Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fayte Exploring

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fate

Fayte Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Fayte Exploring   Fayte Exploring I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:07 am

I wondered around and i came to this stable. I walked down the asile looking at all the beautiful horses and pegisi. I allways wanted a horse when i was little but never had the chance to get one. I hope these people didnt mind me looking around.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Fayte Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayte Exploring   Fayte Exploring I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:13 am

I was just petting my favorite white pegasus, Becca, when I heard someone enter. I looked at the female who had just come in and smiled saying, "Hello, who might you be? My name's Kaioh Michiru but most people call me Michiru. I'm a daughter of Poseidon."
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fayte Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayte Exploring   Fayte Exploring I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:18 am

I looked over at Michiru. "Oh! Hi" i smiled. "fayte, Fayte Marshell. and Im unclaimed" i said. I couldnt WAIT to be claimed. "Is that your pegisi?" i ask curiously.

Last edited by Fate on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

Fayte Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayte Exploring   Fayte Exploring I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:20 am

Kyra quietly coaxed the pegasis to walk foward, trying not to scare it away as she held a bridle. He was a beautiful stallion, strong and powerful, and his soft golden coat marked him as unique. His mane and tail were a beautiful milky white, and his wings were speckled with blacks and browns. "Come on...there's nothing to be afraid of....that's it....easy now" she whispered softly, watching him with cautiousness. It was easy to tell he was trouble, and Kyra, or Phoenix as most knew her as, was determined to ride him. She heard someone coming down the aisle, and someone else in a stall nearby and froze. This could be problematic...., she thought
Back to top Go down
http://corporal-creampuff.tumblr.com/
Fate

Fayte Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayte Exploring   Fayte Exploring I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:23 am

I saw somebody leading a Pegisi down the asile. I looked. The ANimal was Insanley beautiful. Somehting didnt seem to right. She seemed nervouse or somthing. Whatever it was, i didnt want to be in the cause of it. I backed up a bit by Michiru to avoid something bad.
Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

Fayte Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayte Exploring   Fayte Exploring I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:35 am

Glancing at the two girls, Phoenix decided it would be bes to actually get the bridle on properly. Still talking in a calming voice she used for the pegasis, she addressed the girls. "If he bolts, stay out of his way....he's not exactly tame" she glanced behind her seeing the door was open. "But moving very slowly and calmly, can you close the door...I need to get this bridle on him...."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Fayte Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayte Exploring   Fayte Exploring I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:37 am

I nodded to Fayte and said, "Hai, her name is Becca. She one time saved my life while I was out fighting a monster. My lover, Tenou Haruka wasn't there at the time so if it wasn't for her I would have been killed.I owe her a lot." I eyed the girl named Fayte a bit interested even though I knew I was with Haruka. I then very slowly closed the door careful not to scare the pegasus that the other girl was leading.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fayte Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayte Exploring   Fayte Exploring I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:40 am

I nodded. "Thats Amazing" i smiled. I watch her close the door slowly. "Thats greath to know theres somone you can allways trust" i look at Becca. "What about you?" i say quietly to the other girl. "Whats your name?" i ask cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

Fayte Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayte Exploring   Fayte Exploring I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:50 am

"Kyra" she murmured, turning back to the stallion. "Most people call me Phoenix though" as she said it, her tattoo became slightly visable, as if to explain why. "Easy now boy..." she said, and watched the pegasis carefully. "Don't freak..." she said to the girls, noticing the stallions ears flick back. "He's not gonna like this..." suddenly, she was right next to the horses head, and she slipped on the bridle before he could react. Jumping back, she pulled down, keeping his head low as he tried to rear. She managed to keep him down, barely, and he kept moving, reversing away from her.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Fayte Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayte Exploring   Fayte Exploring I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:57 am

I walked back over to Fayte and said, "It is great to trust some people though most people I don't really trust unless I've known them for a long time and I know that they won't betray my trust."
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fayte Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayte Exploring   Fayte Exploring I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:55 pm

Fayte
I stepped away from the horse that tried to rear. "Ya, I understand" i said to Michiru. "Thats how i feel half the time" i sigh. I look into Kyras eyes. She seemed scared. Was she really that scared of a bridle.
Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

Fayte Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayte Exploring   Fayte Exploring I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:58 am

Phoenix managed to keep the pegasus' head down long enough for him to calm. She put a hand on his muzzle, gently petting him as she talked soothingly. "Easier than I thought" she said over shoulder to the other girls, panting a little as she kept a firm hold on the bridle. "Must be waiting for me to ride him so he can throw me" she added with a grin as she relaxed. "Not that I'll do that yet" she said, and lead him into a nearby stall that was empty. "He's too strong" she closed the door behind her so he couldn't bolt, but she could still see and hear what was going on in the aisle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fayte Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayte Exploring   Fayte Exploring I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fayte Exploring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: