Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cherry's thoughts.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Cherry's thoughts.  Empty
PostSubject: Cherry's thoughts.    Cherry's thoughts.  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:36 pm

You know what? I think that CHB needs a point of view from a ‘newer’ member. Yeah, I still consider myself ‘new’ after a month and 3 weeks. The punishment system isn’t enough and we have to work on that a bit more. Here are some arguments that are repeated. I swear, 99.5% of the arguments are based on this. If you find yourself in this little post of mine, before you say anything the next time, think. Maybe that little extra though can prevent an unnecessary fight next time.

1. People picking on people. This is the first and most foremost thing that triggers a fight. Most of the time when this kind of argument occurs, is when people are bringing their real life situations into the Cbox. I don’t mind that people talk about their feeling and all, but please, find someone who is WILLING to be your ‘counselor’ and is willing to talk to you about your problems. Please, don’t bring those problems into the Cbox.

2. People using excuses and dragging others into the problem. Another thing that triggers a fight, is when people are making excuses about things. i.e. It’s not my problem that people at my school are mean. I don’t have anyone to talk to. Its not that I don’t care about other people’s feelings, but it’s stupid. Role Play has ABSOLTELY NOTHING to do with people treating you badly at school, or having a ton of homework.

3.Another thing is people making big deals out of things. When others are going to be sensitive about EVERYTHING, it really annoys some people. Especially me. I have a horrible life. Everyone has one. You don’t see me go ON AND ON about it.

4. The last thing I’m going to mention here, is people being stereotypical. I sometimes see SOME older members go ‘New members these days are rude and have no respect for others.’ Guess what, it’s not true. It was only those 2-3 people, they left right after they were forced to by some unwelcoming members that were too stubborn to NICELY explain the rules. [/size]

5. Okay fine, I lied, but this IS the last point. Also, is people talking behind other’s backs. Guess what? There are always going to be those people who aren’t your bestie. Not your whole life is going to be fine and dandy. But some people need to really keep some thoughts to theirselves. This may be online and all, but it still hurts some people.

CONCUSION: We all have to work together to make CHB a better place. It isn’t only the mod’s jobs, it’s also our jobs to make sure that things don’t get as bad. Hope you’ll think about it. ^^

-Cherryb0mb\MaximumEvilSmile\Cherry.Bam ^^
Back to top Go down
f3c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's thoughts.    Cherry's thoughts.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:35 am

<=)
I agree.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's thoughts.    Cherry's thoughts.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:36 am

The staff are discussing a few things, and we will be clarifying a few topics when everything is settled. Believe me, Cherry, I'm with you on this. (:
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's thoughts.    Cherry's thoughts.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Woot! Cherry is a modivational speaker! Woot! You go girl xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's thoughts.    Cherry's thoughts.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry's thoughts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: