Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I can't really think of a title.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

I can't really think of a title. Empty
PostSubject: I can't really think of a title.   I can't really think of a title. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:33 pm

I sat on my bunk.I wondered what happened at the end of the book I had been reading.Unfortunately,I would never know,because some Hermes kid spraypainted every page orange.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: I can't really think of a title.   I can't really think of a title. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:40 pm

I can't really think of a title. Untitled

Stella Johnson

"Well, yeah. I'm a daughter of Athena. Can't you tell?"

Stella sat quietly on her bed, observing a packet with music notes and whatnot. Her gray eyes fluttered over each page, like she knew every note by heart. The young adult pulled out a small, hard, black case from under her bunk. When she opened it, she brought out her golden piccolo, or small flute, and fingered the keys.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I can't really think of a title.   I can't really think of a title. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:51 pm

I heard some music and decided to investigate.I saw something like a flute in a older person's hand."Hi.I'm Noah.Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: I can't really think of a title.   I can't really think of a title. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:57 pm

Stella's eyes focused themselves on the boy that intervened in her studies. "Hello," she greeted warmly. She placed a welcoming smile on her face before saying more. "I'm Stella Johnson."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I can't really think of a title.   I can't really think of a title. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:06 pm

I thought a moment."Are you,by any chance,related to Melina Johnson?" I asked."I'm friends with her,and I realized you two have the same last name,but of course it could be just coincidence." I was talking too much again.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: I can't really think of a title.   I can't really think of a title. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Stella, with a nod of her head, replied 'yes.' "Yes, I am," she said. "How do you know my sister? She spends most of her time in the arena practicing her swordplay. I don't see how she has the time to do anything else."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I can't really think of a title.   I can't really think of a title. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:20 pm

"One:Swordplay rules.Who wouldn't be in the arena? And two: I was here when she came to camp.Plus my best friend is her boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: I can't really think of a title.   I can't really think of a title. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:30 pm

Stella nodded her head. "I prefer a spear, actually. It gives you longer range, and it makes for a perfect defense as well." When the boy mentioned Melina's boyfriend, Stella's eyes widened. "So that's who that Kai character was!"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I can't really think of a title.   I can't really think of a title. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:34 pm

I nodded."Yes.I've been friends with him for years."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: I can't really think of a title.   I can't really think of a title. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:36 pm

"Some of Melina's friends were telling me about him. Oh, what were their names again . . . I remember Victoria Murphy; Melina and she were friends forever. Jasper Fritz was there, Zinnia Melion, Connor Chambers, Lily Melion? I think that was all of them."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I can't really think of a title.   I can't really think of a title. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:38 pm

"The only one I think I know out of them is Victoria." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: I can't really think of a title.   I can't really think of a title. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Stella placed her index finger under her chin, listening intentively. "Victoria and Melina were reunited with Connor a few months ago. The three of them attended school together," she added. "Zinnia is a friend of Connor's, I believe. Lily is Zinnia's twin sister. And Jasper . . . he's Victoria's boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I can't really think of a title.   I can't really think of a title. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:02 pm

I nodded."That makes sense." I think. I thought to just myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't really think of a title.   I can't really think of a title. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't really think of a title.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: