Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Relaxing by the Pine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Relaxing by the Pine Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing by the Pine   Relaxing by the Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:02 pm

Tori:
I sat at the trunk of the pine, and looked out over the camp. I loved the view from here. You could see so much. The Script rang in my ears as I listened to If You Ever Come Back. I just thought to myself silently. I pulled the book out from behind me and opened it up. I had never been much of a reader but my friend recommended it and turns out, I loved it.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Pine   Relaxing by the Pine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:37 pm

I walked along the bodrer of the camp. I had just come back from one of the biggest raves I had ever been to, and I was still a little drunk. I could still hear the blaring music ringing in my ears, I smiled it had been a great night.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Pine   Relaxing by the Pine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:14 pm

I moved silently among the tree branches looking from left to right, and up and down. I saw a pair of Dionysus children... I wasn't sure how i knew, they just reminded me of Castro. I sighed and slipped out of my spot, looking for a reason to talk or fight. I saw that one of the Dionysus children was obviously drunk, probably the raver i was keeping an eye on. Border patrol, but i never report anything... I can handle it. A small skeleton wolf slow emerged out of the floor, its eye sockets blacker than night. The bones stark white, With it at my side i moved in behind the drunk, everyone still oblivious to my appearance."Good raver huh kid? It must have been the one of the year... I mean my brother put it on and all." I said talking about Nico, who secretly pulled some strings and got it arranged. I smiled and leaned against a dead branch looking at the two. "What about you? Wheres the 'cola' hmm?" i asked glancing at the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Pine   Relaxing by the Pine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Tori:
I heard someone talking to me over the music. I pulled out my headphones and closed my book. I stared at the boy appalled. "What makes you think I even drink?" I snapped. I had seen what it had dome to my mother and I wasn't going to let it happen to me. I looked over at my drunk half-brother. "Seriously? At least sober up before you come back." I said. I shook my head in disappointment. I never thought alcohol was fun, I thought it turned people in to idiots who make poor choices.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Pine   Relaxing by the Pine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:29 pm

I saw Tori sitting against a tree, and another boy talking to her. I smiled when she adressed me, "Im sorry, but man you should have been there. It was by far the best Rave I have ever been to. Even better than any of the ones I have organized." I responded, Laughing loudly.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Pine   Relaxing by the Pine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:35 pm

"Well I assumed you were with him, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions... And Trust me, I've Been to one, there no fun for anyone when I go..." I said, the dog pacing back and forth looking at the drunk kid, waiting for his incredibly stupid mistake. I sat on the grass, it immediately turned to dark brown dead grass, and i sighed. "I never get to touch living grass. Don't get to close either, kid.. Or you'll be a corpse as well." I looked up at the sky, watched a bird fly, sending my wolf after it...
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Pine   Relaxing by the Pine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:44 pm

Tori:
I looked down at my legs and sighed. "It's okay." I said to the boy. I assumed he was a son of Hades by the wolf and the dead grass. I felt sorry for people who were children of Thanatos and Hades. They were most likely cursed with something that deprived them from a normal demigod life. I thought it was unfair for they didn't get to choose it. I didn't look the boy in the eyes for I knew that children of Hades and Thanatos hated pity. "What's your name?" I asked playing with the grass so I looked busy.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Pine   Relaxing by the Pine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:51 pm

I fell to my knees, and crawled towards a tree. I had just made it when I vomited, all over the place. I tried to move behind the tree so they wouldnt see me. I was on my hands and knees, on the ground. After I had finished getting sick, I rolled over onto my back and layed there, not moving.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Pine   Relaxing by the Pine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:58 pm

"First, That's just nasty, and It's Chase Anderson... Whats yours?" I asked looking at the girl, she was obviously a Dionysus child, she had all the features. I sighed as a fly flew over me, just inches from my skin and it curled up having its life sucked away. I knew the gift i asked for was a thing for power, but now it deprives me of my life as a child. My gift to take others life to make me stay as a child. I was still only 14 years old, but my birthday was last week, when i got my gift.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Pine   Relaxing by the Pine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Tori:
I jumped up when Jovan puked to get out of the splash zone. Luckily none got on me or my stuff so I just back up away from it and sat away from the tree. "I'm Tori James." I said smiling until I realized Jovan had passed out. "He really need to stop drinking so much in one sitting." I shook my head again. My siblings will never learn. I studied him a bit more. "Is he okay?" I thought aloud. I walked around the puke and dragged Jovan by his feet away from the vomit. I felt his pulse, it seemed fine. "Do you think we should take him to the infirmary?" I asked Chase.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Pine   Relaxing by the Pine I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:34 am

I sat up against the tree, and wiped my face. I sighed, as Tori checked me over. "Im fine, the infirmary wouldnt help me anyways." I replied. "Im Jovan Smith by the way, son of Dionysus, but you probably already knew that." I said, introducing myself to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Pine   Relaxing by the Pine I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:03 pm

"Fast Recovery there, but i guess that's normal for Dionysus child... Do you guys even get alcohol poisoning?" I asked mi;dly curious, i had a Dionysus friend, Duni. I knew from experience that they wouldn't cure drunks, not me of course but I'm not treated either... A big sign says 'No Drunks, Hades children, or Hunters', but I didn't get the message the first few times I went, they drove me away with weapons man. Being the Half brother to one of the most hated kids here sucks...
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Pine   Relaxing by the Pine I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Tori:
I relaxed when Jovan talked like normal. "I don't know abut alcohol poisoning," I said to Chase. "I've never even had a drink. But judging from my siblings, probably not since half them would be dead if they did." I said. I hated how much my siblings drank. It was almost like a constant reminder of my mother. I sighed and shook my head as if to shake away the memories of my mother. MY memories of her being sober had faded so much they were like a dream.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Pine   Relaxing by the Pine I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:18 pm

I laughed at what Tori said. "You know she's probably right, I dont know how much ive drank at a time, and Im still here. But I cant say that the puking is fun, and sometimes I do get bad hangovers. It all depends on what I drink." I replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Pine   Relaxing by the Pine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing by the Pine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: