Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Thalia's Pine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:24 pm

I walked up to the old pine tree, and looked at it. Boredom tugged at my body, and I sat down, laying against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:55 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I walked up to the rather large pine tree that stood magnificently above everything else. This place is incredible, I thought absently as I neared the tree.

Last edited by Valkyrie on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:22 pm

I looked on the other side of the tree, and saw a girl standing there. I stood up, and moved out from behind it. "Hey," I said, looking over to her.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:26 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
As I was daydreaming I hadn't noticed someon emerge from behind the tree. "Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't see you there," I said to a boy who was standing before me. "Hey, I'm Val."

Last edited by Valkyrie on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:28 pm

I laughed. "Adam." I said, holding out my hand.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I took his outstretched hand in mine and shook it lightly. "Haha. So are you new here, too?" I asked.

Last edited by Valkyrie on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:34 pm

"Well, for this year anyway. I've been coming here on and off for about 4 years." I said, sticking my hands in my pockets.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I moved my hair out of my face before speaking. "That's cool. I've never been her before," I admit.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:42 pm

I smiled. "So, do you like it here so far?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:45 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I smiled back at Adam, "Ya. I really do. I'm glad that I learned about this place."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:47 pm

I shook my head. "It's pretty nice here. So, your mom's Athena, huh?" I said, reading her aura.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:52 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I stared at him, wide-eyed. How'd he know I was Athena's daughter? I don't even look like her, I thought. "How'd you know?"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:54 pm

"My dad's Hades. I read your aura." I said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
My shock slowly turned into wonder. "Whoa. Really? That's so cool!" I say to Adam. "What else can you do?"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:00 pm

"Lots of stuff. I can manipulate black flames." I opened my hand a small black flamed appeared in it. "I can also shadow-travel. Lots more, too." I said, closing my hand.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:04 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
As he opened his hand, a black flame appeared. I stood there transfixed staring into the flame. "That's amazing. What's shadow-travel? I don't think I've ever heard of it before. It sounds cool though." Wow, I wish I could do something like that, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:06 pm

"It means you can move to different places using shadows." I explained. "Watch." I close my eyes, and melted into the tall Pine's shadow, then appeared twenty feet away, in another tree's shadow.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:11 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I watched as was instructed, only to witness Adam close his eyes and became one with the shadow beside him. "Oh my gods," I muttered. I looked around and saw that he had moved from under the Pine tree to a tree many feet away. "Holy crap... That was incredible! I've never seen something like that before!"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:12 pm

I appeared back infront of her. "Eh, it's nothing." I said, acting modest.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:16 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I stared at the boy in amazement, only to see him appear in front of me again. I took a step backwards only to stumble over a branch. I righted myself before saying, "Haha! That, Adam, didn't look like nothing to me. That was really cool!" I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:18 pm

I smiled. "Thanks." I said, looking at the ground. "You know Val, your pretty cool." I said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I tucked my hair behind my ear and blushed. "Thanks. I think you're pretty cool, too." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:23 pm

I smiled. "Thanks." I said, blushing too. "So..." I trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I moved my foot in the pattern of an "8". "So, what would you like to talk about?" I say, trying to break the silence. I looked up at Adam and sat down on the ground against the trunk of the tree.
Back to top Go down

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:30 pm

I walk to Thalia's pine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thalia's Pine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thalia's Pine
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: