Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Under the Pine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Under the Pine Empty
PostSubject: Under the Pine   Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:38 pm

I sat under the Pine Tree and tapped my foot along to Katy Perry playing loudly through my headphones. I wrapped my red hair around my fingers bored. I sighed. Camp can be so boring at times. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

Location : The place known for highest pregnancy rate in the US... fun!

Under the Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the Pine   Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:47 pm

((Sorry if it sucks, I am still trying to establish this character))

I had been rather bored the better part of the day. I was just in one of those moods. I shuffled slowly to Thalia's Pine, figuring I could sit there and see if any one new showed up today. There was a girl sitting against the tree. Well, I might as well be friendly...

"Um hi," I said lamely, not realizing she had earphones in until after I said it
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Under the Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the Pine   Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:53 pm

I looked up at the boy. Pulling out my headphones I said, "I'm sorry were you talking to me?" I smiled at him. I turn off the IPod.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

Under the Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the Pine   Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:01 pm

Under the Pine 486393_DSCN0929
"I'm Carstin, I don't believe we have met?" I said turning the last part into a question, almost. "Are you new? I don't believe I have seen you around before although I tend to stay in the arena and libraries." I sat down next to her. "I wish something eventful would happen," I thought out loud looking at the sky
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Under the Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the Pine   Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:17 pm

"I'm not new. I've been here for years." I said. "Camp can be so boring at times. What happened to the adventure and thrill of being a half-blood?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

Under the Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the Pine   Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:26 pm

"Oh, um sorry!" I muttered. She still hadn't introduced herself. "Exactly! I'm not asking for another Trojan War or anything but seriously? Things are certainly getting too quiet for me. I miss the thrill"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Under the Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the Pine   Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:34 pm

"I'm Jenna by the way." I smiled and held out my hand. "It would be nice to get a quest or something. I've never been on one. But I've been dreaming."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

Under the Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the Pine   Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:58 pm

"A quest would be great! But a real quest. Not just one where the gods have you fetch something just cause they can. That would totally piss me off. It's nice to meet you Jenna," I said shaking her hand. She seemed like a nice girl. "Who's your parent?" I asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Under the Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the Pine   Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:01 pm

I smiled. "I agree. My god parent is Nyx." I was nice to talk someone. "What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

Under the Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the Pine   Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:22 pm

"My mother is Athena. Did you inherit anything special from her?" I asked curiously. Sometimes kids of gods would get special gifts like the Aphrodite kids and charm speak or the Ares's kids gift for fighting. But at other times the children were mostly just normal kids.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Under the Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the Pine   Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:05 pm

"Other than I can see really good in the dark, nope." I joked. I continued to smile. He was very nice.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

Under the Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the Pine   Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:15 pm

"Well." I corrected her automatically. I cleared my throat and continued. "I supposed that could come in handy, though," I mused. I would love to be able to see clearly in the dark. It seemed like it would be rather helpful.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Under the Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the Pine   Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:48 pm

"Yea it does come in handy. The only thing I really use it for is reading in the dark." I said. "I love reading. It's like escaping into a new world." I replayed what I just said. "I sound so dorky don't I?" I laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Under the Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the Pine   Under the Pine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under the Pine
Page 1 of 1