Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:18 am

4 sentences guys~
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Sorry Skye!

"Sometimes... being... a demigod... ain't... that...bad." I managed. It was true. Being a demigod is really nice sometimes. You constantly meet new people. You have so many siblings that you can't even count them. Everyone at camp understands you. You have a safe haven that you can reside to anytime.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 pm

"That's true, that's true." Dylan smiled. "I love never getting beat up on. Mostly because no one can beat me." He glanced at Korina, who was still hysterical. He was glad she was having fun.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Glad my charrie was having fun?? (: What are you trying to do here. HUUH:)

I calmed down. "Thats true. Since you have training at camp and stuff. And you get to do what most people don't have the chance to do." I pointed out. To be considered, he was kinda hot. (A\N: yeah i'm desperate:)) He was funny.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:07 am

((Trying to put out four sentences so I don't get grilled by Angel or Skye, that's what I'm doing.))

Dylan scratched his head. "Even before coming to camp. But especially here." He smiled. "How long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:47 pm

MMMEEEE TOOO:)

"I've been here for 3 years." I told him. I realised my Ipod was still on. Thats why I heard a bit of music in the background. No, I dont have my music on super loud. I just have radar ears. One of my only skills that I can use. I took my Ipod out and turned it off.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:13 pm

"I've been here the same amount of time." He gestured to her iPod. "Watcha listenin' to?
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:17 pm

"2ne1. A Kpop group." I replied. He probrably didnt know who I was talking about. Or maybe he did. I heard a scream from the Hermes cabin and figured another prank took place. I smiled at the last time they pranked the Aphrodite cabin.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:33 pm

Dylan's brow creased slightly. "Can't say I've heard of them. Have you heard of Ludo?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:39 pm

:No, I havent." I replied. I was getting really bored. I fiddled around with my Ipod. Tapped my foot. All unknowingly. I blame ADHD.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:13 am

"Oh. They're pretty good." He smiled, feeling awkward again. "You gettin' board?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:19 am

"Yeah." I replied plainly. By now, I was fiddling with my thumbs tapping my foot. Something jsut to keep me busy. ADHD strikes again.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:30 am

"Okay..." Dylan said. "You wanna do something? Play a game?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:39 am

"Sure." I said. What game? And what kinda 15 year old would play a 'game'? It was just akward. This better be 'fun' or I'm out.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:59 am

Dylan shruggd. "I don't know... Do you play basketball?" He gave a half-frown and shrugged. "Iunno. I'm just board. I'l just go away if you want."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm

"Sure." I said. Basketball want really my thing. But since I had nothing better to do, then I would make an exeption. I walked with him to the basketball court. I've never really paid attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)   Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do I have to make a title?(Open, private to cherry and chelonia)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2