Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting at thalias pine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Sitting at thalias pine Empty
PostSubject: Sitting at thalias pine   Sitting at thalias pine I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:58 pm

I was sitting at thalias pine listening to my Ipod, and reading one of my favorite books.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at thalias pine   Sitting at thalias pine I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:04 pm

I skip around and having nothing better to do, I head up to Thalias Pine. I see a girl there and figure it wouldnt hurt making a new friend. Again.
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at thalias pine   Sitting at thalias pine I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm

I saw a girl walking towards me with a friendly smile. I wondered, 'why is she smiling at me?'
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at thalias pine   Sitting at thalias pine I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:47 pm

I walk up to Jen and some other girl.
"Hey Jen and hey some girl I don't know. My name is Matthew Halliwell, Son of Hecate!"

Last edited by Whitelighter on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I spelled hecate wrong! lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting at thalias pine   Sitting at thalias pine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting at thalias pine
Page 1 of 1