Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Imani

Imani

Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) Empty
PostSubject: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) Tumblrlajvqaa9q71qcl3re_thumb
Sophie Wilson, Daughter of Khione.

Trying to jump from tree to tree, I suceeded at jumping on a branch but the branch broke and I screamed and fell on the ground. I frowned as I heard footsteps in the bushes, Rubbing my back I turned my neckalace clockwise and raised it at the bushes. "Come out or you will get hurt!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:26 pm

"Not likely!" I shouted in return. I was leaned up against a tree with my back against a tall maple tree. Looking up, I spied a branch only 3 feet above me. I reached up and pulled with all my strength, slowly climbing up.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:55 pm

I smirked at the voice, I was about to walk up to him but I heard a faint meow in his direction. I saw Blue sitting on her paws on a high branch. "Don't touch that branch, dweeb!" I yelled as I ran to his direction and shoved him. I climbed u[ the tree climbing brach to branch trying to save my kitten.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:27 am

"Sure. Why not!" I looked up and realized that there was a cat, resting on its paws, high up in the trees. "Oh, that's why."
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:04 pm

"Sorry!" I yelled without looking down. I kept climbing branch to branch to get to Blue, I finally got her and climbed down and faced the boy with a smile as I let Blue go to the Khione cabin. "I'm sorry, I'm just really overprotective over my kitten.." I said twirling my hair, Having the experiance from that All-Boys orphanage I never talked to a boy so nicely before. "I'm Sophie, daughter of Khione and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:36 am

"My name is Kenneth, son of Apollo. Nice to meet you." I was entertained, watching her jump through the branches to get to her kitten. Then I heard this weird snapping sound. It almost sounded like a gunshot but less violent. I looked down, seeing that nothing seperated me from the ground, 10 feet below me. "Oh no," came out of my mouth right before I fell, the ground racing toward me faster than I could comprehend.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:16 pm

Kenneth? That was a nice name, I never heard of am guy named Kenneth since I lived in Alaska. When he fell the world was in a rush, I also fell. The wind felt good as I was kind of floating without realizing it I fell on top of him. with an oomph, I looked into his eyes and blushed; I stood up and brushed myself not realizing my face was red. "Are you alright? Sorry for falling on top of you like that.." I replied, I held out my hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:31 am

I reached my hand up and grabbed hers. Her hand was soft, like satin or silk. "Thanks for the help." I stepped up, leaning on her for support. She was warm. I held her tighter, due to the fact that my foot seemed like it was sprained. "Ow."
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:05 pm

"No problem," I told him as he got up and leaned on me for support. I looked at his foot it looked sprained; I was worried. "You need to go to the Infirmiry or something? I can take you there if you like." I said. "Your really brave from encountering a fall like that." I replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:49 am

"Thanks for the offer but I don't need to go to the infirmary." I tried to stand up without her support. I was able to stand for a few seconds before I fell flat on my face. "Ow. A little help here?"
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:26 pm

I nodded and started to put my hands under both of his arms and picked him up. I put his arm over my shoulder as I put one of my arms on his waist. "So Kenneth, how long have you been at camp?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:30 pm

I've been here for 1 year. What about you?" I was afraid that my knees would give out and that I would collapse again. I leaned in on her, making sure that i wouldn't knock her over accidentally. "I'm fine. Really, I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:06 pm

"Two or three years," I replied. Then I looked at him trying to stand up. "Okay, you really need to sit down, you look kind of silly." I say with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:31 pm

"I am positive that I don't need to sit down." Right saying that, I fell on my face again. "Ok, maybe you are right." I decided that I wouldn't try and sit up so I just sat there, my face in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:56 pm

I ran over and sat him up against the tree. "It's fine," I said. I took out my slung over bag and put his twisted foot on my bag, "You okay now?" I asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:01 pm

"Sure." I slowly sat back up, resting my back against a tree. The bark was starting to dig into my spine but I was afraid that i would fall if I didn't lean back. "SO why are you here on this fine day?"
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:53 am

"Well my kitten Blue ran out of the Khione cabin because she was fighting one of my half-siblings pet and well I chased after her.." I said sitting right in front of him. "So, what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:22 am

"Hmm... I never thought of that. Why am I here? Is this the reaction of some cosmic twist? Or is there really an all powerful God up there, controlling our destiny?" I sat there, scratching my chin in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:42 pm

I laughed. "You probably came here because you were bored, right? I come here all the time."
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:42 pm

"Yep. I was very, very, very bored. Very." I decided not to keep going on and on and on. "Did you bring anything with you?"
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:54 pm

I nodded. "I brought nectar, ambrosia, and my neckalace." I pointed to my blue snowflake neckalace. "Khione gave this to me when I was four." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:31 am

"Cool. I just brought my bow and arrows." I patted my pocket, almost knocking them out. "I got them from my dad when I was 8"
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:34 am

"Wow, aren't our parents suppose to hate each other?" I asked him, looking up at the sky with the wind blowing in my hair. "Since mine's is ice anc yours is fire, But we get along pretty well." I replied looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:12 am

I stared at her for a second, entranced by herb hair blowing in the breeze. Then I snapped out of it when I saw a glimmer in the distance. "Yeah. Sure, what did you say? I kind of wasn't paying attention."
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:18 am

I blinked at him, "I guess were suppose to be enemies since my parent is ice and yours is fire, but you seem really cool." I said with a smile as I heard a growl in the woods. "Monster!" I yelled as I stood up and my neckalace changed into a blue sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)   Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why make a title!? (Eternal Hapiness)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next