Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting someone new...(Cherry)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Meeting someone new...(Cherry) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:07 pm

I was walking to the Cabin when I saw a very attractive young lady sitting down. She was gorgeous. Much better looking than Kat. I looked at me in the water from the fountain. I was beat up and tough looking. I walked over to her and smiled. “Hi. I am Jake.”
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:12 pm

I was getting out of my cabin when a boy came along and said hi. Considering I didn't know him at all, it was akward. "I, I'm Taylor." I smiled. He had this rugged look to him. he was cute, possibly hot. He doesent have a dorky name. Sure, why not. A new friend is always nice.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:16 pm

I grinned. Taylor. That was a nice name. “Well, Taylor, Tay, I am a son of Ares. You?” I asked politely propping up against a tree and looking touch. I think girls like that. Well, maybe. I don’t know. But it was who I was so I didn’t care.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:21 pm

"Daughter of Hermes." I smile flirtingly. I kept my hands in my pockets. Again, he was hot. And hormones are stupid. I know, random. But who cares? It's my thoughts. flirt! Flirt! my girl insticts pratically screamed.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:24 pm

Hermes. Kat was Hermes, too. I didn’t care. She was all over that Apollo kid. I could date her sister. Taylor was hot. I walked over to her and smiled. “You know? Your kinda hot.” I said and then for once in a lifetime an Ares kid blushed.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:30 pm

I blushed a bit. I regained control. "I can say the same thing to you Jake." I whispered flirtingly. Wait. Ares. Jake. Wasn't he the one that Kat used to date? Yeah that was it. But I really didn't care. I barley knew Kat.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:30 pm

I blushed a bit. I regained control. "I can say the same thing to you Jake." I whispered flirtingly. Wait. Ares. Jake. Wasn't he the one that Kat used to date? Yeah that was it. But I really didn't care. I barley knew Kat.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:35 pm

She blushed and smiled. She said she could say the same to me. She called me hot. There is my chance. I put my arm around her and grinned. “I think your hot. You think I am hot. What’s next? Oh. Yeah.” I kissed her cheek and grinned.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:47 pm

I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing him. Yeah sure. I can blame the impulse. I can blame the homones. But I chose not to.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:58 pm

She wrapped her arms around my neck and started to kiss me. Oh. Yeah. I like this girl. I backed her up to a tree and kissed her deeply. She was such a good kisser. I guess it ran in the siblings of Hermes. Oh well. She was great. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:01 pm

I tried using my tounge , asking for entry. I know, I only know his name was Jake and that he's a child of Ares. The guy was a the best kisser ever. Trust me on this. I'm not kidding. I moaned quietly. Just lound enough s othat he could hear. Sure. Call me a whore. I dont care. I'm in bliss.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:07 pm

I felt her tongue and I opened my mouth allowing her entry. I kissed back with tongue as well. Way better kisser than Kat. Way better. I heard her moan a little and I smiled under our kiss. I let my hands travel low down her body.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:21 pm

Our tounges fought for dominance. He smiled at my moan and his hands went down my body. I was freaking out. I've never really kissed anyone like this before. It was really akward. I pushed that thought aside. At least he didn't pull away, thats always a good thing right?
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:36 pm

I slipped my hands around her butt and grinned under our kiss. I pulled away a little in panic. "Too much??" I asked seriously. I didn't want to push her away by getting too physical.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:39 pm

I shook my head. "Too much for you?" I whispered in his ear. I was pretty sure that I was sending chills down his spine right now. Maybe it was too much for him.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:39 pm

A shiver went down my horny spine. I smiled and pulled her closer. "Not at all." I pressed my lips to hers feverishly. My hands slid down to cup her butt as I pulled her up and closer. I little moan escaped my throat as I kissed her deeper.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:47 pm

~ I was like 0.o when I saw your avatar thingy:)~

I smirked at his little moan. I deepend the kiss. I don't know how this happened... Maybe it runs on the family? I'll never know. But my bet is on the genetics, as bizzare as that may sound. It was the most obvious thing.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:56 pm

~aw. Thanks...i think? My guy friend is posting this next post. Please excuse him. -_-~
She deepened the kiss and I pulled her down the tree to sit in my lap. I got hard instantly. My heart beat faster and I pulled her closer as my lips crashed down upon hers. I grabbed her butt and crushed her to me.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:04 pm

I held him close. I dodn't know him. At all. Other than his name was Jake, son of Ares, and used to date my half sister. Well, I know that he can't be some kinda phyco killer right? I felt him go hard. I smirked in trupimph. 'You go girl!' a somewhat airheaded voice that I found familliar. Aphrodite. Will she leave me alone? I wondered.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:09 pm

I got a warm feeling inside me as I kissed her harder. I leaned away. "You wanna go out, Babe?" I asked. But before she could say anything I kissed her again. My hips involuntarily moved forward.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:14 pm

~I don't get the 'My hips involuntarily moved forward.' part. So i'm going to ignore that part untill you tell me what that is...XD

I pulled away momentarily. "Sure" I replied. I'll give the guy a chance. But if he messes up, I'm out. I ran my hands through his hair. His lips had a rough texture to it. The kind of thing that I like.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:24 pm

~I dunno either. Mark said to put it and he wont tell me wat it means. He is laughing and calling me innocent. Lol~
I shivered with happiness as she ran her hands through my hair. I kissed her deeper as my hands roamed up her body
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:57 pm

~ I don't really care if I don't know him right now. TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS DUDE. NOT COOL.~

I moaned quietly again. I deepend the kiss... If possible. His hands roamed up my body. I don't know if this was allowed at camp... At least in public. I ignored that thought. All I care right now was that I'm enjoying this. It's my buiness. Not theirs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new...(Cherry)   Meeting someone new...(Cherry) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting someone new...(Cherry)
Page 1 of 1