Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:37 am

Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) Danijh
DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Apollo
"I can heal everything except a broken heart."
Dani's heart was almost pounding out of her chest, and she didn't even think that was possible. She had picked out simple clothes for such an occasion. Her favorite fadora, a nice sweater, and some orange shoes. The rest of her clothing choices were normal, like jeans and a tank top. Dani put her hair down and straightened it. For once, her hair seemed to become straighter. Usually, her hair was too thick for the power of the straightener to do much of anything.

Dani walked out of her cabin at about seven. She was careful not to look dat the other campers faces, she wanted to go unnoticed. Then again that's hard when you're wearing orange anda fadora. She kept walking with the snow cruching undreneath her weight. Dani finnally reached the edge of camp, where she was to meet Thais. "Thais.. come on..." she mumbled to herself.
http://www.polyvore.com/winter_dani/set?id=40488517
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:35 pm

"Hey!" I call from about a 1/4 mile away. Breaking into a sprint, Dani's features gradually came into view "Hi Dani!"I manage in between breaths.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:46 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani heard a familiar voice ring in her ears. She spun around and saw Thais. She noticed him break into a sprint and barely make out the words because of his speed."Hi Thais!" Dani called back. He was getting closer, but she still had to raise her voice. Dani found herself playing with her necklace, like she usually was.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:17 pm

It wasn't very long before I was even with her. "So... are.. you.. ready... to... go? I ask between breaths pulling down my ball cap. My jacket was worn and rugged, stained with Ichor in many places, but it got the job done. "Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:20 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled and looked at her shoes. Plan? Oops."I don't know..." she said looking up at him."Since when am I known to plan things out?" Dani asked with a grin. It was in her nature to go with the flow and think about problems later. She was natrually carefree.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:24 pm

I shrug my shoulders. "Sorry I'm late. I got a bit lost." Turns out to get to this place you had to turn left at the fork, then left, then right, then left.... Or was It Right then right then left then right? Gods I would never remember to buy a map.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:36 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled and looked out at the busy New York streets."Well, that depends where you want to go. New York that way, Canada that way, and Florida that way." she said pointing in different directions as she did so. It was late for supper, and Dani had eaten. Then an idea popped into her head."Hey! I knwo this awesome ice cream place!" she said with delight."That is if you... ya know want to." Dani said calming down.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:22 am

"Ice cream in December?" I ask with amusement in my voice. "Hades yes!" If you want someone to follow the status qua, don't find me. I would do the exact opposite of what culture said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:28 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani's smiled widened. Yes, Ice cream in the middle of winter. What else? "Let's go then!" she said with another grin. Dani grabbed Thais' hand and headed down the hill.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:33 am

"Alright then!" I'd just follow her. It wasn't like I could lead. Gods she was beautiful. Thank you Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:29 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled and led them to the small shop. It wasn't far from camp, only about a half mile. The small shop had a glass door with an open sign in it. Dani pushed it open to reveal a 60's style ice cream parlor. She smiled brightly and went over to the counter.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:18 am

"Looks nice," I say. I look over at where Dani was. She wasn't there. Instead she was at the counter. Might as well follow her. Standing behind her I wrap my arms around her and place both hands on her stomach. "What are you going to get?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:11 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled and looked up at the menu. She didn't know exactly what she wanted, considering she had only been here a handful of times. Dani scanned the menu for something with strawberries, she loved strawberries. " I'm getting a Strawberry hot fudge sundae. What about you?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:15 pm

I glance at the menu. About half way down something catches my eye. I'm thinking about the peppermint scoop. I move my arms from around her to my sides. "Why don't you go find a table? I'll order for us."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:18 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani nodded with a grin. "M' kay." she said quickly. Dani looked around the empty parlor. No one else seemed to be here, which seemed weird. Every other time she was here the place was packed. Hm. Dani looked around and found a small two seated table on the left side. She slid in one seat and tapped her fingers on the table.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:23 pm

I order Dani's sundae and then my peppermint whatever it was. Handing the cashier the money I walk over to where I pick up the order. Over on one side of the shop I spot Dani. "Thank you," I say gathering the ice cream. Gently I set the ice cream on the table. "Something wrong?" I ask sitting down.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:27 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani shook her head."No, it's just what I do when I'm waiting. It's kinda in my blood." she replied. Dani hastily reached for her sundae, she didn't want it getting to soft. "I've never seen it so quiet here..." she said looking around the shop. Dani took her spoon and ate the ice cream.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:29 pm

I follow Dani's lead and begin chowing down on what ever it was I had. About half way through, I realize a quiet ice cream parlor couldn't be a good thing. "You don't think we should be worried because it's empty do you?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:34 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani finished her ice cream and sighed." I don't know..." she whispered softly. Dani set her empty bowl of ice cream aside. She looked around the shop and then back at the table. Dani didn't know it, but she was tapping her fingers again. She tapped them to an unkown beat, and it was steady.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:43 pm

in extra precaution I take out one arrow and hold it by the shaft. It's probably nothing I think shaking away the thought. "So," I begin trying to get away from our current conversation. "How's camp life?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:18 pm

[fon=Century]DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani sighed and looked at the floor. It was relfective, so she could see the cashier. She didn't trust him."It's alright I guess, nothing to major." Dani said softly. She turned to Thais and gave him a smile, even if she wasn't feeling right. Something wasn't right. She looked back at the floor and saw something she didn't want to see. Snake Lady. Dani reached for her dagger and looked to see it. "A demigod!" the lady hissed.[/font]
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:23 pm

I leap up and draw my bow, notching the arrow in my hand. A cold metal bit pressed against the middle of my back. I couldn't understand what was happening until I draw in a breath."We've been ambushed." How could we be so foolish? An ambush would be to easy in this place.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:54 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani's eyes flashed golden. She looked behind her at Thais, but he was immortal, he wouldn't die over this. " Oh demigodssss I love demigoddsss." the lady hissed. Dani scrunched her eyebrows together at the snake."What girl? You're ssssurrounded!!!" she hissed with a grin. Dani took a step back, only to walk into a dagger. It must've had something on it... she became sleepy. Dani tried to keep her eyes open... so much for that.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:15 pm

"Dani!!" I shout, running towards her. Of course, I didn't make it very far. I feel on arrow pierce through my chest, where a mortal's heart would be. I sink down on my knees struggling for breath. Just because I was immortal didn't mean I didn't feel pain. Nor did it mean I couldn't be knocked out. I cold metal sword makes contact with the back of my neck. I land on the hard tile and watch as the snake lady begins to pick Dani up. My world goes black.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:13 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani woke up in a small room, her wrist tied tightly behind her. She scowled and felt instant pain in her lower back. She also had bruises on her legs and wrists. Great. Dani looked for Thais, hoping to see him. She didn't, even after looking. Dani looked up and frowned. She guessed she was in the basement of some old house.

Dani heard something move not to far away. Snake lady. "Good morning girl." she hissed with a laugh. The laugh sent shivers up Dani's spine. "Why am I here?" she spat. "Why? Oh girl you are Apollo'sss girl. He wasn't bright either. Hm." the snake said with a shrug. "You'll ssseeee." she added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: