Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS) Empty
PostSubject: One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS)   One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:27 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Poseidon
"I'll do anything for the people I love, anything."
Kylee sat on the top of Half Blood Hill over looking the place she called home. It was an early crisp morning, with fog rising off the ground. To Kylee, this seemed the only good place to think. It seemed that no one would bother her there. Besides, when you're a demigod you have a lot to think about. Kylee was no different. She thought about when Aiden proposed. Kylee smiled a little and pulled her knees to her body. She also thought about Cain. Kylee still felt like she hurt him way more than she was capable of.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS)   One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:55 am

I begin to talk to Kylee only to find Aiden there as well. Aiden grew in size until he was at least 8 times my size. "STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!" I hear his voice ring. I knew it was the end of me.

I wake up to find myself in Thalia's pine. Thank gods! It was only a dream. Why was Aiden always the bad guy? He was someone just like me, only he beat me to Kylee. It wasn't till a few moments later that I realized there was someone underneath me. It was Kylee? I groan. Why did she ever have to be apart of my life? I might as well give her her present I got her. I drop the golden necklace from the top o the pine. It was a simple gold chain with a golden trident on it.

~ BTW this is Cain~
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS)   One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:52 am

The Daughter of Snow had been walking through the snow looking simply quite...stunning. Her long silver hair shining and her kind blue eyes shimmering. She smiled at many people who she passed. She was wearing heels for winter, the fur-lined ones with grip on the soles so she didn't slip, she of course wouldn't she was at home right now! She was wearing some skinny jeans with a loose-fitting but still flattering top with a thin belt around her waist. She had her hair pinned up. Hidden under her shirt in between her waist and her pants was a pretty dagger that she might need. She saw a girl sulking and a guy who was looking at her. Hm. Time to steal some pretty looking guy away, she walked over to him and smiled at him seductively, "Hey," was all she said.

Last edited by Dean on Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS)   One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:36 pm

I nearly fall out of the tree hearing the extra voice. "Um.. Uh.. Hey." I drop down out of the tree, in order to properly greet her. "I'm Cain."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS)   One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:13 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee looked over her shoulder to see Cain, then she felt some thing drop beside her. A necklace. Cain? She got up and loosely gripped the chain. She smiled and put it around her neck. Kylee then noticed another girl. Oh. She looked at the girl's expression and frowned. Flirt much? Kylee leaned against the tree and sighed. "Kylee." she said, just to make sure the others knew she was still there.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS)   One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:20 pm

"Like the necklace?" I ask? "It's made my "The Company of Myself." Maybe she'd remember that I was looking for "Myself" I probably wasn't making it any easier for her to chose.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS)   One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:49 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and looked at the necklace. "It's amazing Cain." she said meeting his gaze. She really meant it to, after all they were friends. Just friends. "Who are you?" Kylee asked the other girl.
http://www.polyvore.com/winter_kylee/set?id=40488627
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS)   One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:31 am

Carefully Cassandra flipped back her hair. She put her hand on her hip and smiled, "I'm Cassandra, daughter of Khione, and you?" she said calmly with a cold edge to her voice when addressing the girl. She turned to the boy again and repeated what she said in a much nicer voice with an innocent and adorable smile. She moved slightly closer since they were quite far apart, she was turned slightly with her shoulder facing the other girl trying to ignore her.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS)   One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:05 pm

"Cain Smith, son of Asculpus." I reply. She seemed nice enough. Kylee didn't look to happy though. She used to be able to fake her emotions. Funny; she probably thought the same about me.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS)   One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:55 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee raised an eyebrow at the girl? "Fake it!" a voice inside her head said. She moved over so there was Cassandra on her left, Cain on her right. Kylee wasn't close to them, but didn't like being excluded from the conversation. She had a feeling no matter what she did, the girl wouldn't care. "Daughter of Poseidon." Kylee said looking down at her necklace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS)   One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One place I can think (DEAN & LIBS)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: