Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi) Empty
PostSubject: In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi)   In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Jake stumbled across the border of Camp Half Blood still yelling for help. Still no one was coming to aid him, and he couldn't understand why.
Someone help me, I need help....NOW. Where is everyone, why will no one help me.
He looked down the still form of Izzy as he saught help. He knew that she was so close to dying, but he felt so helpless.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi)   In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:27 pm

I was walking along the border of Camp Half Blood. I wanted to get out of the sun for once. It wasn't that I hated it, but that it never rained or snowed, and it was only sunny. I liked the cold once in a while. I saw someone yelling for help, and another girl behind him. She didn't look good. Good thing I had my skateboard keychain on me, or else I would be screwed. At least, they would be. I approached the boy. Well, I was in no place to call him a boy, since, he looked around 17-19 ish.

Nevermind that. He was in need of help.
"I'm here to help you, just wait, I'll get the other person down the hill first, she looks deadily pale." I told him. I prayed to Hermes that my shoes would spout wings. Just for this once. Leave it to me to have things like this happen of my birthday.

I raced downhill at full speed. I would technically be guilty if I didn't help her and be neglegent.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi)   In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:31 pm

She clung onto him as best as she could. She watched him, even with her glossy eyes. "Jake... I'm fine, though I fear... I've hurt my arm once again." Her eyes were filled with sorrow. She was letting him down once again. Though she didn't want the girl's aid, unless her husband was with her.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi)   In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Look, I'm never going to turn down aid. But I must stay with my wife, we've been through to much together. He carefully handed Izzy to the mystery girl and she sped off. Jake broke into a run behind them keeping pace easily.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi)   In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:56 pm

I kicked my skateboard up and it turned to a keychain. I put it in my pocket. I piggybacked her to the infirmary. Well, technically, I flew her there. I placed her on an available bed. "Stay here, maybe get some rest, I'm going to get some help." I told her quietly.

I ran down the hall to were Kaedon was usually. I found him on the computer entering the patient records when the people in his department were resting. I ran up to him.
"Kaedon, I need your help now. Someone's hurt." I told him. "Really? No hi?" He joked. "This is not the time." I said sternly. I guess the british accent made it sound harsher than it was meant to be, but now was not the time to joke around.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi)   In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:27 pm

Isabelle, who had found herself warming up. Stood up and left the bed the chick put her down on. She didn't want to be alone, the flashbacks began to hit her which cause her to run towards the Ares cabin. She needed to find him now.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi)   In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Jake knew it was best for him to wait at Ares cabin while the girl helped his wife. Than he felt a strange tingling sensation ran down his spine. He turned and saw Izzy running towards him.
You should be resting Izzy, you need to heal up. Why are you here?
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi)   In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:22 pm

"Don't leave me alone there.... please don't leave me..." She was crying when she held onto him. Tears burned her eyes while she clung onto his side. Izzy hated him not being beside her at every moment. Between here and the infirmary, she only had the bad memories.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi)   In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:50 pm

Jake looked alarmed as Izzy broke down.
I won't leave you again Izzy, but why are you so distraught? What is wrong?
He noticed she still looked far to pale and he grabbed some items from his cabin and began to administor to her wounds. Once he was done he held her in his embrace rocking back and forth.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi)   In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:39 pm

I walked down the hall with Taylor. I guess she really was serious. At first, I thought that it was another one of her pranks, but her tone told me that she was dead serious. At least, from what I know of. I saw the girl on the bed, swollen arm, a few bruises, very, very pale. I guessed that only ambrosia and nectar wouldn't work this time. She needed at least a few days to heal and a cast. I saw the guy look at her with concern. Then he left. I was guessing he was going to get something for her.

“So, how'd this happen?” I asked. I needed to know how it happened for me to know how to help her. For all I know, it could be poison. I watched as Taylor sat down on a chair, taking her Ipod out to pass the time. I was guessing that she was think about Jake. They had a fight recently, made up, but she's still wavering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi)   In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of a helping hand(private to Cherry and Lexi)
Page 1 of 1