Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Helping pick strawberries (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Helping pick strawberries (private) Empty
PostSubject: Helping pick strawberries (private)   Helping pick strawberries (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:50 pm

I walked in, looking around, and saw the girl, that gave my heart a Skipp, and how i wished i could but never would ask. How she enters my head and wont leave, follows into the night, while i'm dreaming, why i can't stand to be anywhere Away from her, but i dont have the guts, never did. She doesn't know i exist... Or she could be a hunter, that would sucks...

Last edited by LightningStrikesTwice on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Helping pick strawberries (private)   Helping pick strawberries (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:12 pm

I walked into the Strawberry fields, holding 2 hand-weaved baskets. "Hello?" I ask, peering out into the open. I spotted a boy. There he is! He's that boy...T.J? Some boys in the Hermes Cabin called him Fallen? Hopefully he wasn't the kid who planned to poison the fruit we grew in our cabin. I walked up to him. "Hi! I'm Lily Bloom, daughter of Demeter. Nice to meet you!" I giggle, growing a vine up to my level so I can pick a fresh strawberry.

OOC; I have to get off. I'll either be on tonight or tomorrow. Bai bai!
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Helping pick strawberries (private)   Helping pick strawberries (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:18 pm

hey my names T.J or Fallen, although thats only half of the original, but whatever, you choice." i said with a well known smile. "It's nice to meet you Lily, Demeter, the goddess of growth? or plants? i never could remember, you helping pick Strawberries too?" wow a stupid question duh shes got a basket, and placed some berries in there, of course she is... {deep breathe}
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Helping pick strawberries (private)   Helping pick strawberries (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:17 pm

"The Goddess of Harvest" I say, nodding. "Well, let's get started! I brought you a basket, just in case you needed one. I can always weave more when I needed it!" I giggle. Let's face it. I was nervous. I couldn't stop talking. I smiled and sighed, bending down on my knees to pick some juicy fruit.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Helping pick strawberries (private)   Helping pick strawberries (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:57 am

thanks, that very helpful, it save me the trouble of carrying the berries in my stomach..." i said, laughing a little, with her giggle.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Helping pick strawberries (private)   Helping pick strawberries (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:03 pm

I smile and hand him a nice little basket, Holding my own. I start picking some juicy strawberries, making blueberries pop up every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Helping pick strawberries (private)   Helping pick strawberries (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:33 pm

I sighed, "Wow you know your powers well huh? and all i do is sneak around, and prank..." i said this as i crouched down low enough to disappear from sight.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Helping pick strawberries (private)   Helping pick strawberries (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:40 pm

I thought about something for a moment. "I-I know this may sound silly, but did you happen to poison some fruit in my Cabin?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Helping pick strawberries (private)   Helping pick strawberries (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Maybe? your cabin?well just a little, it was a dare, and i lost so... i'm to take the wrath of Demeter.... give no mercy..." i said and scrunched up my eyes...
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Helping pick strawberries (private)   Helping pick strawberries (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:12 pm

I giggle and shoot some vines up, only to tug at his hair. "That's my share. I'm sure that the other Girls who were poisoned will unleash their wrath. Trust me, We're not all strawberries and flowers!" I say, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Helping pick strawberries (private)   Helping pick strawberries (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:53 am

Why thanks, that tickles," i said popping up behind her. I reached around her, and plucked a strawberry from the vines, and chomped on it whole. "SO hows your camp life?" i asked smiling, lips red with juice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping pick strawberries (private)   Helping pick strawberries (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping pick strawberries (private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: