Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) Empty
PostSubject: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Adrian walked along the creek from the start of the hill, he had just gotten back from another one of his weekly sneak-outs. He shook his head, shoving his hands in his pockets. He was slightly in pain from the new tattoo that he had just received, and going to the library to try and recover his memory from when he was younger again. He simply sighed as he walked on, kicking a few stray pebbles here and there, he stopped at a point where he could sit. He sat leaning against a tree, he would wait for a bit until he returned, at least until he could figure out a story to tell his siblings for why he was gone for so long.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:52 pm

[color:4b40=ff28ab]Amber Rose
I was walking along Euros Creek. All was quiet, all was still. Except the sounds of the tides against the rock. I saw a figure in the distance. It was late, but he seemed tired and was probrably harmless. I walked over to him.

"Hi, what brings you here at this hour?" I asked him.

It was highly unlikely that someone would come here at this hour. 12 Am. Real joy not being able to sleep. Insomnia made you throw up, faint, loose blood sugar, ETC. But what really bothered me about it was that you could never find anything to do in the middle of the night. Unless, you had someone with you.

I sat down beside him, the ground was dry. That was a relief. I didn't want to ruin my new True Religion Jeans. I couldn't care less about the price, just that I didn't ruin them on the first day.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:01 pm

Adrian looked over then looked back at the creek, "Sneaking back in." he admitted, no emotion played in his voice. He wasn't used to actually talking to a person, a girl none the less. HE didn't really want to look over again, she seem perky. Perky got on his nerves sometimes. He was probably stereotyping again, oh well. That's what he does though, he stereo types everybody. He even labelled himself, freak, emo and introvert. He looked over at the girl again, this time looking a bit closer. She was decent looking, not usually his type, but pretty all the same. To any regular guy, it would seem as if she was drop dead gorgeous, to him she looked, pretty, maybe beautiful, but he looked at personality's more than looks in a person. He admitted it to himself, this had to be a child of Aphrodite or Eros, or someone along those lines, she was extremely pretty. He averted his gaze away from her, trying to make her less uncomfortable than she might already be. "I'm Adrian." he said, still not looking at her. "You are?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:11 pm

“I’m Amber…”
I stopped. If I told him my last name, chances were that he was going to know who I was. Most of the time, when people found out that my dad was the CEO of ‘World Bank’ then they would instantly label me as an airhead and such. But not all of us weren’t airheads. Some of us weren’t anyways.

“I’m Amber Rose.” I told him.

Just to be sure. Rose was my middle name. Or maybe part of my full first name. I really didn’t pay attention. Did it look like I cared? Why would he care anyways. I sighed. Here I was, stressing out about how people judged me again. My fatal flaw the voice reminded. It was really stupid. Fatal flaws were so annoying. But then again, everyone needs a weakness, or else the world would be boring.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:39 pm

Adrian simply nodded, "Nice to meet you." he said simply. He gave a slight nod to acknowledge her answer. his stupid fatal flaw was keeping him from starting a stupid conversation. Even if it was with someone her had just met, and with a girl that wasn't a daughter or Nyx or anything. He shook some hair out of his face. "I'm a son of Nyx." he said simply, trying to get some kind of a conversation going.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:11 am

“Cool.” I said.

I tried to keep the conversation going without being asked who’s son\daughter I was. Things would get awkward. She shook his hair back, revealing his piercing dark eyes. They looked really mysterious and… hot? No, I couldn’t. Then I would have to have ‘fulfil my rite of passage’ I hate the idea of having to do that. Aphrodite isn’t about cheating people in love, it’s about helping people with love. Not tearing them down and making them insecure.

“I take it that you sneak out often?” I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:03 am

Adrian nodded, still not getting the fact that someone was actually talking to him. "Almost every other day." he admitted, what compelled him to do so, he had no idea. He shook some hair out of his eyes again, it was getting annoying, but he would never cut it so short that people could see what was under his bangs, he felt like they could tell too much. he kept his face void of any emotion what-so-ever.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:24 pm

I could tell that he was getting annoyed at his bangs. No worries, I could fix that for him. I snapped my fingers in front of his face. Around 9-11 inches away and his hair stayed in the position where he pushed it back. Of course, it didn't look stiff like he gelled it, it just kept away from his eyes.

"Someone's mischevous." I said.

I tugged slightly at the edge of my lips. Something that said Look here, I'm here to talk, I'm sweet and vulnerable. I'm innocent, what would I tell? I'll be your best friend, with a cherry on top.

It was nice to meet someone who wasn't scared of sneaking out often. It was nice meeting someone that could get away with sneaking out anyways.

He seemed a bit... I dunno, emotionless? Of course, nobody was 'emotionless' just people who were really good at hiding them. All you needed was control ver particular parts of the brain. Like how some formulas for concealers don't works as well as others.

Maybe he had something to hide, maybe it's just his personality. I don't know. But his mysterious-ness made him kind of, it made me kind of, weak in the knees? Flutter? feel like chocolate being made into fondue? You get the idea.

I shook my head mentally, no I thought. I needed to keep these thoughts out of my head. For all I know, he could be taken. But think about how good looking he is, or how he makes you feel like jelly Oh great. My own mother messing in my head. I didn't hate her, and sometimes it was helpful, but this was just annoying. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Adrian gave the girl a semi-smile. "How did you do that?" he asked, finally looking over at her for more than a second. This time he looked at her, not from just a side glance, and he could tell you now. They were completely wrong. She wasn't just plain pretty or okay looking or decent....she was gorgeous. He shook the thoughts away, he couldn't be thinking like that, he wouldn't risk it.

Adrian gave a small laugh, "You could say that." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:38 pm

I blushed. Erm, ny mom? I said with a smile.

He [i]seemed]/i] really nice. Someone that would be able to talk and not hide things deep inside. It was annoying when people hid things. They were just hurting others. I looked at my watch. 12:30 AM. Wow, time passes by. But if I headed back to my cabin, I still wouldn't be able to sleep.

Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:19 pm

He looked over at her, "Who is your mom anyways?" he asked, tilting his head slightly. He guessed the times had to be somewhere around midnight or a little bit after by the moon. "So..." he said looking over towards her, for once meeting her eyes.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:33 pm

I looked into his eyes. If I tell you, promise you won’t think of me as a bubblehead? I asked him.

His eyes were so mesmerizing. I could get lost in the darkness of them. They were so mysterious. Yet so comforting. Though there was something there that seemed sad. Something that seemed like it was bothering him.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:58 pm

~lol. I keep wanting to type in Essie's color :P Sorry if this post is crappy. :(

Adrian looked at her confused, he made himself look away from her eyes, he could get lost too easily. He gave a reassuring smile, "Promise." he said. He looked at expectantly.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:40 pm

I wanted to lean in a land my lips on his right here, right now. But I couldn’t, that would be awkward.

My mom’s Aphrodite. I said in a whisper.

The only source of light was the moon. The light glinted off him. Showing off his features. Something drew me to him. I leaned closer. And my lips were on his.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Adrian pulled away slightly. She kissed him? Wait, her mom was Aphrodite...he shut his eyes for a minute. He promised that he wouldn't think of her as a bubble head, but how did he know if she was messing with him or not? He shook his head, now wanting his hair to fall in front of his eyes to hide his sadness. He scratched the back of his head, "Aphrodite?" he asked, looking at her, refusing to look into her eyes, he didn't want to see any pain that he had caused her, truth was, he wanted to kiss her, he didn't want to pull away.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:53 pm

I got up.

I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. I’ll leave right now. Just forget what I did. I paused, backing up. I’m sorry. I whispered.

Why did this happen? What the hell compelled me to do something like that? Why was my life so messed? I kept away from boys for 3 years. After… Zane. Stupid rite of passage. How do you expect me to break a guy’s heart? I didn’t mean to confuse him. Why’d I just do that?
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:08 pm

Adrian walked up to her, "D-Don't leave." he couldn't stand it, he saw the sadness. "I don't want to forget what you did..." he took her face in his hands, he couldn't believe what he was about to do, it was unlike him, it wasn't him actually. He looked into her eyes, his face leaned in closer towards her until they were less than and inch apart.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:30 pm

I closed the space between us. I closed my eyes. My hands found its way around his neck. The moon glowed and reflected off the water. It was beautiful. His messy black hair, his dark mysterious eyes. Don’t asked me why, I just knew.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Adrian smiled as his hand went to her back, pulling her closer. She was beautiful in..everything, from her eyes down to the ground, she radiated beauty. He didn't deserve someone like her, he was too broken. He let his hands play with her hair as they kissed before he pulled back. He smiled, looking at her, her hair still in between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:21 am

I blushed as he pulled back. He was playing with my hair. Was this supposed to happen? Or was he finding something to keep him distracted because he felt awkward. I smiled back at him. He seemed happy. At least, from what I know of. Comon sweetie, just go and have fun! my mother practically screamed. I felt like I was in a soap opera sometimes. Gosh.

“You’re not mad?” I asked him. I was a bit surprised at his reaction. I guess I was expecting rejection.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:28 am

Adrian shook his head. "Why would I be?" he asked smiling. He looked into her eyes, eyes that held secrets, secrets he hoped she would trust him enough to tell. He Leander his forehead against her. "Your amazing." he said softly. He was antisocial, that didn't mean he couldn't be nice.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:49 pm

"You are too." I whispered.

I was fluttering inside. He made me feel like I belonged here. Though I wasn't. He made me feel like I was the first priority in his world right now. I haven't felt that way since... Zane. No. IU couldn't think of him at a time like this. Thinking about Zane would just make things worse for me. I would break down, and start crying. I didn't want that to happen. Not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:54 pm

Adrian smiled, it wasn't forced like whenever he was forced to talk to someone, or to make a speech. This was a true smile. He could tell something was wrong, "What's up?" he asked, kindness in his eyes, he didn't want her to be sad, the exact opposite really. She was the first person to make him feel like he didn't have to know his past or how he got here, that he didn't have to care if he had to talk to someone. As long as she was with him and happy, he would be too.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:01 pm

“Nothing. It’s just that, I still haven’t done my rite of passage.” I told him. “I’m scared that I’m going to have to complete it. I don’t want to. It would hurt me.”

I smiled at him. The past was the past. I wasn’t supposed to dwell in it anymore. His eyes showed kindness and comfort. He seemed to really care. Not like those counselors that claimed that they would help. They never did. Then again, I didn’t bother telling them anything in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:54 pm

He nodded in understanding. He smiled, "You wanna see why I snuck out?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. He wondered what she would think, He already had snake bites and she had accepted him, he wondered if what he got would change anything, most likely not, you couldn't really see it. Not unless he showed you anyways. He smiled at her, he wanted to see her reaction anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)   A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Way to Meet (Cheri-Cherry)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next