Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The pine tree

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

The pine tree Empty
PostSubject: The pine tree   The pine tree I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:03 am

As I was walking down the street, I saw this thing. It was Half Bird Half Woman. It's eyes set upon mine. I was sweaty... (because I was scared). I didn't know what to do. Then just then, I saw this guy came at that thing and stabbed it with a dagger. At first I was surprised. Then, I was more surprised when I looked at his feet. He had goat legs. It told me it was a satyr named Alex. He also told me that i'm special.

'Where are you taking me,' I asked the satyr.
'Somewhere save where things like that will not harm you,'. He said
'Fine by me,'. I grinned.
The satyr's expression was sad. I didn't know why. When we reached there, we saw a pine tree guarded by a dragon. I was like 'Woah'.

Nick son of Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

The pine tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pine tree   The pine tree I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:28 am

~Dude, sorry, but you've got to make a charrie first before you could rp. It's in the rules and regulations. Oh, and you sould probably read it too. oh and click here to save you the trouble. x]
Back to top Go down

The pine tree
Page 1 of 1