Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} Empty
PostSubject: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:25 pm

I felt myself go to the beach, I felt the wind on my face and the smell of the salt water. This was home. Or at least my father's home. There were a few other people, in 2's and 3's. Talking and laughing. Others looked like they were on a date. I gave a smile, just thinking about kissing another person made me laugh. I heard a concernd bark from my feet, and saw Cerberus looking up at me. I had gotten lost in though again. "I'm okay, Cerberus." I tell him. "No need to worry. Let's hope that these people are our friends." I continue to walk until I'm at the edge of the water. I slip off my shoes, and the cold, ocean water rushes up to me, but of course my feet stay perfectly dry. I adjust my eyepatch so that way it woun't fall of in the breeze. I give a sigh of content, when I heard Cerberus growl, and I turn my head to see who has approched me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:29 pm

I was walking along the beach when I saw cerberus. He barked at me and I flinched. Iheld my arm and felt the scar that I had from the last time I saw cerberus. I walked along the beach trying to avoid Cerberus but his three heads kept on staring at me.

Korina Walker- Age 13- Daughter of Apollo- single

Last edited by Cherryb0mb on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:35 pm

I looked up noticing that there were people around me. I had been sitting on the beach reading and apperantly completly out of it. Wonderful." H-hi..." I said, while standing up.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:41 pm

I saw this girl look up from her book. "H-hi" she stuttered. "Hi?" I answered cocking an eyebrow up in question. I know its impolite but i really din't know her so i guess answering her was the best thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Behind me, were two girls. One was stuttering and reading a book. The other girl was trying to talk to the book girl. Huh. I turned around and walked over to them. It wasn't like me to talk to other people, but I made an exeption. "Hey." I told them.

~By the way you guys, this Cerberus is not the underworld Cerberus. They just happen to have the same name.~
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:47 pm

What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} Girl-hip-hop
Delany|Nicole|Flynn
Terpsichore

I skipped along the beach with my headphones in. I danced to the music like I was born to do it. Fast songs were my favorite. That's why I was listening to You and I by Lady Gaga. It had just enought slow and fast to make it a perfect song. I smiled and closed my eyes letting the waves wash over my feet. I heard muffled barking through my headphones, but I ignored it.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:51 pm

"C-can you g-get the d-dog to s-stop looking at m-me?" I managed. You see, dogs and I arent the best combination. Kinda like how Athena kids react to spiders. I clutched my Ipod and kept my finger on that button that would turn it into a sword.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:59 pm

I shrug. "I can't really get him to start or stop. He's more of a body guard to me." I give my dog a look, and he whimpers. But, he see's that these people are no threat to me. "See? He's no bother."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:03 pm

I sighed, that was so humiliating. "Thanks." I say. The dog looked like an Alaskan Husky, but was a bit small for one. "How old is he, or is it a she?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:49 pm

I smiled seeing the dog."Hi there." I said grinning. I just loved animals. They were easier to talk to than people anyday. I stood up." Im ..Terra.."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:05 pm

"Hi, I'm Korina, you like dogs?" I asked her. It was pretty obvious she did. And I sounded stupid. Bleh. I tried slowly inching towards the dog, tying not to get it excited.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:29 pm

"Cerberus is about 3. And it's a he." I tell them. It felt weird talking about my dog and not myself. "Oh, and I'm Melli." Nothing more than they needed to know.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:34 pm

"Hi Melli, I'm Korina, Doughter of Apollo. How come I haven't seen you at camp before?" I asked. I waited for her reply. I kept my voice as monotone as possible. I hope im not being too intruding.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Delany|Nicole|Flynn
Terpsichore

I froze when I opened mt eyes slightly to see the three other girls on the each. I instantly stopped my dancing and continued along the beach hoping they wouldn't noticd me. I speed walked. When passing them I hoped they wouldn't look my way. My flowy pink shirt blew in the subtle beach wind. I bit my lip. If tey had seen me dancing...that's just embarassing.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:39 pm

I Chuckled under my breath, the girl that was dancing along the beach stopped in embarrasment. I looked her was and rose an eyebrow. I know, it was mean, but still. I found it funny.

Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:43 pm

How could you not remember a girl with an eyepatch? I thought that I stood out pretty well. Not that I was trying to or anything. I shook my head. "Maby, I've been here for a week or so." A girl a little older than me came over after she was dancing. I gave her a nod, and a forced smile. Cerberus started to growl, but I lightly tapped him with my foot to know that it was ok.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Delany|Nicole|Flynn
Terpsichore

I scowled atthe girl. She was looked freaking thirteen. I wasn't taking that from a little brat. I rolled my eyes. She's just jealous. She can't do even half of what I could. And the other girl smiled. I didn't go near them, I just stood there corssing my arns and looking at them. Like I cared what they thought. I finally decided to go by them. It's not like I don't get along with younger kids, it's that they judge me like they are better. I stood there a second waiting for one of then tospeak first. My face felt hot.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:58 pm

"Dude, look, no need to get mad at me. I get it. You like your music, I like mine. It's just that your dancing reminded me of my step cousin." I lied. I kept my pupils from dilating.

Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Stupid kids. Didn't they know that arguing led to death? Or at least something like that. I gave a sigh and turned my back on them. They were acting like such children, fighting and arguing over a simple glance. Mabey she was having a bad day or something. You shouldn't jump to conclusions like that, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Delany|Nicole|Flynn
Terpsichore

I raised a single eyebrow at her. "Really?" I asked with doubt. Pf course she was lying. It was week, and I had learned better from Kat. "If you mudt know, I wasn't mad at you. Just, don't do that. You wont make friends that way. Laugh, and enjoy it." I sighed with. "I'm Del by the way." I smiled lightly. I wasn't sticking out my hand. I didn't know how I felt about these girls yet.

Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:15 pm

I smirked. Millie probrably thought we were being immature. That other girl, had this attitude that just screamed, I'm trying to intimidate you so BACKOFF. "Hi Del." I said."You know Millie, I'm not the one arguing, I only stated that her dancing reminded me of me step cousin." I pointed out. Way to make a friend. a part of my brain noted. I put my hands in my pockets and waited for either one of them to answer.

Last edited by Cherryb0mb on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:23 pm

How did this girl, Korina know what I was thinking? Was she a mind reader or something? "No, It's not Millie" I told her. "It's Melli" I tell her. It really get's on my nerves when people call me Millie, not Melli.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:27 pm

Delany|Nicole|Flynn
Terpsichore

"I'm not argueing," I said a little shocked the way these girls were acting. "I'm just making a statement," I looked the other girl who called the other one Millie. "Just, you know, giving some advice. No need to make fun of the girl who is dancing along the beach and enjoying her life." I shrugged. "But why should I care. It's just something I love to do." I noticed my music was still palying in my ears. I pulled the cords out and slung them over my shoulder. I smirked lightly when Melli corrected the other girl.

Again........please don't jump to conclusions abou my character guys. I guess I am terrible at this because she is not being intimidating.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:33 pm

"Chill, sorry.Melli." you really know how to piss other people off I thought to myself. Cerberus was still watching us have our hissy fight. Most of the attention was directed on me.Keep your cool Korina. Don't hurt anyone Apollo spoke through my mind.

Last edited by Cherryb0mb on Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:25 pm

I turned my head back to the ocean and Cerberus continued to look at the argument. I really didn't care by this point. I wanderd off to the end of the beach, right by the water. Cerberus eventually followed me down there. "Good dog." I told him, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}   What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are YOU guy's looking at? {Private to Cherry, Kat, and Megz}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next