Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Exploring {Bubbles and me}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amberpool

Exploring {Bubbles and me} Empty
PostSubject: Exploring {Bubbles and me}   Exploring {Bubbles and me} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:30 pm

I lead Amber into the forest. "Its as good a place to start exploring as any!" I say cheerfully.

"I could think of better places," I mutter but follow my sister anyway. I keep glancing around and keep my bow in my hands. My dog follows closely behind me often dashing off to follow a scent.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Exploring {Bubbles and me}   Exploring {Bubbles and me} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:35 pm

I walked along the Forest and found two girls exploring, I took out my flute and it turned into a sword. "Whose there!?" I asked in my british accent; Holding my sword in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Amberpool

PostSubject: Re: Exploring {Bubbles and me}   Exploring {Bubbles and me} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:41 pm

I whirl around quickly. "I'm Amber and this is my twin sister Jane. Our father is Apollo." I say as confidently as possible.

I lay my hand on my sword and eye the girl in front of me. She looked familiar but barely. We could probably handle her if she turned out to be an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Exploring {Bubbles and me}   Exploring {Bubbles and me} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:46 pm

I laughed a little. "Sorry for attacking you like that, I'm Star Parker, I'm also a Daughter of Apollo." I say as my sword turned into my flute. "So what are you two doing her on a night like this?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Amberpool

PostSubject: Re: Exploring {Bubbles and me}   Exploring {Bubbles and me} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:50 pm

I smile, that must have been why she looked familiar. "Exploring." I say in answer to her question.

I frown at my sister's short answer. "We haven't been at camp long.." I explain. I keep my bow in hand just in case but I return my arrow to the quiver I have slung on my back
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Exploring {Bubbles and me}   Exploring {Bubbles and me} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:54 pm

I blinked in excitement. "I was also exploring!" I said with a smile. I dusted off my dirty shirt and looked at my half sisters. "We can all explore."
Back to top Go down
Amberpool

PostSubject: Re: Exploring {Bubbles and me}   Exploring {Bubbles and me} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:27 pm

"great!" I say at the same time as my sister.

"great," I say at the same time as my sister. There's a hint of sarcasm in my voice but its hidden by Amber's excitement. "C'mon lets move. I have other things I need to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring {Bubbles and me}   Exploring {Bubbles and me} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring {Bubbles and me}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: