glance skyward.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:08 pm

"I ended up having really horrible poetry for a whole month once, no one could understand what I was saying" I told him. I laughed at the memory. I was really pissed off at first, but when I look back, it was really funny.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

"Must be one of those 'funny in hindsight' moments." Dylan smiled. "And the gods think mortals are crazy!" He quickly sidestepped as a helmet hit the ground where he had been standing.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:10 am

I was practically rolling on the floor laughing. "I know... right?" I managed.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:50 am

Dylan started laughing, too. Pretty soon, he was cracking up as well. "It really- is- insane- being a demigod." He choked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next