Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I Don't Have A Creative Topic Title (Vixxeh)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey

Location : Spring, Texas! Don't worry we really aren't all rednecks lol

I Don't Have A Creative Topic Title (Vixxeh) Empty
PostSubject: I Don't Have A Creative Topic Title (Vixxeh)   I Don't Have A Creative Topic Title (Vixxeh) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:54 pm

Spoiler:

Dare was back on the amphitheater stage for the fourth time in a week. Strumming his guitar, he found, calmed him down, especially in the quiet echo of the empty alcove. Humming softly along with the music, he played one of his all-time favorite songs: "Knee Deep" by Zac Brown Band. Closing his eyes, he allowed himself a small smile, as if feeling the waves of the ocean roll over him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Have A Creative Topic Title (Vixxeh)   I Don't Have A Creative Topic Title (Vixxeh) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:17 pm

Music. It was nice to hear someone playing. Amaranta was peeking around the edge of the Amphitheater, a knit hat pulled over her pointed ears and hair, low pigtails draped over her shoulders. A pink hoof clicked gently in time with the guitar, the satyress' fingers itching for the strings of her harp, but... She didn't want to disturb the boy. She didn't know him, and for all she knew, he might be a satyr hater. Bravery wasn't one of her strong suits. But... the music. Moving closer, only a little, her hooves made light tip-a-tap noises on the floor as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Grey

Location : Spring, Texas! Don't worry we really aren't all rednecks lol

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Have A Creative Topic Title (Vixxeh)   I Don't Have A Creative Topic Title (Vixxeh) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Spoiler:

Dare stopped a minute, cocking his head to the side. He could have sworn he'd heard something; spending so much time alone in the amphitheater had helped his hearing. After a few moments of silence, he shrugged it off. Was paranoia really going to cut his alone time short today?No, no it will not he thought happily, picking up the song again.

Last edited by Grey on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Have A Creative Topic Title (Vixxeh)   I Don't Have A Creative Topic Title (Vixxeh) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:42 pm

As she got closer, the hoof clicks got louder. Taking a deep breath, she offered her presence. "You're really good at that..." She spoke, clicking her hooves shyly on the flooring. Uhg, what was she thinking. Boys were trouble, hadn't she learned that yet? But no, here she was, being drawn by the music. Maybe it was a curse, like the satyr boys being drawn to the Hunters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Have A Creative Topic Title (Vixxeh)   I Don't Have A Creative Topic Title (Vixxeh) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Don't Have A Creative Topic Title (Vixxeh)
Page 1 of 1