Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!)   Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:50 pm

Kᾰril Sakuya

Son of Athena
Shy Personality

╔══════════════╗

"Maybe I should just turn into a pine tree..." Karil spoke to himself as he drew his legs up to his chest. Like most of the other camper's he'd heard of the girl, Thalia. Who used to reside within the pine tree. How she had 'died' defending two other half-bloods. Karil came here sometimes to think...it was a bit of a place of solitude for him.

He ran a hand over his hair, for the first time in a long time, his toque was off his head, and his mid-calf length raven black hair was falling about his form, it was long, silky and actual quite beautiful. He sighed gently and looked to the ground, how could he go on these days? He had no living family left, except his mother...and she was a god and he didn't even know who she was. He was stuck at some camp, doing nothing but training, riding horses and eating, He couldn't even find sleep anymore.

He heaved a loud sigh and picked up a rock, throwing it at the pine tree he sat in front of angrily, "Maybe I'd be better off...just dissapearing. What life is there for me here?" He asked himself. For half a second, he actually considered just withering up and turning into some pine tree, at least then he could do some good.

It wasn't often Karil got in moods like this, but when he did it was obvious that he was more pained than anything, tiny tears rimmed the edges of his eyes and his voice cracked and stammered slightly. He wished he had someone, wished he was someone...wished he could just...

...Be.

╚══════════════╝

Artist
Skilled Swordfighter
"Where have I ended up?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!)   Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:25 pm

Saff walked up to Thalia's pine. She usually went up there to think or relax. But today she saw someone sitting there. It was a boy she didn't know who. He had long, really long, black hair and he looked lonely. Saff hovered uncertainly, not sure if she should try and comfort him or leave him in peace. She was never good at deciding things like this. Finally she gavered her nerve and went up to the boy. "Are you all right?" she asked, softly and shyly.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!)   Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Kᾰril Sakuya

Son of Athena
Shy Personality

╔══════════════╗

Karil didn't even jump when the person approached him. He turned quietly and looked to her and then to the ground. He glanced back at the pine tree and said, "Oh...just great. Considering becoming a pine tree myself...you know?" He stated in an almost grumpy way.

He flopped back down, leaning against Thalia's pine tree quietly and reaching up towards the sky, there was so much out of reach for him now...so much he couldn't obtain, how was a person supposed to go on living or doing anything, when there wasn't any reason to do so? No person to share it with?

He looked to the girl and contemplated her for a moment before saying, "Tell me...stranger. If you were all alone...who would you seek to talk to?" He asked curiously.

╚══════════════╝

Artist
Skilled Swordfighter
"Where have I ended up?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!)   Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:12 pm

Saff frowned when he said he was becoming a pine tree, that was a bit strange. He sounded almost grumpy. Okay, she thought, maybe I should've left him in peace. Still she erased the frown from her face. "Umm.." she said thinking about his question, "well, I am all alone basically. I don't have any mortal family and I don't have a boyfriend or anything." Hmmm, she thought, that last sentence might've been a bit personnel, but oh well. Saff flopped down beside him. "What about you?" she asked curiously. "My name's Saff by the way." she added shyly.
Back to top Go down
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!)   Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:48 pm

Kᾰril Sakuya

Son of Athena
Shy Personality

╔══════════════╗

Karil stretched a little bit and looked off into the distance, at the camp and it's entirety. He glanced back over to her when she said she was all alone as well. He blinked a little bit and for a moment a twang of guilt for asking such a question made him shuffle nervously.

He pushed his hair from his face, "Sorry...Didn't mean to ask a question like that..." He rubed his head a little bit, tucking a few silky strands of hair behind his ears before glancing up at her, "Me...I've got nobody either. And I'm unclaimed. How do you deal with being so alone?"

He extended a soft hand to her, "Karil." He said, obviously it was his name.

╚══════════════╝

Artist
Skilled Swordfighter
"Where have I ended up?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!)   Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:53 pm

She shook the hand he extended to her. Saff sighed sadly. "I don't know." she said truthfully. "I guess I just keep myself busy and try to meet new people a lot. I try and fill in the gaps but it doesn't really work." I probably need a boyfriend, she thought to herself, isn't love meant to make you happy? She glanced side ways at Karil. He was cute, she decided, but he probably didn't want her. There were way prettier girls at camp.

Last edited by Balisugar on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!)   Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:06 pm

Kᾰril Sakuya

Son of Athena
Shy Personality

╔══════════════╗

Karil nodded as they finished shaking hands and then stretched a bit, parking his back against the tree and thinking about what she said, "Fill the gaps...not an easy task for people who are irreplaceable." He let out a gentle sigh.

He looked over to her quietly and said, "How long have you been here?" he asked curiously looking out towards the camp again. He'd only been here about a month now and he was still having a hard time adjusting. He looked over at her and then smiled a bit.

His thoughts slipped into his head, ~Perhaps I should just fade away...who wants to live in a camp the rest of their life?~ He asked himself. Another voice, female...rang in his head for a moment, ~Do not think that...you will perhaps make something of yourself some day.~ Karil blinked a little bit, wondering whose voice that had been.

╚══════════════╝

Artist
Skilled Swordfighter
"Where have I ended up?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!)   Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:12 pm

A thrill went through Saff as he smiled at her. Hmm, she thought, aren't I getting a bit ahead of myself? "I've been here for 3 years." Saff told him. "How long have you been here?" She gazed out at the camp before looking back at Karil.
Back to top Go down
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!)   Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:18 pm

Kᾰril Sakuya

Son of Athena
Shy Personality

╔══════════════╗

Karil sighed gently and looked up to the sky, three years? Jeez, he really felt new now. She'd had time to get to know everything but at this point, he wondered if she ever grew bored? He shrugged a little and looked over at her again.

He rubbed his head a little bit and said, "Well...not nearly three years. I've been here for one month...that's it. It feels like only yesterday I woke up in my house, with my father dead beside me and some satyr telling me I was a half-blood. I mean...What I wouldn't give to go back to that life."

There was a hint of sadness in his voice, it was obvious that the path bothered him and that he missed the people and life he'd loved before learning that he was a half-blood. Perhaps there were other kids here who felt the same way?

╚══════════════╝

Artist
Skilled Swordfighter
"Where have I ended up?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!)   Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:24 pm

Another thrill went through Saff when he looked at her. No, she chided herself, this is not the time. Karil needs comforting, not some little girl fawning over him. "It's not so bad here" Saff said carefully, "you just have to get used to it." She sighed inwardly, his mind was obviously somewhere else and not on her. Oh well, she thought, you have to learn to toughen up.
Back to top Go down
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!)   Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Kᾰril Sakuya

Son of Athena
Shy Personality

╔══════════════╗

Karil shrugged a little bit and nodded, "I'm sure of that. But who wants to spend the rest of their life at a summer camp? Hmn?" He asked curiously as he climbed to his feet and proceeded to drawing all his hair up into his toque and tucking it over his head, Someone else had seen his hair...he sighed.

He stretched a little bit and looked down at Saff, "Sorry...if I seem or seemed, grumpy. I really am, but I do not mean to take it out on other people. Sometimes it just gets a little to hard to handle and then when the time is right you just feel like exploding." He reached into his pocket and pulled a tiny sleeping fox kit and ran his fingers along it's back tenderly.

"So yeah...sorry."

╚══════════════╝

Artist
Skilled Swordfighter
"Where have I ended up?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!)   Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:36 pm

Saff got to her feet gingerely. "I should probably get going." she said. "I'll see you around," With that Saff turned around and walked away. She strode back down to camp. Already her crush on Karil was starting to fade. That's weird, she thought, but oh well. Life will be easier without a crush. Saff smiled happily as she returned to her cabin. Yes, life will definitely be easier.
Back to top Go down
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!)   Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:33 pm

Kᾰril Sakuya

Son of Athena
Shy Personality

╔══════════════╗

Karil smiled genuinely and rubbed his head gently waving as he smiled, "Awh...well alright, You have a good time then! Nice talking to you." He watched her leave and tilted his head a little before shrugging gently. He guessed she had to go.

He turned quietly and headed off towards the beach quietly. A hum on his lips and a bit of a smile coming to his face, perhaps he would run into someone else today? You never knew, he yawned a little bit and found a comfortable spot on the beach and began to build himself a small statue out of stones.

As he did his mind wandered to what the girl had said to him, she really had been kind.

╚══════════════╝

Artist
Skilled Swordfighter
"Where have I ended up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!)   Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe I should be a pine tree... (Open!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: