Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Exploring (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jred12

Jred12

Just Exploring (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:14 pm

"Ya, im thirteen so hopefully he'll clame me soon!" Replied Jared "Oh cool!" Jared exclamed as the owl and dog appeared " I love dogs!"
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Alan was caught of guard cause he under stood the Greek word Bly used. Calm. he repeated to himself. "So that's what that was six years ago." Alan said staring off into space as he was liable to do sometimes. When he 13 a weird symbol floated above his head in a hotel room. "Huh, I always wondered. Nice Owl, and Dog by the way. What are their names?"
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:31 pm

Blythe Septavian.
"Coryn είναι η κουκουβάγια. Ο σκύλος είναι Rufus," she replied. She could tell he was a bit unbalanced by his understanding of Greek, and she wanted to push him and Jared. "Don't rush the gods. They will claim you in time, and you will be with family," she said quietly, almost sadly. She had no family but her twin brother and hospitalized mother.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Alan smiled at the Greek, a true smile not a smirk. To him understanding Greek would never get old. "So, everyone here is like a big family? I wonder how long I can stay." Alan asked as he watched the clouds drift around the camp. "Hey, Bly. What's with that?" Alan asked pointing at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:08 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe smiled crookedly. "A family of sorts. And that is a magical barrier enforced to keep the weather out, except for winter, when they allow a bit of snow to come in." She shuffled around, startling Coryn. He flew off, but the daughter of Janus knew he was watching. Rufus settled himself onto her shoe.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Alan suddenly noticed the light snow all over the ground. "Huh, that's...cool." Alan said, the ground usually is no concern to Alan. "So, what else about this place is cool?" Alan asked reclining, floating in the air. The sheer fact that he can do this out in the open, and not have anyone freak out was an amazing thing to Alan.
Back to top Go down
Jred12

Jred12

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:47 pm

"Wow magic barrier huh, thats pretty cazy!" said Jared as a snow flake landed on his solder. "Its amazing..." he breathed.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:18 pm

OOC: Jared and Dave, part of the rules is to use correct grammar and punctuation. Please do so.

Blythe Septavian
Blythe smiled, pondering the question. "There's a Capture the Flag game, where you can use real weapons and armor," she said finally. Her expression darkened. "And there's the Labyrinth of Daedalus . But never, ever, go down there without permission or two more people. You might never come back," she murmured painfully. "Ρόναλντ." She had almost lost her brother, who almost fell into the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Alan shivered at the mention of the labyrinth. He heard mention of it, and was torn. Between going out of curiosity, and not because Alan hates underground places, more so if the air is stagnate. "That sounds, entertainer to say the least." Alan said tentatively. He could tell the Labyrinth was a sore spot so he left it there. "So whats in the woods?" Alan asked happy that he could find a change of subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Exploring (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2