Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Thalia's Pine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Thalia's Pine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:31 pm

"I don't know. How about...oh! Do you like flowers?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:34 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I laugh at the sudden question. "Yes I do. I love flowers, actually. Do you like flowers?" I say to him. I look over and notice someone coming towards the tree. "Hello," I say to the stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:37 pm

"Hi" I say as I lean against a tree next to Thalia's
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:38 pm

I shook my head. "There alright, but these are even better." I opened my hadn and black flames appeared, shaped as flowers. They then froze into pure marble. I held them out to her. I then looked over to teh new visitor. "Hey." I said,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:38 pm

"Hi..." I say
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:47 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I smiled at the new visitor as he leaned against the tree I was sitting against. I looked back at Adam as he replied to me and opened his hand. They spouted black flame in the form of flowers that hardened into marble. He held them out to me. My eyes went wide. "Wow... Thank you,"I said, blushing. I took the "flowers" carefully. I examined them and tucked my hair behind my ear.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:49 pm

"Your welcome." I said, smiling. "If you plant them, real flowers will grow. It's a Hades trick." I said, grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:50 pm

Wow, that's extremely cool
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I ran my pinkie finger along the petal of one of the flowers. "These are amazing. Haha, if it's a Hades trick, then tell your dad thanks for giving power that to you," I say before going back to examining the flowers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:54 pm

I sigh looking away from them
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:56 pm

I grinned."I'll make sure to do that." I joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:58 pm

I stare at the outside of camp
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:05 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I laugh. I look over at the other boy at the tree. I stand up, taking the flowers with me, and walk towards the boy. "Are you ok?" I ask hesitantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:06 pm

"Fine" I say lying
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:13 pm

I walked over. "You sure?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:13 pm

"Yeah" I say
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:15 pm

"No your not." I said, reading his aura. "What's wrong?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:16 pm

"Nothing!" I lie
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:16 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I looked at Adam then at the boy. "Is there anything I can do?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:18 pm

"No, cause I'm fine!" I say lying yet again
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:20 pm

I laughed. "I'm the son of Hades, kid." I said, looking straight into his eyes. "I can read Aura. Your not alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:21 pm

"I'm fine, go away" I say
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I put my hands on my hips as I speak, "Excuse me for saying, but I do believe when someone says it that forcefully, they're lying. If you don't want to us what's wrong so we can help then ok." I look at the boy. "But, I'm sure you'd probably feel better if you shared it with someone," I said gently.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:26 pm

I shook my head, agreeing with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:26 pm

I take a step out of the camp borders
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thalia's Pine
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next