Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:49 pm

"Austin made a stupid move Eli. That's it. Come on. We probably need to get her to the infirmary."

"Not until I at least clean and stitch her wound." I bring my eyes back down to Dani. "You need to rest. Don't move and relax. Kylee, is there anymore nectar in that canteen?"

"Thais! Go get some Hades kids. They're used to seeing sites like this. We need someone to help get Austin turned into dust."

Tears stung my eyes but I did as Daniel told me. I left the Stadium to go get some Hades kids.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:59 pm

Kylee shook the canteen. "No, I'm out. Bad timing..." she said. "I might have more..." Kylee added running back to her bag. She dumped it all out and shuffled through it's contents. Kylee frowned in anger. "I am all out."e yelled over her shoulder.

Dani frowned and ler herself down. Feeling like a damsel in distress tugged on her. "Can't I heal myself?" she dared to ask. Doing nothing felt so stupid. A thought came to Dani's head. "Where's Thais?" she asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:16 pm

"He went to go get someone to get rid of Austin."

"Wait nectar? Here!" I throw a waterbottle towards Cain. "I don't have much but hey, it's something."

I imidatly grab the water bottle. "Dani this might sting a bit, but try not to move." I pour some nectar on her wound. "Kylee can a have one hair?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:28 pm

~Hair??? O.O~

Kylee looked at Cain like he was crazy."Uh okay." she said pulling a strand of hair from her head. "Uh here?" Kylee said gripping the strand in her hand.

Dani relaxed, sure the wound stung, but nothing much. "Hair? What the fudge?" she said.
~Don't ask about the 'what the fudge' thing. My friend made it up.~
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:45 pm

I take a paperclip from my belt loop. For some reason all of my shorts had a paper clip in the belt loop. I unfold the paperclip, knot the hair around the unfolded paperclip and begin stitching Dani's skin together. "Eli! Come here! I need some help moving Dani to the infirmary."

"Uh, alright." I run over towards Cain and pick up Dani's ankles, while Cain picked her up by the underarms. After that we made our way to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:55 pm

~to da infermary?~
Kylee smiled. "Look Dani, now you will always have a part of me in you." she said walking alongside the boys.[/center]

[center] Dani watched as her skin got stitched together. "Ugh great, I have Poseidon in me." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:58 pm

~Sure~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2