Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Exploring (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Just Exploring (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:09 am

To Alan walking was slow boring, and tiresome. However it was the best way to get to know the place, first by land then by air. So seeing how he arrived just a day or two ago Alan was still trying to get his bearings. "Wow, this place is pretty cool." Alan said out loud. He was wondering how long before he his wanderlust started again.
Back to top Go down
Jred12

Jred12

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:38 pm

Jared was way over his head. To make matters worse than the fact that he didn't know what was going one was the fact that he was pretty shure he was lost. Suddently he noticed a figure moving farther up the path.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:51 pm

Alan saw another person looking around as lost as he was. He walked up to him and shoved his hand out. "Hey, are you new too? I'm Alan. Call me AJ though." He said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jred12

Jred12

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:21 pm

"Hey Aj, nice to meet you, and ya im new". "By the way my name Jared" replied Jared smiling. I was good to meet someone who was new also.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:37 pm

"Yea, anyway, shall we get lost so we can find out where everything is?" Alan asked, it was his way of exploring, getting lost. To decide the best place to start Alan jumped and bent the winds to carry him up above the top of the buildings and started to look around.
Back to top Go down
Jred12

Jred12

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:47 pm

"Cool" Jared replied. He thought i must be awsome to do that. " I'll walk" he laughed as he ran to catch up with him. Exploring was fun, especaily with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:55 pm

"Oh, Sorry about that." Alan said as he floated back down, although his feet never hit ground. "It's just, to me, being on the ground is, well slow and uneventful." Alan explained as he floated backwards still managing to avoid everything that popped in this way. Usually bushes, trees, and the occasional person.
Back to top Go down
Jred12

Jred12

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:03 pm

"Whoes your parent, you know the immortal one?" asked Jared. He thought it was awsome to fly, his day kept getting crazyer and crazyer. He wondered why all the things here were so strange here besides the obvios.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:16 pm

"Oh, you mean my godly parent? That would be Aeolus, King of the Winds." Alan said as he drifted using different winds to shift his position. "By the way, My full name is Alan Jefferson, Thus AJ." Alan said with a smile. "What's your full name? And parent for that matter."
Back to top Go down
Jred12

Jred12

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:18 pm

"Well my full name is Jared Nightfall" replied Jared "And the problem with the thw whole godly parent is that i dont know yet" he finished looking sad.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:32 pm

"Oh, well. No worries. You'll find out sooner or later. I think I heard people saying that kids get "claimed" after coming here." Alan said as he noted that there was a huge forest, a lake, and a beach on the ocean. "This place seams cool." Alan said as he float up a bit to get a better look. "Where do you wanna start Jared?"
Back to top Go down
Jred12

Jred12

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Jared look around wondering were to go. He wondered mabe they should meet some more campers. "How bout we try to find some more people?" Jared asked.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:18 pm

"Sure, we are in the courtyard so if we just hang around were bound to bump into some other people. I mean I almost hit three people so far." Alan said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe hummed a Owl City tune that she had just collected-The Real World, from the new album. She felt as if she was anchored to the real world, just singing that song. She traipsed out of her cabin, into the courtyard, and saw two new faces conversing. "Hey," she called, walking up to them. "I'm Blythe, but you can call me Bly. Daughter of Janus. And you two are new, right?" She fiddled with her key, her only weapon, while still humming her song.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:50 pm

"Huh, Oh. Hi I am indeed new. My name is Alan, but call me AJ, I'm a son of Aeolus." Alan said flying a bit higher to show that fact that he was not touching the ground. "This place is kinda cool, well at least what I've seen of it." Alan said dropping back down.
Back to top Go down
Jred12

Jred12

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:57 pm

"Hey, my names Jared" he replied as he walked up to the girl. "In case you havent noticed we have no idea where were going" said Jared smiling. "How long you been here for?" he added tilting his head slightly to the side.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Blythe Septavian
"Aeolus, huh?" she said with a smirk. "I guess we'll be in the same cabin. And the cabins aren't the only cool things here. There's a deathly rock climbing wall with lava, horse stables with pegasi, a forest stocked with monsters, and a lake with naiads. I reccomend gong to the arena, if you're new. I've been here for about 3 years now, so you can trust me" She smiled, reminiscing her first time here. It was terrifying, being chased into camp by a manticore.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:19 pm

"Ha! What use do I have for climbing!?" Alan said smugly, and with a smirk to show that he just joking. Then something she said sunk in. "Wait, the same cabin? Why? I thought kids were grouped by parents? Our's are different." Alan asked suddenly curious.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:36 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe rolled her eyes. "Yes, dum-dum. But since there is no Aeolus cabin, or Janus cabin, Hera hsa agreed to house the minor gods' children. And for the rock climbing wall, you have your bare hands to use." She waved in the general direction of the wall, and campers were seen scrambling up as lava poured down. "Either you reach the top, or die!" she said happily. The daughter of Janus had survived the climb once, and was not eager for anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:43 pm

Alan smiled at that challenge. He flew to the height of the of the top of the wall. "I win." Alan said as he floated there. Alan had been wondering what cabin he would be in. So far he slept at the big house. He came down, "Hera, that's the Queen of the gods right?" Alan asked wanting to double check his mythology that his mother taught him.
Back to top Go down
Jred12

Jred12

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:44 pm

"Oh.." Jared look in the direction of the lava wall. "Looks like fun!" Jared added cheerfully. "I think ill try it later" he added
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe glared at AJ. "That was cheating. That wall was to test your agility, when your powers are drained," she retorted. Never backing down from a challenge, she opened a door behind her, stepped through, and appeared on the top of the wall. Reappearing beside Jared, she smirked. "You better not go up there until you have been claimed. I can tell that your father has not chosen to show you yet, but he will soon," she had a distant look in her eyes. "Soon..."
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:59 pm

"See, I didn't know that. You just 'Reach the top or die.' So I went to the top." Alan said with his ever present smirk. He adjusted the goggles on his forehead, if he were to do any real flying meaning high altitude flying, he would put the goggles on to protect his eyes from cloud mist. "So, how many people are in Hera's Cabin?" Alan asked.
Back to top Go down
Jred12

Jred12

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:03 pm

"Wait what do you mean sonn... Bly?" Jared asked with his head still tilted and looking confused. "I would love to know who my father is."
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe knew one day she would wipe that smirk off of that newbie's face. "Oh... I don't know. Couple hundred?" she said nonchalantly. She took out her whistle, blew it, and extended her arm. A Barn Owl perched onto her arm, and hissing at the two newcomers. A dog bounded towards them and growled. "ηρεμία," she murmured. The owl quieted, and the dog sat on its haunches. "Soon. The gods swore to claim their children before the age of thirteen. And you are thirteen, are you not?" she cocked her head, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Exploring (Open)   Just Exploring (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Exploring (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next