Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

This Doesn't Help (Cherry)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

This Doesn't Help (Cherry) Empty
PostSubject: This Doesn't Help (Cherry)   This Doesn't Help (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:37 pm

This Doesn't Help (Cherry) Best
Opal Perry
Iris

It had taken Opal three hours to actually find a mall in the city. It had been a long time since, a) she had been shopping, b) she had left camp in general and c) wasted most of the money on her dad's credit card. It wasn't like he cared. He thinks she is buying clothes to pack with her when she "heads pver to Greece" with him. She hasn't told him yet that she wasn't leaving camp. It wasn't surprising to Opal that her father was expecting her. Every year, sometime after winter break, he dis the same thing over and over and Opal just had had enough. She couldn't stop it though. So, like any other daughter of Aphrodite she went shopping to get her mind of things. It didn't help much because her mother was Iris goddess rainbows not fashion and shopping.
So Opal walked around in a clothing store and went straight to the wall with accessories, determined to buy a couple more bracelets or headbands. of course, Opal wasn't good at this so she was obviously doing her shopping wrong occording to the cashier. She was eyeing Opal suspiciously, making her uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: This Doesn't Help (Cherry)   This Doesn't Help (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:35 pm

This Doesn't Help (Cherry) 8146106b1fced050bb8f63e9eae2d18811

Amber walked into [insertnameofstore] here. She hadn't been here in forever. She was still surprised that it was still there though. Walking in, wearing converse, jeans and a hoodie, she hoped nobody recognised her. She took precautions too. She had more makeup on than her usual mascara and eyeliner. It hid her face so that most people wouldn't notice who she was; nothing close to literally caking a ton of makeup and stuff on her face. She saw a girl at the counter, with a ton of accessories. The cashier was looking at her like the girl was from another planet.

Amber wanted to stand up for the girl, she herself loved accessorizing as they were small things but were great additions to a simple outfit. But it did seem a bit odd to be shopping for only accessories at a store like this when most people were buying party dresses and cute outfits for dates.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: This Doesn't Help (Cherry)   This Doesn't Help (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Opal pursed her lips, stealing a glance back at the cashier. Something just bugged Opal about her. She was a brunette with the tips of her hair died blonde. She was chewing gum and wearing rediculously high heels. She seemed to be the type of girl that Opal would hate, but she never attended high school, so she wouldn't know anything. Instead of staying at the accesories, though, Opal turned and grabbed a random shirt off the rack. It was dark green with a button on the shoulder. The fabric bunched up at the shoulder as if the button actually had a purpose. None of the jewelry or hair stuff seemed to pop out to Opal anyway so she decided to go 'try the shirt on' and leave, so she looked like she was actually planning to buy something.
While turning towards the dressing rooms, Opal walked abruptly into some other girl wearing a hoodie. She had long blond hair and a bit of makeup complimenting her eyes. She looked vaguely familiar to Opal. "Sorry," She managed a small utter.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: This Doesn't Help (Cherry)   This Doesn't Help (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:16 pm

This Doesn't Help (Cherry) Tumblr_lyc8sgUzQW1r41rw9o1_400

Amber got up off the ground. "It's fine." she said quietly. The cashier was glaring at us as I had fell and spilled some of the smaller items on the floor. I picked them up and placed them back in their correct places. Praying to all known gods that she wasn't recognised and all that, she looked back at the girl whom she had walked into earlier.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: This Doesn't Help (Cherry)   This Doesn't Help (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:18 pm

Opal shook her head. It probably wasn't fine. She shouldn't have walked into this girl. Opal quickly picked up a few things that had dropped off the shelves and promtly kicked a lone bracelet under a rack. She looked up at the girl, about to apologize again, but seemed to realize she looked familiar. "Do I know you, by any chance?" It was a question she asked a lot while outside camp. She got a lot of different answers, one being, "I don't know who the hell you are!" And others, being her more favorite is when the person would look at her wide eyed for a momeny then run away. Which this has happened twice and Opal finds it rather funny.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: This Doesn't Help (Cherry)   This Doesn't Help (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:00 pm

[center]This Doesn't Help (Cherry) 8146106b1fced050bb8f63e9eae2d18811

Amber looked around, luckily nobody really paid much attention. She sighed in relief, she would've expected the paparazzi to be here by now. Holding a finger to her lips, not realizing that the girl was from camp, she said, "Don't talk so loudly. Sheesh. You probably remember me from somewhere, but no, I haven't seen you before.".
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: This Doesn't Help (Cherry)   This Doesn't Help (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:07 pm

opal laughed lightly at this girl's reaction. She seemed anxious about something. Probably hiding from someone or something. Opal herself was trying to stay on the downlow because of monsters and other thigs like that. "Um, okay, I don't expect you to recognize me anyway. I'm never one to go flashing around." The girl still seemed familiar just beyond recognition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Doesn't Help (Cherry)   This Doesn't Help (Cherry) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Doesn't Help (Cherry)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: