Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just hanging out meeting new people! (Cherry)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

Just hanging out meeting new people! (Cherry) Empty
PostSubject: Just hanging out meeting new people! (Cherry)   Just hanging out meeting new people! (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Just hanging out meeting new people! (Cherry) Leah2

Leeland sat overlooking the lake.She was always curious on if she would meet a new person everyday. She looked around at all the people at the lake and yet here she sat alone for a short period of time in her life. "Hmm the problems of an adolescent are so slim."She tooled around slightly with the lighting around the water playing with it slightly changing her appearance. She had never been so bored in her life. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44563571
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out meeting new people! (Cherry)   Just hanging out meeting new people! (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:16 pm

Just hanging out meeting new people! (Cherry) Untitled-1
>>D E S I R E E k a t a r i n a W I L L I A M S<<

-------------------------------------------------------
y o u W E R E a P R O B L E M c h i l d
B E E N g r o u n d e d Y O U R w h o l e L I F E
s o N O W y o u r e R U N N I N w I l d

Desiree was on yet another walk around camp. She decided that she needed to sneak out sometime soon, maybe on a walk or something. Possibly drag someone along with her. She came across a girl her age sitting by the lake looking really bored, she decided to walk over and make conversation.

"Hey there." she said nervously.

Desiree sat down beside her, not too close, but not too far, just close enough for them to have a friendly conversation. She had never seen this girl around camp before, but didn't really care, she was bored, and nothing was going to help more than making a friend and talking a bit or something. Or she could walk away and deem her a freak, that would work too.

Last edited by zCherrie on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out meeting new people! (Cherry)   Just hanging out meeting new people! (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Leeland smiled at the girl brightly. "Hi, Leeland Summers daughter of Apollo. You can call me Leah though."She smiled lightly tilting her head at the girl. After 13 years she still couldn't believe she hadn't met all of the campers here. "This place has been so boring lately! I haven't seen it this boring since last spring when like nobody was around!" Leah was always so bubbly and hated to be bored but lately it always was boring around camp.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out meeting new people! (Cherry)   Just hanging out meeting new people! (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:39 pm

Just hanging out meeting new people! (Cherry) Untitled-1
>>D E S I R E E k a t a r i n a W I L L I A M S<<

y o u W E R E a P R O B L E M c h i l d
B E E N g r o u n d e d Y O U R w h o l e L I F E
s o N O W y o u r e R U N N I N w I l d

Desiree felt as if the girl was a bit too bubbly for her type, but she couldn't just walk away. So Desiree decided to put up with the girl's constant questions and irrelevant comments. Desiree smiled lightly, trying to be nice and to make a new friend with this daughter of Apollo.

"Hi, I'm Desiree Williams, daughter of Hephaestus." she said in a friendly tone.

Desiree thought about what the girl had said about the camp being boring, and surprisingly, the girl was right. Camp was always boring during the spring. Everyone was on break or with their mortal parents while the remainder of them were stuck here at camp where they lives miles away from their parents or their mortal family.

“I guess so…” she said in her heavy British accent that many people found funny.

Back to top Go down
AnnabethDianaChase

AnnabethDianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out meeting new people! (Cherry)   Just hanging out meeting new people! (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:15 pm

Annabeth walked down to the lake, one of her most favorite places about the camp. She saw the two girls sitting down having a conversation. Two campers shes never met before.

"After all the years and how involved I am in camp, it appears I haven't met everyone yet."

She decided to go a little closer and see if she could recognized them.

"Nope, definitively don't know them."

She decided to sit down next to them and see if she could make some new friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out meeting new people! (Cherry)   Just hanging out meeting new people! (Cherry) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just hanging out meeting new people! (Cherry)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: