Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Exploring The Camp.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Exploring The Camp. Empty
PostSubject: Exploring The Camp.   Exploring The Camp. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:27 pm

I was new at camp and I just got my tour so I decided to go exploring. I went to the lake sat down and began to organize my thoughts. I can't believe I'm half Greek god. How is it even possible my mom met one?
Back to top Go down
Alastrina Shate

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Camp.   Exploring The Camp. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Alastrina was walking around, shaking her head. It is amazing that she was a demi-god, a rogue child with no memory of a home.

She saw a boy, sitting by the lake. She plopped down next to him, smiling.

"Hey, I am Alastrina. Call me Alas." She greeted.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Camp.   Exploring The Camp. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:59 pm

I was walking along the lake when I saw the new girl (guy?). I didn't get a chance to talk to her (him?) before so I decided to introduce myslef. A new friend was always nice. I walked over to her (him?). "Hey, mind if i join you guys?" I asked

A\N: send me a link to your charrie page please:)
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Camp.   Exploring The Camp. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:06 pm

(My charries a guy)

I saw someone walking towards me, via the reflection in the lake. I also heard her call out so I said" Hey I don't mind I'm just organizing my thoughts. I just got to camp you see, and it's kind of overwhelming." he extended his hand to the girl. "whats your name."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Camp.   Exploring The Camp. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:11 pm

I shook his hand. "Korina, you can call me Kori." I answered him. "So, youre new to camp? Its really great here. Oh, and if youre not claimed yet, I suggest you keep a hond on your wallet at all times when youre in the Hermes cabin. Same goes for whenever youre near a Hermes kid." I told him. I remeber when I was living in the Hermes cabin, if it wern't fro Taylor, then I would've been brushing my teeth with a tootbrush that was used to clean the toilet.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Camp.   Exploring The Camp. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:15 pm

"Yeah I've been claimed. You can call me Cam or Cameron. I'm very new to camp. in fact it's my first day I was told I'm very lucky to have been claimed already. I know from expeirence to keep a hand on my wallet 20 bucks got stolen from me."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Camp.   Exploring The Camp. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:29 pm

"Yeah, me too. The Hermes cabin can be really crafty too. Last year, the Aphrodite cabin woke up to all the weaponry of the Ares cabin on the roof on their cabin. They had holes in their roof from that prank. Luckily the Hephaetus kids helped out." I told him.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Camp.   Exploring The Camp. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Cameron laughed and said"I wonder how they got them up there. Anyway how are you doing. Also who is your godly parent. I'm a child of Hephaestus. Are you hungry cause I kind of am.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Camp.   Exploring The Camp. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:45 pm

"I'm a daughter of Apollo. My day's going fine. And I have a bag of chips if you cant some in my bag." I told him. I kept a bit of food in my bag all the time because you never know when you might need it.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Camp.   Exploring The Camp. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:11 pm

"Well I'm hungry for like a full meal like lunch or something. So would you like to accompany me to the mess hall." I said. My belt suddenly broke dropping along with my sword and it's sheath. " Cameron picked up his sword and sheath drew his sword and said"like my blade it's name is lightning cloud."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Camp.   Exploring The Camp. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:04 pm

I smiled. "Nice. But you have to learn how to use it." I said distantly. I got up too. I picked the sheath. I held on the leather. "Nice." I said quietly. I gave it back to him.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Camp.   Exploring The Camp. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:26 am

"Thank's, and that's true." I laughed. "Well want to go get some lunch." I said as he grabbed his sheath."Well let's go." I began to walk towards the camp.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Camp.   Exploring The Camp. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:16 pm

I got up and followed on persuit. Hands in my pocktets. I walked along the trail to the mess hall. Today was really hott for a day in the middle of fall. The sun was chining around the borders of our camp.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Camp.   Exploring The Camp. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:19 pm

(Hey sorry for the short post. I'll make topic in mess hall.)
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Camp.   Exploring The Camp. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm

sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Camp.   Exploring The Camp. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring The Camp.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: