Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I Almost Killed Her (cherry)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

I Almost Killed Her (cherry)  Empty
PostSubject: I Almost Killed Her (cherry)    I Almost Killed Her (cherry)  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:39 pm

I sat by the lake, tossing stones. I almost killed that girl in the arena.... I couldn't believe myself. My eyes turned dark blue and my hair shifted to a black. I was sad, one, I had actually almost killed a girl. Why her? I couldn't bring myself to look up. I put my arms around my knees and looked down. I cried silently, until I heard somebody. I put a hand towards the person and flexed, sending a blast of wind towards them. Scattering the bushes to reveal a girl. "Oh.... It's just you.." I said
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I Almost Killed Her (cherry)    I Almost Killed Her (cherry)  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:38 pm

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. I had my violin case in my hand, even though I wasn't supposed to be taking it outside in tthe cold weather. But I liked how the sound echoed around the lake and how there wern't many people around here.

I studied his expression. It looked pained. He wasn't crying was he? He looked like he was though. What would cause a guy to cry? It just didn't seem likely. What'd he mean by 'oh it's just you? Was he expecting someone? Perhaps he was waiting for someone else.

I decided not to ask. It would seem like an invasion of privacy. Besides, I wasn't one to poke in another's business.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: I Almost Killed Her (cherry)    I Almost Killed Her (cherry)  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:56 pm

I looked down and looked at her, I made a scratch on my eye when she wasn't looking. "Owwwww, it's bleeding again" I said as blood dripped over my eye and down my cheek. I thought about it. Yeah that would cover me for a while I got the guts to ask her out. I whispered two words and the Christmas lights near me broke and tons of energy and electricity surged through me for a few minutes. My hair spiked out like a scene boy. Electricity flitted across my lips as I smiled. "It's nothing"
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I Almost Killed Her (cherry)    I Almost Killed Her (cherry)  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:17 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "It's nothing? It seems your eye has a little scratch under it. I have some ambrosia in my bag, lemme just get some for you." I said as I took a ziplock bag of ambrosia out of my bag. I looked around at the lights as he lit them up and smiled. They were beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: I Almost Killed Her (cherry)    I Almost Killed Her (cherry)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:57 pm

She seemed stunned by the lights and I facepalmed. The lights!!! THE BLEEPING LIGHTS! I looked at her as she took out the ambrosia, "Thank you..." I whispered and ate it. It burned a bit at first and then I wrenched over in pain. It seemed the ambrosia was too much for a little cut. I yelled and electricity came down around me and my cut healed, the sharp light disappeared and I was standing there, skin healed, with my arms and legs steaming. Why the hell did this always happen.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I Almost Killed Her (cherry)    I Almost Killed Her (cherry)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:23 pm

"Are you okay?" I asked, a bit stunned by what just happened right in front of my eyes. She'd never seen something like this before though. He healed himself with eletricity, that was something new that I've never seen before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Almost Killed Her (cherry)    I Almost Killed Her (cherry)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Almost Killed Her (cherry)
Page 1 of 1