Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Beautiful in blue~ [private to lexi]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Beautiful in blue~ [private to lexi] Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful in blue~ [private to lexi]   Beautiful in blue~ [private to lexi] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Beautiful in blue~ [private to lexi] Tumblr12

L i g h t n i n g D r e w
I sat on the Hecate table in the mess hall. I nothing else better to do. I was writing things I needed to remember down on my hand. When I finished, I looked at the sky. It was early afternoon. I sighed and made a fireball appear in my hands and tossed it around between them.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful in blue~ [private to lexi]   Beautiful in blue~ [private to lexi] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:41 pm

Beautiful in blue~ [private to lexi] Cory-monteith-2117

JOEY McDANIELS
MUSES CABIN LEADER

"Do you know what's worth fighting for, and if its not worth dying for?"

----

JOEY ENTERED THE MESS HALL, bored and having nothing better to do. He always eats when he's bored, for whatever reason. Picking up two slices of pizza, some french fries, and some fried chicken, he makes his way to the Muses table. The only other person there, though, was this blue-haired girl sitting at the Hecate table. If he was younger, he would have a crush on her, but she wasn't his age. Joey took a bite, than turned to her. "Cool hair," he blurted out.
----

"Does it take your breath away, and you feel yourself suffocating?"
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful in blue~ [private to lexi]   Beautiful in blue~ [private to lexi] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:49 pm

I turned surprised at a voice that called out to me, "Cool hair." he had said. "Thanks, I get that a lot." I laughed turning his way. "My name is Lightning." I said to the man. "Unusual, I know." I said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful in blue~ [private to lexi]   Beautiful in blue~ [private to lexi] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Joey laughs back. "Naw, naw. I think it's cool." He takes a sip of his iced tea. "Way better than my name. I'm Joey McDaniels, Cabin Leader of Muses." He smiles at Lightning. Joey was wearing his white "Lonely Island: Turtleneck and Chain" t-shirt signed by Andy Samburg, with his dark green board shorts, and black flip-flops. "I see you're a Hecate child. I'm a Euterpe myself."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful in blue~ [private to lexi]   Beautiful in blue~ [private to lexi] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:18 pm

"I like the name Joey!" I smiled. I was wearing a bright green tank top with bright yellow shorts with hot pink sandals. "Oooh, you're the first Muse I've actually had a conversation with here." I laughed. "Oh goodness!" I said forgetting about the fireball in my hand. If it sits there for a long period of time, I start to feel the heat. I waved my hand and the fireball disappeared. "Hot." I mumbled shaking my hand to cool it down.
Back to top Go down
keyara

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful in blue~ [private to lexi]   Beautiful in blue~ [private to lexi] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Kami walks in and see's two people talking. "o great." she thinks. "that guy I thought was cute is talking to the blue haired girl!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful in blue~ [private to lexi]   Beautiful in blue~ [private to lexi] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beautiful in blue~ [private to lexi]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: