Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

thalias pine

Go down 
+4
hunter11
Matt streak
Questionare♣
percybethrocks!
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:21 pm

i walked up to the tree and sit down next to it. wondering what im gonna do about all of the destroyed property in the cabin done by my brother's dog spade
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:26 pm

I walk up to Thalias Pine, and feed the baby dragon guarding the golden fleece. I notice a girl sitting next to the tree. I decide to make a new friend, and sit down next to her. "Hi! Whats up?" I say.
Back to top Go down

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:48 pm

not much. i just cant write a song. i think ive got writers block (i play the guitar you know)" turn towards her "are you knew here. i dont think ive ever seen you before. of course, i haven't seen people that have been here for years so i guess in not very social" laugh at my self "wow. you just got me talking, not even my twin brother brad can make me do that" all of a sudden, my pegasues toffee comes flying with another pegasues. look boss, i made a friend. can i keep him? i luagh. "ill go ask chiron" turn towards you "wanna come?"
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:04 pm

"Oh, well, I think my friend can help you make a song! And, no, im not new here, i've been here for 7 years. Since I was 2 years old. Im 9 now." I say. "Same with me. I dont talk much." I laugh. I look at the other pegasus. "Hey, that looks like Sea Mist Shes my pegasus! Oh, and I DO want to come!" I laugh. Kira Crawford, Daughter of posidon.

Last edited by percybethrocks! on Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:51 pm

"ive been here for seven years too. my mom just left us here when we were five. we have always known who we were wich sux. well, we better get to the stables and get ready for our ride" gets up and offers to help you up
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:56 pm

"Thanks." I say. "Its wierd we havn't noticed each other in camp." I climb up onto Sea mist, and take hold of her mane. Hi Kira! Sea Mist says. "We are going to go for a ride! Is that ok?" I say. Yep! Lets go! She says. Sea mist trots toward the stables.
Back to top Go down

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:59 pm

"hey wait for me" i laugh and climb onto toffee. "i think you heard kira. right. lets go to the stable" you got it boss
Back to top Go down

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:39 am

After a stressful day at the Climbing Wall, I walk up to the Tree, give the dragon a piece of ham, and sit down next to his large head, stroking his snout. I love the silence...
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:11 pm

I head toward the tree. "Hi!" I say, trying not to shout.

Yasmin Killiper, Daughter of Iris.
Back to top Go down

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:28 am

I turn my head to see Yasmin. "Oh hey! You ok?"
Back to top Go down

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:11 pm

I had done alot today. Bow and arrow practice, many practices. I had to rest. I went to my favorite place, Thalia's pine. I saw there were 2 people there already. I sat by one of them. I tried to stay cool. "Hi" I said with a smile.

Maya Hart, daughter of Athena
Back to top Go down

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:33 pm

"Hello!" :D
Back to top Go down

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:33 pm

"Hello!" :D
Back to top Go down

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:56 pm

I look over at her. "Oh, hey" I say. I smile weakly. I was really tired from practices. I leaned my head up against the tree. I didn't want to seem like I was ignoring her though.
Back to top Go down

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:28 am

"camp sweet camp."I say as I fall back to watch the clouds."Mom gave me a boring normal experience for once.Besides that one monster.Oh no Spade."i say as I get up to find him.

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:34 pm

I watch as he finds someone. I lean my head against the tree. The dragon who guards the fleece was sleeping in on of the branches. I smile to myself and sigh happily.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:23 pm

Then I come over and comfort her.
Back to top Go down
http://kewlstuds.forumotions.net

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:36 pm

OOC: Me or someone else?
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:37 pm

u
Back to top Go down

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:40 pm

I smile as Luke comforts me. I didn't say anything but I smiled at him. His eyes were a blue like mine.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:43 pm

"I dont know what to say" I think to myself. "Soooo watsup?" I asked
Back to top Go down

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:52 pm

"Not too much.. So much going on right now" I say with a sigh. I look over at Luke. "How bout you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:54 pm

"Well, I threw Kronos's chest/box in the ocean!" But I'm afraid it won't hold him." i say sadly
Back to top Go down

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:59 pm

"Oh, well let's think positive. Even though Kronos is strong, he shouldn't be able to escape. And he's nots a son of Poseidon so even if he did get out of the chest, he would drown" I say.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:03 pm

"Im not sure. Wat if Percy goes down there to check on the box and kronos posesses him!!! Then kronos wouldnt drown" (Sigh) I think to myself "That wouldn't be good"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thalias pine
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next