Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

(Not feeling creative enough to make a title)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

(Not feeling creative enough to make a title) Empty
PostSubject: (Not feeling creative enough to make a title)   (Not feeling creative enough to make a title) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:25 pm

This is boring, I thought.
I continue firing arrows at the target, one bulls-eye after another. It gets repetitive after a while but it kills the time. I smiled then I can go play my guitar.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: (Not feeling creative enough to make a title)   (Not feeling creative enough to make a title) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Lanny sauntered into the arena, whip in hand. She stared at the dummy, narrowing her eyes. It seemed as if someone should start playing western music. She cracked the whip with her strong arms. The sound resinated through the arena. The black, leather whip twirled itself around the dummies neck and Lanny pulled. The dummy moved from its usual place on the ground and towards her.
Her hands and feet moved in a series of fluid jabbing and kicking, almost like a dance. With another few cracks of her whip, the dummy was torn to shreds.
Lanny let out a deep, content sigh. That was always a good way to let out her anger. She simply left the battered and broken training object there and leaned against the bleachers in silence.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: (Not feeling creative enough to make a title)   (Not feeling creative enough to make a title) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:39 pm

I looked at the remained of the training dummy.
"The training dummy got owned" I laughed.
I began firing arrows at it, for no reason. It was more fun than shooting the target over and over.
Noob dummy, I thought.

((Had to make him casual and carefree, people talk like that in real life))
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: (Not feeling creative enough to make a title)   (Not feeling creative enough to make a title) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Lanny looked over at the boy, narrowing her eyes. She cracked her whip, knocking one of his arrows out of its path. It bounced to the ground, clouds of dust flying around it. "Yeah..owned.." she said with a soft snort of laughter, coiling up her whip again. She hated kids like this. Happy ones...smiling, goofy, and grinning all the time. She shook her head, kicking up a bit of dirt and dust. Why was everybody at this camp so annoying?
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: (Not feeling creative enough to make a title)   (Not feeling creative enough to make a title) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:07 pm

"What'd you do that for?" I asked. The annoyance in my voice was obvious.
It's the end of us all, I thought, Nathan is annoyed at something.
"Just because you're unhappy doesn't give you the right to make others unhappy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Not feeling creative enough to make a title)   (Not feeling creative enough to make a title) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Not feeling creative enough to make a title)
Page 1 of 1