Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Thalia's Pine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Thalia's Pine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:29 pm

I shook my head. "You don't understand."
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:34 pm

OOC: xD Having fun running around in your Jello?
Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I raise an eyebrow at him. "Then help me to understand," I say simply.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:38 pm

"Listen, theres this kid, Justin Abarossa. He had a hard life. He got kicked out of 8 schools. Him, his sister, and his parents lived in an apartment the size of a truck. In sixth grade, his sister got ran over, and died. His dad died then, after getting shot. Then, after his mom got attacked by a Hellhound, she died, and the only place left was Camp Half-Blood. Each of his families deaths were caused by monsters. He lost everything, because of the simple fact that he's a halfblood."
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:44 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I absorbed this information. I guess I just got lucky with only myself getting hurt, I thought as I felt the scar on my leg throb slighty. "I had never had a mom. My dad never met someone else after Athena. I guess the reason I can barely see being a demigod a bad thing is because my dad was never hurt because of what I was. I got the scars to prove that I know how hard it is. But I guess it's easier for me to see the brighter side of things," I said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:47 pm

I shrugged. "Whatever. Most of what happened with me was my fault anyway. I wish that sickness I had did kill me." I said, sighing.

OOC: Twenty bucks if you can find out the dead celebrity Im acting like.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:54 pm

OOC: Ummm... I don't know. For some reason, when you said "dead celebrity" I thought of Michael Jackson and Heath Ledger. XD
Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
Illness? "What illness?" I asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:55 pm

"A couple weeks ago, when my friend Alex was fighting Kronos, I got an illness that almost killed me."

OOC: WRONG! Kurt Cobain lol, XD
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:02 am

OOC: Darn! *snaps fingers* XD
Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
"Jeez, you have really been through some stuff," I say.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:03 am

OOC: lol, now you shall be banished Twisted Evil

BIC: "Yeah, you think?" I said, sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:20 am

OOC: AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Not banished! Anything, but banishment! There is no life beyond Verona walls!...Wait a minute... XD
Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I look away and felt the line of my scar on my face. I sighed as I looked out over the Camp.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:21 am

I looked in the same direction. "I'll be at the camp store," I said, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:28 am

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I looked over at Adam. "Thanks for everything. I'm gonna roam around Camp. It was nice meeting you and it was pretty interesting, as well," I say smirking. I waved as I turned to walk down the hill.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:09 pm

I come near Adam."HEY"I yelled"where you headed?"I asked.I hold my sword,thorn rose just in case he is a traitor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:00 pm

I walk up to Thalia`s pine and slump against it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Pine   Thalia's Pine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thalia's Pine
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4