Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Exploring the woods...That was not a cat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Exploring the woods...That was not a cat Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the woods...That was not a cat   Exploring the woods...That was not a cat I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Damon has heard odd sounds coming from the woods. To be honest he was freaked out by them. However he knew eventually he would have to go in so, it may as well be now. Damon put on a pair of gloves that has Hecate's three intertwined moons on the back. He then grabs the shield and spear.

"All right Lego. Let's go exploring." He told his pet ferret as he walked into the woods.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the woods...That was not a cat   Exploring the woods...That was not a cat I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:50 pm

“But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here.”

Alice Kingsley

Daughter of Hemera

Exploring the woods...That was not a cat Girl,photography-c92ce5e5d9c5b72156ce4dfc66af77e4_h_large
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Alice who had dressed up for the costume ball, wore a pale blue cotton sundress trimmed with white lace. A black ribbon tied her hair back, on her arm was the basket with Timeless in it. Sitting up in a tree, she had this Cheshire cat like grin, so she peaked down."Hello there." She whispered before pulling back so she was hidden again. Something about playing simple tricks was fun at times.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the woods...That was not a cat   Exploring the woods...That was not a cat I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:02 pm

A day ago someone saying hello while popping in and out that fast would freaked him out. Now not so much. However due to the voice he knew the person was a girl.

"Hello." Damon called back. "I'm Damon, what's your name? And while your telling me that, why don't you come and introduce yourself for real?" Damon called as he watched Lego knowing that the weasel would find the person before he would.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the woods...That was not a cat   Exploring the woods...That was not a cat I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:11 pm

Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

Alice Kingsley

Daughter of Hemera

Exploring the woods...That was not a cat Girl,photography-c92ce5e5d9c5b72156ce4dfc66af77e4_h_large
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
"Well then, I'm Alice, Alice Kingsley and this here is my rabbit Timeless." She smiled warmly and walked over to him. Her dress had gotten a small tear from when she climbed down but oh well." Nice to meet you Damon. How long have you been at camp?" Alice's head tilted whens he asked, not really recognizing him.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the woods...That was not a cat   Exploring the woods...That was not a cat I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:19 pm

"Hello Alice, and hello to you as well, Timeless." Damon said. He had to admit she looked good, and that says quite a bit, because Damon usually hated the pale colors.

"As for how new I am, I have been at this came for a grand total of five days!" Damon said holding up three fingers, and staring at them pretending to wonder why they looked wrong. He always found that cracking a joke at the first chance was a good way to set both him and and the person he was talking to, at ease.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the woods...That was not a cat   Exploring the woods...That was not a cat I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Alice Kingsley

Daughter of Hemera

She seemed to laugh softly, with a slight eye roll. "Aww, I remember when I first entered camp. Except I was seven, and now I'm sixteen nine years in camp." Sometimes she was embarrassed about how long she was there. About about how her mother was minor goddess."So who's your god parent?" Her eyes danced as if light was hidden within them, though they were pale in color.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the woods...That was not a cat   Exploring the woods...That was not a cat I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:31 pm

"My mother is Hecate." Damon said lighting a flame on the tip of his finger. To be honest, Damon thought this a parlor trick. He couldn't control it well enough for it to be of any real use. "And this is Lego, who's parents I are evil for birthing the bundle of destruction." Damon said as the ferret ran up him on to his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the woods...That was not a cat   Exploring the woods...That was not a cat I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:35 pm

Alice Kingsley

Daughter of Hemera

Reaching overly, she pet Lego."Well... my mother is Hemera... goddess of daylight." Her voice was a soft whisper, and nothing more than sad. She smiled softly while watching him. Climbing up a tree she sat in a low resting branch. "So... What brings you to this forest Mr. Damon." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the woods...That was not a cat   Exploring the woods...That was not a cat I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:10 pm

Damon laughed as soon as he heard 'Goddess of daylight'. He couldn't stop it, he tried but wasn't able. Once he recovered, Damon said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh, it's just The Child of Daylight, and The Child of Night, meeting in a place where night and day mingle."

"As for why I came to the woods, well I have always liked the woods. And I had to come eventually, so it may as well be now. In a word... Exploring." Damon said as he climbed into a tree across from Alice.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the woods...That was not a cat   Exploring the woods...That was not a cat I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Alice Kingsley

Daughter of Hemera

Alice's hair fell into her eyes, thank the gods that she was a quiet crier. Ignoring Damn she muttered something about her loving to explore before she hopped off the tree."Well... I need an adventure... sorry." With that she sniffled and left, going slowly down the path and toward the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the woods...That was not a cat   Exploring the woods...That was not a cat I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:36 pm

Damon watched her as she jumped off the tree having a felling that he either said of did the wrong think. I have that feeling a lot around girls Damon thought as jumped off and ran after her.

When Damon caught up he said, "Hey wait, Alice if something I said made you sad, or angry then I'm sorry. I wasn't laughing at either if that's what you think." Damon stammered truly scared he hurt her in some way. After his sister Sarah died, Damon felt an need to try and help any girl who was hurt, sad, angry, lost or anything other than happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the woods...That was not a cat   Exploring the woods...That was not a cat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the woods...That was not a cat
Page 1 of 1