Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Exploring the Mountains (Red)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Exploring the Mountains (Red) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the Mountains (Red)   Exploring the Mountains (Red) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Zeke walked out of the shadow a tree. To him Shadow Travel was the best way to move great distances. The feeling the he was moving so fast his skin would come off. He wore a black hoodie that he wore on hot days, it was little more than a shirt with a hood. along with that he wore black jeans and a gray t-shirt with Camp Half-Blood written in black letters. His shaggy black hair covered his near blood red eyes.

As he stepped clear of the tree he looked at a small GPS device he had with him. "Wow, Colorado huh? Pretty Good for a single Jump." Zeke said to himself.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (Red)   Exploring the Mountains (Red) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Exploring the Mountains (Red) Kendra10
Kendra Shen Nakama
Daughter of Athena

She honestly had no idea why she was in Colorado. Well, maybe she did, but that reason was simply much to stupid. As she walked through the trees in the mountains, the pink-haired girl sighed deeply. Kendra was completely bored. The only reason the she was outside of camp in the first place was because of the reason that she had to attend a business meeting of her father's and only for that reason. She didn't even want to go to such a boring meeting, but she had to continue proving to her father that she wasn't at all as worthless as he saw her.

A small breeze blew through her hair as Kendra continued to walk along the mountain trail. Her pink hair was left down as always, but the unusual thing about it today was because she had it tucked behind her ear whhich rarely ever happens. The daughter of Athena wore ripped jeans, a graphic tee, and a gray swaeter. Stuffing her hands into her pocket, Kendra suddenly stiffened at the sound of someone's voice.

Immediately, she took her dagger from her belt, and got into a fighting stance. "Who's there and what do you want?" she asked hostily as she pointed her dagger towards the direction from the source of the voice.

Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (Red)   Exploring the Mountains (Red) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:56 pm

Zeke heard someone call out. In response he drew his Stygian iron sword and walked around the thicket that separated the person who spoke from him. As he walked he pulled the souls of the small birds that were in the batch of trees, about twelve sparrows in all. Given the small number Zeke put enough effort to make them visible to others, and had then almost swarm in front of him.

As he rounded the thicket and saw the girl, and more importantly her weapon, he called out "Zeke Enderson, Son of Hades. And you are?" As he asked this he leveled his sword in a defensive position, as if to say 'I wont attack, but I will defend myself.'
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (Red)   Exploring the Mountains (Red) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:16 am

Kendra Shen Nakama
Daughter of Athena

Kendra smirked and a mischievous gleam was found in her stormy grey eyes as she turned to face the one who addressed himself as Zeke. "Ypu are rather lucky that i am a demigod myself, Zeke," she said with a smirk not paying any attention to the swarm of sparrow ghosts. "Had I been a mortal, you would've practically just spit out that we half-bloods really exsist." As she spoke, Kendra sheathed her dagger. "You also should know that you should leave your powers until you were in an actual battle or else you'd just be draining you powers," she added with an eyeroll. Some people could be just so ignorant in showing of their powers that they're not saving their energy for the time when they actually needed it.

Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (Red)   Exploring the Mountains (Red) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:31 am

Zeke smirked back. "Most mortals would have thought I was insane or joking so there's no problem there. And I saw your Dagger, no mortal has one of those lying around. As for the Sparrows, that's nothing, just a parlor trick." He said letting the souls fade out. "I still never got your name." He said stashing his own sword.

"What are you doing so far from Camp?" He asked moving closer to her. after all there was no need to be yelling like that and calling every monster in the area down on them.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (Red)   Exploring the Mountains (Red) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Kendra Shen Nakama
Daughter of Athena

Kendra rolled her eyes at him. Humans in these parts of the woods were hunters, and they had more than just a dagger for a weapon with them. "Hunters are around these parts; all of them should have a dagger," she said impassively, ignoring his 'parlor trick.' She glance to the left, hearing a mocking bird off in the distance. Her grey eyes seemed as hard and cold as stone as she turned her direction at Zeke. "And my name isn't too much of an importance," she said bluntly, "But if you must know, Kendra Nakama is my name, daughter of Athene." As she spoke, Kendra looked him over and rested her hand on the hilt of her dagger.

"My reason of business here is only for formalities," she said, not bothering to tell him of her family's business's meeting. "But what about yourself? A son of Hades with a scent that reaks of demigod shouldn't be out when Kronos's monsters seem to be growing in number each day." Pulling her pink hair behind her ear, Kendra only stood there in a seemingly comfortable position.

[[Sorry, Dave! :3 Reddie was grounded for the past week xP]]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mountains (Red)   Exploring the Mountains (Red) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Mountains (Red)
Page 1 of 1