Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

thalias pine

Go down 
+4
hunter11
Matt streak
Questionare♣
percybethrocks!
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

thalias pine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:40 am

As I walk to the pine , I see Xavier and someone else."Hi."I say,leaning against the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:00 am

"Oh hi, Nico." I say, trying to sound enthusiastic. Why does he always follow me around?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:02 am

ooc:I don`t follow you around!I keep trying to ask you,do you want to play volley ball!?
BIC:"do you want to play volleyball?" I ask the two demigods.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:37 am

" no thanks. By the way, xavier, your name's cool and mine is matt." I said as I got up and start walking toward the forest. " see you around!"

ooc: you can follow him...he walks slowly xD
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:23 am

OOC: K.

BIC: Matt gets up and heads off towards the forest. I decide to follow. I can look for my dryada freind at the same time. I smile apolejeticly at Nico and followed Matt.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:55 pm

" where are you going?" I ask xavier, who followed me. I was still looking in front of me, again at an invisible point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:41 am

"Oh hi," I said, I hadn't even realised that I 'd caught up with Matt. "I just thought I'd look for my Dryad freind Leada. I haven't seen her around much lately."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:41 pm

" May I help you?" I ask him, still looking nowhere in front of me.Then, I heard some weird noise. When I hear that, I shall go somewhere where there's no one. " Sorry, maybe later." I said, then go away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thalias pine
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6